Aus/pol/ Thread

Cart your arses on in mates.

How are we going to save this country?

Is it even possible?

In the news:

Some Labor MP gave a speech about her feelings:

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-23/emma-husar-emotional-domestic-violence-speech/8051572

The parliament is for the people not for you indulge yourself in sympathy seeking.

Narcissism has ruined this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/triplej/review/album/s4578526.htm
firb.gov.au/resources/guidance/gn03/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How are we going to save this country?

Ban all IPs from Victoria, for a start.

We're going to build a wall and Melbourne is going to pay for it.

>Muh domestic violence

Convince white redpilled Europeans to migrate here and abandon their fucked countries.

It's the only way. Water down the Chinese numbers with Europeans. It won't change anything but we'll slowly get somewhere.

We're fucked cunt

>white redpilled Europeans
There are precious few of them left.

Maybe we could recruit from Eastern and Central Europe. But the Poles and similar don't have a great reputation as migrants in the UK.

All this crap campaign is just lefty propaganda. All domestic violence happens in abo communities and all u see is middle class white males beating poor helpless womens

what type of people actually vote labour\greens?

Your white bogan doesn't mind the odd bit of domestic violence and the odd jealousy-induced stabbing or wife and kids murder/suicide.

Abos are most of it though I agree.

What type of people Vote??

Labour's entire voting base composes of tradies standing around in high visibility shirts and teachers unions.
Greens --> Pot heads & nutjobs

I used to vote greens. I was very young and thought I was smart.

Really we just need to be culturally enriched with more muslims. The people are waking up and that's all it will take to make the majority see

It's a sad day when the bogans are the saviours of Australia

If you didn't get fined for not voting then I think we would be a one party state. The liberals would always win since labour and greens are lazy shits

Accurate

This has not been the experience overseas in similar countries to us who have voluntary voting.

What are we doing on the Abo front? There is only so many the police are willing to look the other way about me running over.

The immediate result would be liberal dominance but labour and greens would fight alot harder no doubt which might swing it a bit

We've all been there mate, it's okay to learn from your mistakes

>The people are waking up
No they're not. They are so deeply asleep it is depressing.

A problem that will take care of itself, there won't be any aboriginals left on the planet in 100 years time

not all melbournians

Yeah australia is barely red pilled. Everyone hates talking about politics and the younger generations are coming fresh out of the government run marxist schooling systems and universities. Media is all lefty too

I get nbn in March, am I gonna get memed guys? Service I have now is about 330kbps down.
Also, anyone know what the political clubs in university are like?

Labor would start bussing migrants and dole bludgers to the polling place like the Dems do in the USA.

Greens would be okay since most of their voters are motivated upper-middle class types. They might lose some of their young voters, but Facebook campaigns etc could work there.

Of all the things you could offer as a topic of conversation, you chose that.

This is the problem in Australia. You do't even know what to look for.

your going to rescue ash from the dungeon

Yeah I am heading into uni soon and wanna know what the climate is like in regards to political groups and discussion. Must have my libertarian or conservitive refuge from the lefties

>Record third party voting
>Greens currently at a low
>Current high school cohort redpilled af, even if they're retarded and only doing it to be edgy
I think we've got a chance.

dear god the fucking underclass that has been created by welfare makes me cri.

triple j needs some Sup Forums support.

>abc.net.au/triplej/review/album/s4578526.htm

Get in here.

>You do't even know what to look for.
You can talk about anything m8.

I just included one news article because that keeps the mods from deleting the thread. I picked it at random.

there isn't.

>nbn
You getting FTTP or that node shit?

hahaha, marxist schooling systems? are you really that fucking retarded, pal? do you have the slightest clitting idea what marxism is, or are you going off youtube comments talking about cultural marxism? holy fuck, end yourself you low energy autcuck

>Current high school cohort redpilled af
Source needed for this claim m8. Most high schoolers I see aren't even white.

Doesn't really work out like that in the UK.

I'm sick of fuckin voting. Pain in the dick.

Fuck you know the more I think about it the more I do remember some pretty red pilled guys back at school. There where not too many but I think this could be expanded more with media presense in australia. we need more edgy redpilled meme lords but like most people barely anyone knows about Sup Forums

We aren't all leftist fuck-wits in Melbourne mate.

Don't throw us all in with the shit cunts you see on the telly.

Node ain't too bad, but maxes out about 85mbps down

Welp off to nek myself

good on you, only fucking service you're doing anyone you ideologue shitkicker

I don't trust the Greens, they wouldn't be able to wait to do a Merkel imo.

Butthurt Terrorism """""Expert""""" MP Anne Aly flailing about on sky at the moment over mean emails she got saying "Dutton was right"

m8 please try and behave yourself tonight.

Lets have a good thread.

is Dutton "our bloke"?

>muh "wage gap"

The immediate reaction is to be a 'good' person and feel concern for her story and her feelings.

In reality it's an anecdotal account accompanied by a presentation of sadness. Wether intentional or not it's fucking manipulative.

Is she a muslim?

what is her background?

No source but anecdotal, younger sibs/kids of mates always calling abos coons, berating Hillary etc. They see the left as fucked even if they are just edgy memelords

I watched your QandA a couple days ago and I fear for your country. I want to be able to look forward to Aus as a great country I wish to visit, but right now... it's looking grim, lads

He is okay. He looks like a creep though.

