Women

What is wrong with them exactly, Sup Forums?

>do you like women?
>should women be able to vote?
>can women "think" and "feel" like a man can?
>is feminism a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tQQntNNQwmI
youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=LCS41OAsPOs
youtube.com/watch?v=JHotbtd7HJA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is wrong with them exactly, Sup Forums?
The big daddy boss government. When you marry a woman, you marry the government that can steal your money, enslave you, and imprison you.

I'll start.

>do you like women?
I tolerate them and would like to start a nice Christian family one day.

No. Men can represent his family's interests just fine.

No. Women have lower average IQs and a smaller spread in the variance of the distribution. There have been great female thinkers, but they are far and few in between. I don't believe they can "love" the way a man can either. Man can appreciate aesthetics, abstractions, ideals, virtues, art, culture, family, all, to me at least, at a different, higher level than women can.

Yes.

women are trash
women (male) are top tier. also biggest redpill.

>women (male) are top tier.
What did he mean by this?

Feminism is basically cancer. Don't feel like getting more into it beyond:

it enabled a few malcontents at the cost of making most women and men more miserable. woohoo

Ok, hold the fuck on.

How did 6 posts go by and not one goddamn poster asked, "Is this woman drinking horse semen?"

The cycle of civilisation is mainly driven by female psychology.
Golden age coincidence with strict "opression", decadence coincide with considering them people.
This civilisation is following the pattern of all extinct civilisations step by step.

The only way to save Humanity ( western civilisation is doomed by the way due to europeans having an intrinsic gynocentrism, even if it's saved this time, in the future europeans will succumb to their females ) is to prepare.
Prepare for what ?
The artificial womb !
Gather ressources, live frugally, start businesses, you have ten to twenty years to prepare, the early bird gets the worm ! Only the ones PREPARED will get to reproduce industrially and reclaim Terra for their blood and the blood of the like-minded !

Prepare, prepare !

>do you like women?

It's hard to explain. Many of them are degenerate. They are kids, a lot of them. But when their potential is utilized, they have a certain energy that is great and no man can copy that.

I think that only people who have performed some type of service to their nation should be able to vote. Military, medical, cleaning the streets, whatever.

Yes and no. They have the same base emotions, they are just differently utilized.

Feminism has caused a lot of problems for men, especially young white men. It makes the culture hate men just for existing and it forces men to adhere to their gender roles while women do whatever they fuck they want, and we shouldn't tolerate that. But supporting things like women's health and helping them actually realize their potential is another thing and I do support that.

youtu.be/tQQntNNQwmI

>being this new

>>do you like women?
I like the sexual organs attached to their bodies. Nothing else
No
No
Yes.

This is gold!
youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

I don't know if this is a woman thing as much as it is a nigger thing.

This is a woman thing:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LCS41OAsPOs

>But when their potential is utilized, they have a certain energy that is great and no man can copy that.
See with i mean by inbred gynocentrism ?
Even this individual, having some understanding of the reality of things, still try to find them excuses, and protect them.

Thankfully, this type of people are also those most suceptible to waste ressources on the ancestral parasite, and so will probably not reproduce industrially, and since behaviour is 100% gynocentrism should, along the generations, naturally subside.

Or technological civilisation collapse before, but let's try not to think of the lose states ! After all, they are irrelevant to the win state ( though understanding them may help to mold events into pushing towards the win states ).

*100% genetics, what a nightmarish typo !

Kek! Is she angry or just a woman?
>inb4 both

Women are cancer.

Checked
Confirmed for truth.

Damn, your pic really made me feel. Dare I say correlation is not causation though? (I don't doubt that this picture depicts reality, however.)

>Do you like women?
no. Female-minded individuals are the scum of the earth.

Yes, we should not discriminate based off of someone only for being born female. However, you should need to take a test before you are allowed to vote.

Not unless they're true FTM trannies.

Feminism is the worst thing that's ever happened to the west.

>they have a certain energy that is great and no man can copy that.

Are you really that delusional? This is not Dragonball.

Women are usually mediocre human beings in most things.

