youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/09/donald-trump-is-elected-president-in-historic-upset/
youtube.com/watch?v=ng4HLaTLYNg
archive.is/HYKrF
scienceworldreport.com/articles/52248/20161115/donald-trump-s-space-plans-nasa-focus-mars-europa.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

nypost.com/2016/11/09/donald-trump-is-elected-president-in-historic-upset/

guys.... this is bad. 100% - 100% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 0% - 0% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

I AM A SHILL.

JOE IST JOE!

JAWOHL!

JAWOHL!

still gets me every time

Watch out Drumfphkins

the day of the Tire Iron is near

COOPERATIVE NATIONALISM
NOT GLOBALISM
WILL BE OUR CREDO

MADAM PRESIDENT

Never EVER

There never should be some 'label' for trolling anonymous internet user's that support Trump.

Alt-Right was always retarded and no one cared about it except the media.

I just feel a little bad for any potential voices of the "new right" that already started using the alt-right label. Honestly, the coordinated media blast has ended that term. I assume most normie's first exposure to it will be by today and by calling a white nationalist/neo nazi "alt right"

>they're good people
>I don't want to hurt them
>clinton foundation has done good
>she's had enough

TRAITOR
R
A
I
T
O
R

awww, that's sad

Does anyone have the OFFICIAL Wolf Blitz image with the TRUMP ELECTED PRESIDENT graphic behind him on CNN?

good goym, vote for the anti-establishment candidate

99% chance

1% chance electors revolt.

I get that the masses are retarded.

But seriously, how do most people not get that he is being vague and luring them into a false sense of security while Trump technically has no power.

If he says "YOU'RE DARN RIGHT I'M GOING TO PROSECUTE HER!" then Obama will just pardon her or Hillary will leave the country.

He is being unpredictable and leaving his options open.

Who thinks that the whole 'Computer scientists say machines may have been hacked or tampered with in 3 states' shit is just so they can rig the vote to follow the 'popular vote' narrative

>Tucker/Redye back to back
YAAASSS

What about the Ctrl Left?

hes not gonna do anything, there is literally no reason to split the country even more.

trump changed his mind AGAIN

t. news

They didn't show it full screen, they waited until Trump was walking to the stage to call it, so that's as good as anything.

wtf? fuck off shill

Does Ben Mankiewicz have a point?

hint: yes he certainly does! :)

spare me, please.

AWOO~

anons, whats your opinion on working in the industry as openly right-wing? going to film school and being in the LA bubble as right wing is so difficult and the more outrageous and vehemently idiotic the left grows, the less patience i have to keep my mouth shut. i do want to work in the industry because i have a tv show i'm writing that has an underlying rightwing theme under the guise of scifi but i can't get it out there if i'm blacklisted

>55
What have you done???

Sup Forums certainly took trolling way too far this cycle into the horribly dangerous for Trump's campaign area. Trump did lots of damage himself and never fully went "Molyneux's Untruth about Trump" on liberals asses.

Honestly, his acceptance speech should have just been a powerpoint about how he never has done anything racist.

J U S T

they later repeated it fullscreen and i took a screencap

When was the last time USA had a president who cared more about domestic politcs than foreign politics?

What are we gonna do about the TRS shills and SIDF that have taken over the board?

Just how correct is he?

Hint: VERY

middle class chinks taking all the wealth from globalisation. middle class and working class whites getting fucked.

Stop giving them (you)s and they'll leave

Let the two cancers wash over one another until a uniform malignancy remains.

This isn't innuendo or projection user.

>Stating that you will 100% go after Hilalry
>While Obama is President

Choose very wisely user.

I'm actually extremely pleased to hear that about his stance on climate change. It was the one thing I liked least about him.

Seriously, to deny the link of human activity with climate change is incredibly foolish.

I thought the ELECTED PRESIDENT went across the bottom under his name in the same size and font as "WINS" and it was longer than his name,, I know they did it when he was on stage too and didn't fullscreen but I didn't know they did a fullscreen later on

Thanks senpai

what did kek mean by this

stop replying to their threads, that's it, but so many idiots can't help themselves.

>he believes in the "climate jew"

fucking TRS

why can't they hide their powerlevel

TRS confirmed for JIDF psy-op

Not really - the vast majority of Americans already don't give a shit about what the media say, and don't trust them. Hence the whole "Fake news should be banned, trust us!" shit. Hell, Spencer's conference got only 200 people, and a global conference of white-nat groups that David Duke hosted only got 300 so the average non-democrat won't be afraid of the NAZI NEXT DOOR because they know they don't exist.

The important thing would be to resist shills attempting to break cohesion - by shouting Nazi and perpetrating false-flags, their biggest gain isn't from persuading people that the alt-right are nazis, but by causing cracks from virtue signalling, pearl clutching and internal disarray between various groups, from the fear of LOOKING like a Nazi and hurting the cause.

Simply put, the best solution is to stop caring.

