Obama Lowers The Sentence of 79 Prisoners

President Obama has decided to grant clemencies for these 79 federal prisoners who are in prison on non-violent drug offenses. Is this good or bad?
----
youtube.com/watch?v=bEnylRGb71w

they dindu nuffin pls open deez doors and release all da chill ppl

good

War on drug is a fucking disaster. All drugs should be legal.

Pardoning drug offenses are ok. The war on drugs was pure bullshit

good, US prison system is just one giant money making /laundering machine.

Who ever thought id be a good idea to privatize prisons and put a price on every prisoners head.
At least Obongo does something "good"

>Obama's wrists
lol

The last hope he's got for a legacy is some dudeweed shit.

Good on principle, bad because fuck druggies.

Let's not get crazy.

Imagine being given a second chance at life from Barack Obama. I don't think these men are going to fuck up again.

I'm cool with this.

It's good. One of the only good things Obama has done.

hmm why those particular prisoners I wonder???

Good, America's prison system has been hijacked for too long by prison companies and greedy judges. Our sentences for non-violent offenses and drugs are way too long.

Hopefully, Trump can fix the prison system some more.

This is good, people should not be put in prison for non-violent drug offenses

This

t.degenerate junkie

Well I understand cautionary attitudes towards drugs.

But legit ruining lives over it isn't fair.

Especially when legal drugs fuck up peoples minds too.

You realize blacks are usually the ones getting arrested for these crimes, right?

Obama is a faggot and is a shit leader/sellout. However, this is a good move, and I hope he moves to have non violent drug sentences reduced or abolished entirely.

War on Drugs has been an unmitigated disaster, costing trillions, creating a black market with extreme profit margins and attracting the lowest of all human scum to share in it.

Prohibition is a failed policy.

A moron who knows nothing about drugs.

Good but obongo is trying to avoid his inevitable prison sentence

All drugs should be punished with lashes

>Iran
Go back to your wife. She won't stop bahhing

>black
>black
>black
>black
>black
>the school janitor
>black
>black
>black

A few good points, and yeah, the extreme sentencing for it is a direct result of the prison industrial complex, if we want to prohibit them we should aggressively pursue the traffickers and big dealers, let the little fish off with a slap on the wrist, and treat users like the addicts/mentally ill that they are.

That being said, I'm fine with someone who follows all the other laws and does drugs on the side as long as he isn't funding those drugs with state dollars or with crime, I could give a fuck less.

he should release everyone in prison for mishandling classified information too

we should start a petition

Oh so should we start beating literally the entire world for drinking cofe or smoking or drinking?

Shut the fuck up you slime
Read The War We Never Fought

Should just go full Singapore.

Murder all druggies.

Cartels lose $
We lose undesirables, a shit tonne of liberals, a shit tonne of blacks and spics and degenerate meth head / heroin addict whites.

You should try to change the subject in a less blatant way. Right now I don't care about those, junkie

How could this not be good? If an individual doesn't have sovereignty over his own body, then is he really free? There should be no laws against drug possession/use until you begin to encroach on others' freedoms.

It's not a war that can be won. Its like putting people in jail for having fun.

Im not changing the subject im following your incredibly ignorant and bad logic

Oh I know a lot unfortunately .
A large portion of our population has always been addicted to some shit thanks to being neighbour to Afghanistan and its opium farms.
There should be death sentence for druglords and junkies to solve this shit, like what based Phillipines doing.

My logic isn't bad. The moment you start punishing degenerates like you, drugs will disappear. You are just too triggered by the idea of losing your drugs

pic filename should be 6 janitors and a prisoner

People do drugs not because #YOLO, they do drugs because of other problems. Instead of putting everyone in jail because their lives suck and making country worse by making other people pay for all those prisons we should solve problems that cause addictions. You clearly have no idea how addiction works or what causes it. Killing people for everything you dont agree with wont solve shit only cause more shit.

Losing my drugs? lmao getting drugs was easy and always will be. There is nothing you can do about it humanity used drugs for all its history.

not a fan of this, but I like this idea better than what we do now, frankly. Why ruin people's lives and be wildly inefficient? End their lives and be brutally efficient.

So, him talking about voluntarily introduced mind-altering chemicals isn't related to your policy on voluntarily-introduced mind-altering chemicals? Kay.

And you act like we don't punish druggies immensely as it is...

