DAILY REMINDER, REMIND OTHERS AS WELL

There has been so much division today. So much detraction. No one seems to be able to understand, so to day I must remind them.

Our problems are the shills shilling and dumb Fuck's feeding them (you)'s. Unless they have an actual argument, don't reply.

There are many ideologies on this board, but the one thing that all of us can agree on is the importance of free and uncensored speech. That means the pursuit of what by fact and logic we can deduce to being the closest reproduction of the truth as possible. Don't allow yourselves to be divided or detracted from actual discussion. Our pursuit of this truth is what unites us.

Alt-right fags are controlled opposition cancer. They were always a joke here, their queen hitler wannabe faggot doesn't change this. They are an attempt to label and dismiss us. There is a reason why no one has heard of Gaydolf Shitler until now. It is the same reason he looks like a stereotypical white movie villain.

Reject the division and labels they push on us. Divided we accomplish nothing. United we memed a man into the oval fucking office. Remember that. That is why (((they))) try to silence us.

I want to see anti-nigger, anti-kike, pro-hitler, painful truth threads on the front page.

If they think they can come here and divide us, let's make sure they leave with a little bit of doubt in their beliefs.

And always remember friends- if they barely try, don't reply.

Bump. I absolutely agree. Right now Sup Forums is working on something important and we need to band together.

Remind all you can. We must always keep in mind our original purpose. The pursuit of free speech and absolute truth

> that image

Good fucking god I know that feel.

I wish I could look into the crap claimed here and get completely BTFO and look like a fucking retard in front of all of my friends.

But no.

There are some evil fucking people in this world, and somehow I wound up becoming one of the people resisting them.

> want to save the world then become a happy normie
> know in your heart you will never be a normie and the shit you've learned will haunt you until you die

feels bad man.

>want to save the world then become a happy normie
>know in your heart you will never be a normie and the shit you've learned will haunt you until you die

I know I'm just some small fry posting on a Icelandic Spelunking forum, but after the raids, pizzagate getting knocked out, and Julian Assange possibly being dead and wikileaks becoming potentially compromised.

I just don't know anymore.

It is arguably the worst feel. I was there the night we found out about the spirit cooking shit. I remember being so fucked up inside, I thought that there was absolutely no possible way this could be true. Then lo and behold I go to the catalog and there at the top is a tweet from Wikileaks about the same stuff we had just been discussing. I cannot describe the darkness that fell over me that moment. Each day since I come to believe it more and more. The bizarre emails in the leaks clearly talking in code, the instagram from the pizza place being full of the most questionable shit, the pedophile symbols all over the place, and just today they supposedly found the missing girl we had linked to the case all the while they published multiple articles at the same time calling the pizzagaters insane for ruining the reputation of such a wonderful establishment. None of those articles had a shred of evidence to disprove what had been found, only virtue signaling and shaming.

Blatant self bumping to remind them

This threads about dead, I suppose I have failed to remind them

I was reminded.

Always remember friend

This is gospel.

bump

It's pretty much how I turned out

bumperoo

See mods, you ban kek threads, but not this shit.

Fuck you

And ancap threads are bad because?

Kek.
Praise Kek!

Checked

Low quality

fuck you

>tfw friend told me abot Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>tfw came here curious about what you guys really think

>tfw got addicted to information

>tfw redpill powerlevels through the roof but cant tell anyone

>tfw hitler literally did nothing wrong

>tfw paranoid about every move our govt' makes

>tfw Sup Forums is always fucking right

I personally think diverse opinions are very good for the board. I could not agree with OP more in that regard.

Considering that this thread is meta as fuck, what does everyone think about the word "shill" and what it means for Sup Forums? If everyone keeps using it as its being used, it merely allows you to silence the lesser opinions. If there are actual shills, it's impossible to tell a shill post and an actual post apart. (Its also impossible to tell the difference from a troll-slider, who acts like a shill to cause panic)

So then, what are your thoughts?

My phone is shit and won't save gifs with animation
>American quality

Shill is overused, I agree, but it's good to use against people who are obviously trolling for (you)'s or have no real argument

I'm glad you finally got people to reply.

So am I, if spamming ancaps is what it takes to make this board great again, I'm willing to sit here all night then

Can you post the ancap legend?
I forgot what the blue one was afflilated with.

American democrats/liberals

bumping for justice

To any lurkers that read the OP post, do you find my opinions agreeable?

YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT.

>Alt-right fags are controlled opposition cancer.
>I want to see pro-hitler painful truth threads on the front page

Not getting much help huh? Will bump for you.

is this the autism containment thread?

bumping

thank you for posting this

And that's all my ancaps

wiow

>when you use thumbs up ball images to bump your thread but everyone in the thread just starts reading them and sometimes keking so they don't bump your thread because they are too busy being entertained to fight the jews

>Alt-right fags are controlled opposition cancer

I bet you still think Sup Forums is a Libertarian board too?

>I want to see anti-nigger, anti-kike, pro-hitler, painful truth threads on the front page

If you knew anything about Spencer, NPI or TRS you would know that they have been spreading "hatefacts" since before Sup Forums started gobbling Ron Paul's wrinkly cock. Even "Stormfags" like Andrew Anglin and Weev, as obnoxious and hypocritical as they are, undeniably helped shift the Overton Window here on white nationalism.

I'd say you were from Ironmarch but more likely you're just a Reddit transplant who started browsing post-Sup Forums harbor. Either way you're a faggot so i'm not expecting anything but more shitposting.

But please, do feel free to try and surprise me.

stap

Good thread

Fuck

Hull Hortlur

I miss smuggies;_;

>implying they're the same thing
I meant general redpill threads, as much as they wish they were nazis, alt-rightfags have nothing to do with denying the holocaust

this is great

this is some high grade weaponized autism
but honestly that's just the thing Sup Forums needs more of

keep at it user