What's Going On With Kanye?

>Kanye stops a concert to rant about Trump if he would've voted, he would've voted trump
>Cancels all his tours
>Find out 11/21 he was forced to go the the hospital after a supposed argument with a an assistant or manager

Don't normally care what Kanye is up to, but there are way too many forces trying to misinform and suppress news that something pretty sinister is afoot.

So did our guy ,Kanye, find Sup Forums and O.D. on the redpill?
Or was he saying too much, and his managers had to 'reeducate' him before he brought everything down?
I might not like his music most of the time, but I hope the dude is alright.

>tmz.com/2016/11/21/kanye-west-hospitalized/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5eb96t/kanye_west_is_forcibly_hospitalized_in_the_same/
vogue.com/13503122/kanye-west-gosha-rubchinskiy-moscow-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rumor has it he was starting to talk about pizzagate

>Kanye has a nervous breakdown years ago
>threatens to kill himself because he's still grieving over his mother's death
>nobody gives a fucking shit and does nothing
>Kanye says he would have voted for Trump
>THIS NIGGERS IS CRAZY! LOCK HIM UP! GET THE CUFFS ON HIM QUICK!

This dude is going to be Ubernazi when he gets out.
Tell us what's on your mind, Kanye?

'Ye is no saint, but I still feel he will be a legit candidate for President in 2020 and 2024. And he could win. I don't know which party he would run on, but parties don't seem to matter any more. I hope he is OK.

They probably gave him an srri lobatomy. Overdosing is redpills won't kill you, put your family might think you've gone insane and nuke your brain

SSRI*

He has woken up.
He has seen the ignorance and low IQ of his fans and it makes him sad.

People who realized they bet on the wrong horse coming out of the woods

I hope at least Trump understands that the winner always have more fans than the loser.

Rip kanye

They certainly can do that. It's easier with people who are just "unknowns," but there are lots of examples of celebrities who suddenly became "retarded."

He mentioned #pizzagate

You don't have to tell me

He deviated from the approved celebrity script. He's been taken for re-education.

I like him slightly more now.

I didn't mean to sound condescending and apologize if I did.

heard he was talking about pizzagate too
weird

Everyone in Hollywood is under monarch mind control programming.

He started to wake up ... well partially... just like Britney did.

They took him to ensure his alters are all in place

apparently same hospital hes been rushed too is the same hospital where alot of mk ultra suspects have gone to get tuned up

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5eb96t/kanye_west_is_forcibly_hospitalized_in_the_same/

Kayne is at UCLA medical center and is being treated for dehydration. stress and exhaustion. My Sister works there and treated him. He is tired, but respectful to the staff and considerate. Discharge maybe tomorrow. Could be as late as Thanksgiving morning. You heard it first here.

The jews are gonna give the 2pac treatmemt.
The only difference is because of public perception about Kanye they can't just shoot him and call it gangland violence.

They may try to reprogram him with mkultra, or they might just try to paint him out as unstable and discredit his message before giving him the suicide treatment.
If Kanye dies from a drug overdose within the next 6 months you will know that I was right.

On a side note we can assume that Kanye is in fact /ourguy/.
An user in another thread made the suggestion that Kanye first took the redpill when kim got kidnapped in paris

Sold his soul to the hollywood jew, didn't push the globalist agenda.

He's already dead. We got kanye killed indirectly

>Kim says she might vote for Trump
>soon after changes her mind
>not long after there is a strange robbery incident in Paris
>as if they were sending her a message for publicly considering Trump
>Kanye gets on that Trump shit in concert
>tells the people the media has been lying too them
>his tours are canceled and he's forced to go to "the hospital"

Heem sleepy

It sounded like he had bipolar and was crashing off a manic episode. BUT, it also sounded like that 's what (((they))) want us to think. I don't even like Kanye, but I can see what's up with this shit.

Reminds me of Dave Chapelle

his manager put him in the hospital.
kim canceled his tour.
alex jones says he got in an argument off stage with his manager and started talking about how hillary's method of control is ending and that they need to change with the times or something.

and I actually do like his music, graduation is a cornerstone album.

shit nigger

assange, now kanye

this is how it starts

thats spooky

Expect people to disappear.

that robbery thing was fishy anyway, nobody walks around on the street, or anywhere with that much jewlery in a bag, high end jewlers make fakes of their own stuff for celebrities to walk around on the street with to begin with.

based no agenda

Dylan roof is dead too btw. He's been dead for a while desu

pamela anderson made him a vegan lunch the day after he backed trump

when did chapelle ever go crazy?
lol craziest thing he did was tell us about the illuminati and how nigger comedians dress like women in hollywood left a 50million dollar deal and just got one for 60 million with netflix

Sorry chappelles not the dumb nigger here

Dems going to indoctrinate him over the next couple of years before making him their nominee in 2019.

chappelle went awol halfway through filming the second season of chappelle's show. He literally fucked off to africa for a few months (years?)

yes theyre not paying him millions for nothing

>i actually like his music

Hang yourself, you fucking cuck.

>did he O.D. on the redpill

That doesn't matter, he got busted for possession and distribution.

He'll be back this good ol self shortly

>Or was he saying too much, and his managers had to 'reeducate' him before he brought everything down?

word on the street is that Kanye is part of the illuminati, Kanye and Kim are high up in the organisation, fact they run it. The other illuminati, see they dont want kanye supporting trump so they sent him to one of their secret re-edukayshin purgrams fo leaders that be nigguz

sage

Quit shilling this fucking nigger on here.