>Housing prices

Dutton is just a fall guy poof used to all the lefty hate and be the bad guy so Turnbull doesn't look too dirty.

QandA is an injected propaganda tool so they don't off themselves en masse.

Check out this nice Christmas Card I got from my local MP.

How lovely of her, look at all that diversity!

I'll admit, he looks like a potato, but he's growing on me. Bernardi is best though

Yeah, egyptian mussie i think. She was the bitch who wrote to that magistrate to try and get a more lenient sentence for that shithead mudslime terrorist.

Then get out before it's too late for you

One of the one nation senators didn't make sure he was constitutionally allowed to serve so he's been emailing the judge and making motions in the senate to talk about some sort of judicial watcdog. The judge forwarded it to the QLD attourney general who forwarded it to the federal attourney general and there's some major concerns that he's trying to impede the course of justice.
Pauline is livid and he just straight up ignored the "please explain" saying he's there to do his own thing he doesn't answer to the party.

Nah the blokes in this pic are mostly physically fit.

Literally means nothing. Just because you lift heavy things a few times a week doesn't mean you vote liberal, what the fuck kind of logic is that?

>China's economy is ticking time bomb & a shit hole
>Chinese wanna move their money and families out of china
>We let them but all the property they like
>No way we can buy houses because of price increases

We really should put a limit on foreign ownership of property or alteast allow more construction

t. Young cunt without a hope of managing his finances

There's the white guy u dumb racist.
Where he belongs.

Yeah I live in Melbourne its a crime ridden lefty hellhole. I moving to Brisbane when I can in a few years

Fucking kek

wtf is "terrorism"?

It's basically asymmetric warfare, we are in a war with musliums

amen to that

>We really should put a limit on foreign ownership of property or alteast allow more construction

Do you know anything about your own country?

There's already limits on foreigner ownership of property. If they want to buy a house here, they can't buy one already built. They need to build their own so they add to supply.

He's an inbred half-chink that's why, the result of one boat based tones wasn't able to stop

We've got fucking street gangs down here now, what the fuck is that shit?

We didn't have any Apex gang full of Somalis before they started importing those shitcunts but the planeload, but oh no, there are no problems with refugee vetting, no sir.

Fucking street gangs. I can't believe this shit.

Sauce?, I am not familiar with this rule. Not sure what loopholes there could be

She sounds dangerous. Her seat is really marginal if I remember correctly. Hopefully she doesn't last long.

musliums, eh?

No one is going to do dick about house prices. The only hope is a recession. I'm hoping Trump causes it with his tariffs. But fuck I'm not getting my hopes up that he'll do it.

PRAISE HIM

Thankfully the overwhelming majority of the electorate aren't recent High School/Uni graduates

>All the information I get is from Sup Forums memes

Negative gearing and deep rooted domestic economic problems can't just be solved by a cap on 'foreign ownership of property'

Brisbane is a shit hole

Is Geetroit safe?

Anymore of these Greens ones?

firb.gov.au/resources/guidance/gn03/

>Foreign non-residents cannot purchase established dwellings as homes, for use as a holiday home or to rent out.

Mates why is every delivery driver for my local Domino's a Chink?

I live in a country town and they are not locals.

Why do they hire chinks who don't even live here instead of locals?

Are they running some sort of scam? Do they get to pay them less?

I fell for the Ruddy rudd rudd meme when i was 18

>live in perth
>everyone hates asians and muslims
>even liberal unis have dissenters

Honestly if W.A. had more nature and scenery other than dry ass desert and dead grass this state would be GOAT

God knows, and fucked if there's any reason to visit that hole to find out.

Why does hurstville's station platform always smell?

we need to get tough on the cunts.

Dan Andrews is a weak cunt so it won't happen under him.

If Dan Andrews gets in again next election I am leaving this state.

Domino's drivers are actually on American salary due to some technical law because it's an American company, so around 6-8 dollars an hour. I found this out making small talk with one of the drivers who was delivering to my house and was white, so I gave him a $50 note and said to keep it, the majority of them are Indian in my experience.

>nature and scenery
You have the coast m8. Great beaches.

I don't think trump is going to go crazy with tariffs, He is probably just using them as a threat but who knows. Property owners like high prices so no change there via politics. Once china pops I don't think the prices will go down, I think they will end up rising as people want out of china even more raising demand

>are actually on American salary
This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen posted here. There is no way that is true.

Perth cunts where you at?

Yeah I love our beaches don't get me wrong but I've travelled around and just wish we had more mountains and forestry to go with it, it's flatter than a 12 year old dutch girls chest here.

You're a moron. It's common knowledge that the government doesn't check shit. Gooks can come here and buy whatever they want. The government might force a few gooks to give them up and resell them if they want to do a little "racist" dog whistling. Or if one of their mates got gazumped by a gook like what happened with some mansion on the harbour.

FINALLY, A REAL FLAG IN THIS THREAD

I gotta do more reading on our economy man. Watching america too much because of election

Give me a source or fuck off.

Yeah. And now they have these Chink Real Estate agents who don't even speak English.

they just sell our houses straight to china.