Look, you can ignore Reality only for so long until Her unfeeling hammer evicerate you. Which is really painful !

I, for one, couldn't care less ( well no, if i didn't care i wouldn't try to spread Salvation around ! ) because i have a way, for my personal blood, to survive and prosper and maybe even touch Eternity if the stars align right.

I can only hope the like-minded find my post and see the Light. So many bloodline ending in subhumanity, or even straigh Oblivion, is quite saddening, but we are all both actor and spectator in this deterministic universe, what is to come is ordained and we cannot deviate from the script the laws of the universe impose on us.

I genuinely hate women.

Women are women, they are not men. They do have innate energies that benefit the world if they are allowed and encouraged to use those energies. You know exactly what I mean. The culture encourages them to be worthless sluts, so that's what they become. Yes, there are some women that are genuine trash, but many of them are great if you can facilitate their positive characteristics and give them a chance to flourish.

Oh my, you truly deserve death.

>>do you like women?
Yes but it's tough love
>>should women be able to vote?
nope, should be discussed with the husband and children in age to vote
>>can women "think" and "feel" like a man can?
Up to 4% of them can, so it's better not to count on it
>>is feminism a bad thing?
Yes, and so is gynocentrism in general

>do you like women?

Too broad a question. You can't categorize billions of wimmin. I've met great ones and bad ones.

Yes. The US election demonstrated that not all of them just vote based on emotions and muh first female pres. Altough a lot do

Basic thoughts and feels: yes. But there's big psychological differences between wimmins and men so deffs not like a man can.

One of the worst things in the history of life on earth.

Shit looks comfy.

The bottle doesn't actually have horse cum in it.

Fight me right now. How can you deny that women have very specific, valuable traitors that only they possess. The issue is that nobody is around anymore to help these traits come out and flourish. Even when I was deepest into my women hating phase I knew that they were special, but the conditions do not exist to allow them to be good.

Women follow other women, but more importantly, women individually and as a whole follow men. But it is not totally the fault of men.

Mad truth

Made a new image, putting this one out there

Women only value perceived social status and security

i love them
yeah
no
yes

Honestly, I'm just desensitized to this shit at this point.

Why?
This leaf seems like a prophet

>>do you like women?
yes I'm married to a thicc athletic cutie pie
>>should women be able to vote?
yes of course, but only white women
>>can women "think" and "feel" like a man can?
yes
>>is feminism a bad thing?
yes

remember to post high test females in these threads

>do you like women?
Depends, sexually yes as is naturally but I don't like anything else of them, they only exist in order to make white man reproduce.
No, they only vote based on emotion (OMG look at that poor Syrian children dead, let's give all the migrant the opportunity to enter here and rape the all of us, we should apologize)
Again no, they think emotionally and not intellectually and during their period this is 10 times evident.
Yes. We are not equal. If it was we would all be white man.

Because this cycle is ancient, and what he is describing ( flock behaviour, reliance on the autority of the state, absolutely no innate morals or decency, the incapacity to integrate reason into their thought processes or, for the few that do, still being slave to the whims of their limbic systems ... ).

I wonder how many "men" said exactly the same thing during the late Rome ? During Etrusque ? During Byzanthium ? What about the baghdadis excusing the female's politicians focus on raising officials salaries and women's benefits ( yes, it IS timeless ! )while the mongols are a stone's thrown away from the city ?

How could such treachery be forgiven ?
Which sentence is more fitting but death ?
Sacrificing the future of Humanity herself, for what, virtue signaling ? To not offend ? To... Have sex ?
How is that not filling you, anyone of you with blinding disgust ?

this

Like it would affect me. This is just a demonstration of what happens when you let women free and give them man's rights. They are degenerate from the very start, it's their nature.

Traps you fucking newfag.

>valuable traitors

Ahahahaahah, Freud is probably laughing at this.

But seriously, give us an example if you want to be taken seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=JHotbtd7HJA

There was a massive toyota recall but it was still the drivers fault for not understanding how to stop the car

that's beyond fucked having a stuck accelerator imagine being on a busy road.

