why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E&ab_channel=ThisisEuropa
youtube.com/watch?v=F0-AcB_0XKU
youtube.com/watch?v=EEf8_2mcYMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers cant read, thats why

Honestly?

Because I have an average dick at best and even though I'm extremely attracted to black women I don't think they're gonna enjoy sex with me so I don't even bother approaching them.

I saw an amazingly sexy black girl on campus today and all I wanted to do was say hi and I couldn't even muster that cause I'm afraid she's gonna laugh at my skinny pink dick

To busy making hapa qts t b h

want an anacap qt
tfw do not exist

I'd rather not carry HPV and herpes

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E&ab_channel=ThisisEuropa

stop

Implying black wommyns aren't on average even more promiscuous and animalistic.

How about date an individual rather than a race.

>condemned to a life of ostracization everywhere in the world and by the Asian half of the pairing

It seems obvious to me that anyone who truly respects Eastern culture would not do this and let them keep their blood pure.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0-AcB_0XKU

Nah hapa inferiority mentality affect boys

Notice how the smart asian man is only surrounded by his qts, he has no boys. Probably aborted them

The girl on the left is actually a very religious libertarian by the name of Julie Borowski

She runs a youtube account that does satire and was making fun of sluts and feminism.

Pretty sure she even waited until she was married (married young) to have sex too

Have you even smelled one?

except the white countries invaded the black countries xd

>cause I'm married to a black woman

common cuck pls go

YOU GET YOUR WHORE HANDS OFF JULIE BOROWSKI OP

West African women are rare in the United States We took in all the fugly more built east africans.

She'll call her friends and be like "girl he fucked my butt cheeks like titties."

Because Julie Borowski is a qt. Nice try though.
youtube.com/watch?v=EEf8_2mcYMM

Black women are not worth the effort...

thats right

It's called being conquered. At least when the brown people were being invaded they fought back. Dumb ass white liberals are the ones committing genocide on their own people via altruism.

Altruism is not inherently good. The fucking Catholic church covered for a bunch of faggots to keep them from being burned alive. All of a sudden it's full of pedophile faggots. Now the Catholic cucks are raping an entire race with altruism.

Did ya make bbies?

Women don't care as long as it's not tiny.

Mine is 6 and I've never had complaints

Usually when a white guy dates a black girl he gets the pick of the litter so you get the best black girl instead of some average white girl.

Also if you are really smart you will pick a half breed (half white half black). If you pick that one and she is particularly good you get a very good deal. She trades up for a white dude. You have a chill smart submissive wiafu who will appreciate the fuck out of you cause she has been with black guys in the past and some no doubt treated her like shit.

>Not dating a black woman
>why?

Cos white blonds womans are way much better!

(((Borowski)))

Learn to eat pussy and that'll make up for size

I'm not an American, I have standards for women

This

Guys are WAY more obsessed with penis size than girls.

>making fun of pure qt orthodox Julie

stop it

You got this reserved.

From experience.
(3 OF EM()

Low self esteem, NASTY PUSSY STANK.

Because they fucking smell.

You got that backwards, son

>black
>women

pick one

I'm dating a 22 year old Haitian girl who is 4'11, about 90 pounds, beautiful accent, and hates Hillary Clinton as much as I do. I don't think I'd ever have children with her but I really enjoy her company. She also wants to be a doctor (and she probably will what with affirmative action and all)

>Lutheran
>marrying an Eastern Orthodox

BURN THE HERETIC

Because the last black chick I dated tried to steal my wallet.

Yeah I noticed after I re-read it. Fuck.

sage