>Oh so should we start beating literally the entire world for drinking cofe or smoking or drinking?

No we should make widely abused drugs legal, it's not like they destroy lives or entire families.

>only 79
>out of the 1000s

Who the fuck cares. Crime is a crime. He pardoned criminals.
They committed it with full knowledge of consequences.

At this point you either go Portugal - full legalization
Or you go Singapore - Kill undesirables

Drugs are a big market but you kind of want to export that retard market to other countries so that their citizens become shittier. You don't want your own citizens having an excuse to be shit.

this

ive always wondered why they pardon like 3 people when thousands are in for the same thing

IF YOU CANNOT DO THE TIME, DO NOT DO THE CRIME.

it's good. the war on drugs is fucking retarded.

those guys have probably tossed a few salads

If they aren't in prison for violent crime I don't care

so pardoning people who were jailed for (((hate crimes))) and (((holocaust denial))) would be bad too?

>Losing my drugs? lmao getting drugs was easy and always will be. There is nothing you can do about it humanity used drugs for all its history.

You can make people like you suffer enough to a point where you fear thinking about them.

I bet you tell yourself you are a poor victim who has no way to face the problems you don't deserve. Poor degenerate

>So, him talking about voluntarily introduced mind-altering chemicals isn't related to your policy on voluntarily-introduced mind-altering chemicals? Kay.
Again, this is irrelevant to anything I have said. I don't drink, smoke or drink coffee, but I'm not talking about those, I leave them to others.

>And you act like we don't punish druggies immensely as it is...
It's for their own good. The moment you threaten them with a huge punishment, people will think twice.

Law doesn't work backwards. There is no black or white. Crime is a crime.

he had 8 years to address the problem of the war on drugs

>All drugs should be legal.
Do you seriuosly think meth and heroin should be legal?
These people dont just get high and stay inside, they go out and do stuff. They try to drive, they try to eat faces, they try to go into stores and do all sorts of crazy shit.
Theyd leave needles everywhere just like cigarette smokers leave cigarettes.
Theyd stand right beside store entrances chainsmoking meth, youd have to wakl though it and inhale it.

You do realize people in prison are SIGNIFICANTLY more likely to use drugs during and after release right?

Na hes correct.
Darwinism is a thing and just let the junkies kill themselves with legal drugs.
Full legalisation works.

Yeah because the second meth is legal, people will be jumping out of their boots to try it. Right?

I agree, and often its only americans who are against this ide like the typical jews they are. Drugs can be very beneficial

its good. it would take a real autist to advocate using his own tax dollars for keeping stoners fed and clothed in prison. not to mention giving profit to privately owned prisons.

>in federal prison
>non-violent drug offenses

Something tells me he signed off on early releases for a bunch of guys connected to cartels

Just you wait until January 19th. Blanket pardon for all non-whites.

they can do all that shit now you insufferable faggot, the only difference is now we have million dudes in privately run prisons cos they smoke weed.

Probably because it takes a long time to review cases. You want to make sure that this person didn't enter any secret plea deals and agree to a lesser charge of drug trafficking rather than a person who was known to police as a God's Disciple etc.

>non-violent drug offenses
they should have been shot desu

That's what completely addicted junkies do. If Davo from down the road did meth he'd just dance and talk all night. Stop fear mongering.

Why doesn't he just reschedule Marijuana?

Most blacks in jail for non-violent drug offenses were arrested for some other, generally violent and/or theft-related shit. The way it works is, you offer them a plea bargain because you've got them on the weed they had in their pocket, and they get a reduced jail term because you don't charge them for the messier-to-prosecute violent shit. This is why the number of people in prison for nonviolent drug offenses is actually artificially inflated. Chances are, if it's a nog from a bad part of town, he's a violent offender.

>Don't do drugs it will ruin your life
>now go to jail where we'll ruin your life

Alt right logic

>Be a part of movement consumption and possession of illegal substances
>Appeal to somebodies intents
Hurrr...

its a drug island.

It will spread, yes.

Drug dealers should be killed on the spot.

>YKTD in 'parroting peter hitchens' shock

If there is no aggression and no victim there isn't even a crime. People should be free to use what ever drugs they want.

Yeah, I guess. No reason to waste taxpayer money on feeding and housing crack addicts.

Kill the druggies and kill the dealers, Duterte did nothing wrong