As you can see in that video the toyota highlanders are just taxis that pick up kids for school, the same one went next door. The taxi company was probably too jewish to replace the cars.

I know she's not drinking horse semen. R-right?

But seriously what is it with girls that have horses having really obsessive relationships with their horses?
I mean, I get it. They're a decent amount of work and they're not just regular pets or whatever. I have taken care of 6 over my lifetime. But I fucking swear, every time I meet a girl that has a horse, it's all she can talk about.

Is it related to cat-lady syndrome? Is there research about this?

A FUCKING LEAF
F F
U U
C C
K K
I I
N N
G G

L L
E E
A A
F F

Ambivalent
Yes
No (most of the time)
Yes. It is worse than cancer.

White women are already perfect. They are redpilled af. Their pussi was made for BBC. They worship it. Also this:

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook
>Chills in the school

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues
>Shoots up the school

The difference between cats and horses being that cats cannot be ridden as a form of masturbation, and cat genitals would be difficult to fetishize.

You are autistic if you deny that women have their own feminine energies which can benefit the world. You have no reason to deny this. You see how women are in the current state of everything and the consign your mind to this idea that they have to stay like this forever. No. People don't change but they also do change at the same time. Why do you forget to mention how so many men are being degenerate too? Women and men come together to form culture and that is the sum, the mass of all human social realities.

Old pic is old

Its just photoshopped garbage

I am sorry buddy, but I don't deny anything. I simply don't see it. Maybe what you are talking about was more obvious decades ago. But now? What are these feminine energies?

Just give me an example.

And men sucks hard these days too, I don't deny that. Still more efficient than the average woman, though.

Yes, I like women.
I believe only land owners, business owners, military and their immediate family should be only allowed to vote.
Whores can think and feel like men to some degree.
Yes, feminism is a bad thing.

Yeah this

Riding a horse jams the vag pretty rough and proper

Girls bond with that giant horse dick and its wierd af

>horse semen

It's horse milk. Horse semen isn't that viscous. Get the Jew conditioning out of you.

Women have energy that only a mother/daughter can show you my loved one

They must be cherished and cared for

Maybe idk

well I can tell this one in particular has mild microcephaly

I just noticed the typo I meant 'valuable traits' but the autocorrect changed it to 'traitors'.

as a people? no
probably not
not really
it's an old meme

This is exactly what he talked about. You have gynocentrism so engrained in your brain, that you even deny truth, just like a woman.

Anyone save that OP pic from the job application thread that got deleted about an hour ago??

Pls respond. The sexiest little short hair trap.

She loves her horse semen

Women are nurturers and a stabilizing force. They can take care of people and they are good at being calm in situations. Go even further and you'll find that they can do physical tasks, learn things with their minds, etc. I wonder why I have to explain this to you. You see women right now being sluts and you think that is the way they all truly are. And you blame women for everything and forget that men facilitate the degeneracy. Women are not the same as men but they are definitely capable of being intelligent as well.

Why don't you try estrogen for a month and find out faggot

Then you will have an insight into how they feel and think

Like when a man gets shot

Women are good medics because they dont scream for mommy like a little girl

>being calm in situations

Riiiiight. The opposite has actually been proven, women are much more prone to anxiety and depression than men.

>can do physical tasks
>learn things with their minds

A monkey can do this too, it depends how good they are at it. And they are usually worse than men.

Feminism is just Marxism aimed at a different crowd of useful idiots, so yes, it's obviously a bad thing.

What are the benefits of drinking horse semen?

>women are much more prone to anxiety and depression than men.
Suicide rates are higher in men. That's partly because men are less likely to talk about their feelings and bottle them up until it explodes.

>I've had horses
>I don't understand why girls talk about theirs all the time
I'm with you on that one, there's no clear reason why chicks dig horses. Horse chick are easy mode though, just mention that you have horses, and that you'd like to go for a ride with said girls. It's basically free pussy - and nothing beats a nice ass in some riding pants.

