Good goym, don't bother trying to fight faggot marriage ok?

good goym, don't bother trying to fight faggot marriage ok?

Also, race mixing has been a part of culture for centuries, so now race mixing (with chink Tila Tequila) is also not worth fighting anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFalXA-RNjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what are greeks

I would nut inside tila with extreme prejudice

So just because something was practised for a long time, it shouldn't be fought?

We shit in chamber pots for centuries, should we go back to shitting in them because le greeks and romans did?

herpes and single mother. you're a brave man user

I keep seeing this faggot act like a retard. Who is he? why is he important? and where was he during Trumps campaign? I smell a plant....

He's right though. Our ancestors were OK with gay, kind of.

It's the Jews that started the >thou shalt not meme

I understand that hetero marriage is preferred for obvious reason to gay marriage but I don't see the damage of making it legal.

He's a 40 year old """""white nationalist""""" who is prominent on twitter and reddit.

He also goes out of his way to link his ideology with Trump.

I also smell a plant desu.

Then why do people get so worked up over pedophilia?

Fags obviously

For the past millenia?

A bunch of irrelevant faggots and turkish rape babies

Wasn't it Richard who said that 'homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity'?

He's not wrong

yep.

it was also Richard who was pro-EU until he realised it was a losing battle.

>that pic
Tell me again, which religion/culture is the fastest growing and geographically expanding right now? If we instituted some of the islamic values while still pursuing nobel things like science and exploration, whites would be absolutely invincible.

Greeks practiced pederasty, like most of the ancient near east. It was considered shameful to fuck a full grown man.

if you are read this you are now a homosex
reply with "hey ho homosex no" to not be homosex

youtube.com/watch?v=yFalXA-RNjI

hes' not wrong.

homophobia is a inherently a semitic thing. that's why it took christianity to rule over europe for homossexuals to start being hunted down.

degeneracy of homossexuals however just became a thing because we forced homossexuals to seek allies amongst the lowest of scum. we need to welcome back homossexuals into the path of righteousness.

the Jew is also an enemy of homossexuals, that's why they try to corrupt homossexuality into faggots.

He was the literal founder of the alt right term and group

He has white children you retarded JIDF shill

jews invented homophobia

roman/greek culture was fine with faggots

kill yourself kike

Are you sure fag?

>2016
>problem is still here

This is the weirdest psyop

>Called him out first time I saw him shilled here
>Get jumped on
>Turns out I actually represented Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is always right

Still not sure who this fag is. Probably tries to capitalize on alt-right. I knew that once people started this "movement" some Jew will try to steal it.
Thinking is hard goyim. Let him tell you what you should do and think.

>not going away

That's quitter talk

Degeneracy is why Greece and Rome fell. They thought it was ok to let in non white migrants and. Ow Greeks and Italians aren't white anymore

>you're either 100% one way or 100% the other
>the middle ground does not exist in my /leftypol/ strawman comic

Homosexuality is part of every society, ever, period. Accepting homosexuality doesn't mean there will be more homosexuals, just that more will come out of the closet.

I never got why some Sup Forumslacks have some beef with homosexuality, it's not like homo will harm you.

i think our ancestors attitudes towards things were a lot more varied than that.

it should be considered as a dirty perversion and hidden. it's not hate, everyone has dirty perversions, but don't make propaganda in the streets about it