That's a fair point, especially when you see the entire "OH TRUMP ISN'T DOING X AND Y AND KILLING ILLEGALS" narrative, nor the primary to presidency issue of "TRUMP SAID THIS, I THOUGHT HE WAS A BASED WHITE NATIONALIST? HE'S JUST A KEK!" posters.

Keep in mind, as an ambiguous soup with no solid foundation or ideals, every single group of the "alt-right" is going to try and establish itself as THE head or root of the "alt-right". You'd have seen it with the Libertarians and Paulers if Rand had ever gotten serious about winning.

same

I just feel the leftist "solutions" have been shitty

hillary proposed some solar panel subsidies like that would really make a difference

Exactly what we thought.

Fuck our rich people and fuck China.

We're still going after that oil. Still cutting regulations big league. He can be open to the possibility but we're going to be industrious again.

What's more important for Fox News?

The Neocon/Neoliberal agenda or ratings?

If they cared about ratings, they would replace Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly with people who the voters of Trump can relate to and give Tucker Carlson the 8Pm Eastern time slot and Hannity the 9PM Eastern time slot.

But Fox News seems to care more about their ideology

Yesssss good goy

I should clarify that TRS and the Spencer internet defense force are the same people. All of the "is he our guy?" threads with pictures of Richard Spencer and all Richard Spencer threads in general are most likely TRS shill threads.

>says that he's open minded about a deal
>HURR DURR HE'S COMPLETELY FLIP-FLOPPING

Here are all the major networks

Too cocky

I'd be careful. Even when they say they are open and tolerant, they will still subconsciously despise you. It's just human nature. You might consider adopting a stance like "maybe Trump isn't so bad" before showing them your Trump shine

This made me sad

GG CTR

what does Sup Forums make of this?

He literally never mentioned climate change during his entire campaign

it did. the flag is screwing with you. they wouldn't change it from "ELECTED PRESIDENT" to "WINS" after they changed it to fullscreen.

guys stop victim blaming, it was those nasty white supremacists' fault

climate change is a meme. they've been predicting armageddon for the past 40 years. nothing happened and no one called them out on their bullshit, now they're doubling down.

unfortunately politics attracts a special kind of person, one who is too retarded to realize that none of this matters, but smart enough to articulate their viewpoint endlessly to anyone within listening range
the topic of this board is going to draw in fucking retards, there's no stopping that. there's literally nothing you can do about dumbfuck idiots coming to your board, because your board is about something that dumbfuck idiots are really invested in.
it's the same reason Sup Forums is so shit, it caters to the lowest common denominator, so obviously the population of a board dedicated to that subject is going to be comprised of mostly people like that. but that's also because Sup Forums has way too many faggots that just come here to be trendy and for social status, which is fucking bizarre because its' a bunch of anonymous imageboards. really ridiculous shit. fuck it all

Only good if they're white fetuses

youtube.com/watch?v=ng4HLaTLYNg
People with opposing views are gonna stop going on Carlson's show soon. He just keeps raping them. Every single show. This is hilarious.

That's 5 months. Well past the stage even Democrats would be okay with.

Millennials were a mistake

it's not even the same tie

Holy fuck.

TOO MUCH WINNING!

>Sup Forums atm

Are the shills ever going to leave??? I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING TRYING TO AWOO 'N SHIT.

Does Rosie have a point?

The problem is that they are ideological purists. If you soften the stance from white nationalism to anything else, they become angry and call you a cuck. The stupid thing is that we pretty much have the same goals, but like you said, they refuse to hide their power level.

You have the opportunity to make real entertainment. The right is a completely untapped market in Hollywood

she's just a miserable dyke.

Me on the counter in the back.

Was tucker any good today?

First three words that come to mind

Spencer is based. Kill yourselves.
>CNN SAY HE BAD SO I SHOULDNT LIKE HIM OR ELSE CNN WILL THINK IM BAD. GOTTA PLAY BY THE DEMOCRAT'S RULES

Looks who was meeting with BANNON today

He's honestly just saying that to appease uppity bureaucrats.

The truth is, that in terms of policy, he's not going to give a shit about climate change, and he's likely going to cut funding to the EPA.

Shit, he's taking NASA completely out of (((climate change)))

archive.is/HYKrF

scienceworldreport.com/articles/52248/20161115/donald-trump-s-space-plans-nasa-focus-mars-europa.htm

is glenn beck still relevant?

Rubio
Halperin?

controlled opposition queer

wew, if you know that guy let him know it was the same blue collars that put obama in the white house 4 years back.

Thanks for giving me The Right Stuff. I'm now a #BenderForSpencer

Tila Tequila
Based

Controlled opposition, cuck.

Tucker is always good.

>(((confirmed)))

Why doesn't Bill O'Reilly retire?

He's a host of the past, just like Brit Hume. He's also a liberal hack who loves to go to Colbert and other liberal propaganda shows to smear Trump.

Dump O'Reilly. I don't think he even voted for Trump.

gas that nigga

smug steve

He got yellowfever

Yeah. His format just reeks of a dated show, plus he talks like an angry principal.

is that mark cuban?