I kind of agree with leaf that there certainly are positive aspects of femininity, and that they are being downplayed by women trying to enact masculine roles in modern society. The benefits that a loving, nurturing mother or matron can provide for her dependents are pretty palpable. The joy that a daughter can bring to a family, the devotion that a proper secretary can provide to an entrepreneur, the emotions that a female performer can reveal, etc.

While some women are capable of performing male roles in society, this number is likely 10% of what is actually represented in current society where women pursue business, the arts, and sciences. I don't particularly agree with banning women from these fields for the sake of the minority of women that would be cast aside, but the average woman certainly needs a different role model to channel her talents or lack thereof.

On topic:
Yes. Can't prevent myself from being attracted to them. Disgusted by most that I encounter, but occasionally enraptured by a few.

In current society? No. Ideally only people who contribute to society would vote, and this would include capable women.

Some. Other posters have remarked on the distribution of intellect and skill in women already.

Yes.

Going to chalk it up to retarded Europoors not understanding English, but I clearly said:
>(I don't doubt that this picture depicts reality, however.)

>do you like women?
Women are ok but they make for unreliable company. You can have long periods of solid reliance as it seems but that just like building a house on swamp land. If most men could vet like women who to fuck, none of them would be worth the hassle. Smart money says to be a woman means to be born with mild autism.
Yes. It's a well established fact women do not like each other. I always believed the women vote cancels the other out.
Nope. They can however figure out simple guy tactics if they are in a group long enough but then shortly become arrogant and bloated then stumble and fall over what small thing they learned. They don't retain what they learned unless they get emotionally burned the right way but if they get burned enough they'll hate/like it cause of attention? Point is they remember the feeling of knowing they know how a guy thinks. Guys aren't the complex mess girls are. We feel fewer but deeper when it comes to love. We are able to be hardened by trauma to move past it.

TL;dr nope
Nope. Done the right way it's justified but women tend to naturally not like each other and whatever they are trying to achieve right now is mired by internal politics then breaks down. Men have a basic Honor system so shit doesn't get too messed up.

I have to agree, women are bigger sheep than men, so their opinion on things depends on their leader.(whole society). Their "energy" (lel what a faggy word) is their femininity, their sexiness. You can try to help them flourish in a field they are not meant to grow in (STEM) or you can help the people who are already good at it become real beasts.

>do you like women?
Yes
Yes
Think yes if educated, feel no
100% ÝES

>i have a way, for my personal blood, to survive and prosper and maybe even touch Eternity if the stars align right.
I'm interested

I love women. They are still lot more interesting than men. Plus they have fat asses, tits, and hips.

my wife's a mathematician and never needed special help

we're both in our mid 30s and went through school while this 'girls in stem' and sjw meme phase we're in now was only being birthed

>womem
>stable
choose one

Your wife doesn't matter. Statistics do. STEM is naturally dominated by men. There is no need to incentivize women to go there just for the sake of 50:50 distribution.

>Statistics do.
Ya that's fine and there are few females in STEM naturally but I married an exceptional woman on purpose.

I agree that incentivizing anybody based on factors like gender, race, being a fag, etc is harmful.

you disagree?

he means that hes a fucking faggot

>Dare I say correlation is not causation though?

You must be new here.

>What is wrong with them exactly, Sup Forums?

They have too many rights and privileges.

so she's drinking horsey cum
it's not that big of a deal
the only shame is we don't have the vid of her sucking that horse

Thank you for proving that "Correlation doesn't equal Causation" is a worthless statement because causation can never be proven outside of math.

>you can't explain that

the more we spend, the more we discover, the more the knowledge of the fact that we won't leave earth becomes suffering, the more suicide.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Am i supposed to be turned on by this she-hulk?

Hope your wife has a smaller clit

I'm curious. Could you provide one example in which mathematics prove causation.

>horse girls
NEVER EVEN ONCE

HOLY SHIT. I had a date with a Girl who looked EXACTLY like the Girl in this pic.

Jew bux you mad?

>yes
>no ( emtional reasoning)
>maybe. very vague; depends on context
>the first and second wave was alright. But the one that we are going through makes me want to kill myself

White guys also make more white girls. Think about that, Tyrone.

we might never know....