>edgy well known attention whore nigger chimps out on stage for 1000th time and claims he "would've voted trump" in attempt to whore attention for 1000th time

>dumb nigger loving cucks and shills on Sup Forums give him attention anyway

This nigger along with his whore wife are 2 of the most degenerate figures in all of Western culture.

This jigaboo chimp thinks he's aligned with Trump because "muh unfair media coverage" and "muh corrupt system" when in reality he only holds those beliefs through the lens of "the white ppl oppressin me & muh black ppl!"

Heard he was telling his fans about how Facebook, Google and the likes have been lying to you all this time and is not to be trusted along with some other redpills. They were probably afraid he was going to say something that shouldn't be said.

edgy leaf is edgy

today I'll give thanks that I dont live in leafland

They might think they run it. But there is no way.

>the system is designed for colored people to fail
this is true though
its just that they blame the wrong people, its not unique to them, and they do nothing to try and combat it

>muh "ha leaf!" meme cuz i cant refute anything

Yeah but he still mentioned the corrupt system and then got forcibly taken in for reeducation

Another blue pilled cuck shilling for niggers.

Hang yourself if you think this is true.

wow nice leaf all music you dont like is shit
do u like metalcore bro
were u born in the wrong generation

>this is true though

How come?

black people get screwed by the government just like everyone else. The only thing wrong with the position is that he is equating government with whites, its nieve and archaic interpretation, but has its merits.

>unironically defending rap

you didn't make an assertion to refute.

turns out your a fucking idiot.

you still have a long way to go edgy faggot, i know you're new here

i never said they were good, but the system is built to suppress all but the elites
what do you think the welfare state is you dumb piece of shit?

>whenyoumakeanabsolutelyabbhorentpost.jpg

when yo be screemin NIGGER and MOFOCKA and BITCHES and SHIT

then you happy to kiss the ass of clinton and obama

>one of our only ways out is music
Less than 1% make it through music. How about you get an education?

Kanye is a good producer and made good music but if you ever listened to his lyrics you'd realize that he has always been an ego maniac and superficial jackass.

>that user who told me in the other thread that he's actually red pilled but doesn't speak well

Lol no. He's a fucking idiot.

they try to keep as many people dependent on the state and its no secret that the CIA promoted drug culture to screw over ghettos in the 60s-70s
stuff like that

>unironically thinking niggers are oppressed by da white man system

Go prep your nigger dicked bull.

Youre the kind of person that thinks libraries and universities were designed just to make black people look dumb !!! In other words, a fucking libtard

I hope you're baiting.

>Assange
>Kanye
>DAK
but who was Donald?

>thinking im talking about white people
you really do have a long way to go, underage leaf

It is a hell of a pill to swallow though. Once you realize that over half of the things you hear are lies it gets overbearing.

He's not a good producer. He relies on sampling major portions of older music and couldn't produce a song from scratch if his life depended on it.

He's also got several well known ghost writers who've come out and demanded the money he owes them.

mk contra. he need reprogramming at ucla.

Donald
Assange
Kanye

First letters= DAK

>chooses not to vote
>waits for a winner to be declared
>says he would have voted for the winner if he did actually vote

He's not our guy retards. He's a bit like Hillary. He'll say whatever he thinks the majority of people would want him to say. He is hopelessly fixated on being as popular as he can be, constantly.

He's playing you all.

SAVE KANYE

B fucking S. There is no vast instutional conspiracy against colored people. It just happens that colored people by and large come from poor and lower middle class families that lack the network and resources for them to get ahead. That coupled with many of these groups having a self destructive culture.

Actually giving two fucks about this loudmouthed, self-important little manlet. He's lucky Jay Z don't hold a grudge against his baby diaper wearing ass.

you're paying too much attention to him and he wants it

/thread

Wtf are you talking about. If that's the case they just banana bag quick infusion 24 observation set it and forget it why hold him for so long

(((They))) are going to fix Kanye or kill Kanye. They can't have someone as influential as him trumpet

he took all of the red pills at once and ODed

>There is no vast instutional conspiracy against colored people.
i said its not uniquely for coloured people
everyone's in the same boat

>He relies on sampling major portions of older music
That's what hip hop is. He does it better than most producers in the industry. You have to have a good ear to make good mixes. It does take talent. He has talent in that regard. There are millions of shitty remixes with samples online from people who never get famous because they suck out of it and it all sounds the same and generic.

>It just happens that colored people by and large come from poor and lower middle class families that lack the network and resources for them to get ahead
Isn't it funny how this can apply to the majority of black people in almost any country on earth? It's almost as if poverty follows them.

calm down richard

If he just would have ranted in auto tune the crowd would have loved it.

>nigger doing nigger music is on the brink of death
Best mornings are when I wake up with good news on Sup Forums

beats listening to ure wife moaning on a niggercock

There's no conspiracy against the average person. There's just only so much room at the top and those on the bottom have to work that much harder to get ahead. No conspiracy. Apply yourself.

holy fuck just realized im fijian and us indians were brought to fiji as slaves and still took over the niggers own country and still fight to this day

I heard he did it for insurance to cover the costs of cancelling 11 concerts. Who knows.
Stay safe Ye.

There's 24 hour, 72 hour, 2 week, and indefinite in most places.

I've been (((institutionalized))) before. I was released on the first day the non-Jewish doctor observed me.

These places are scary and will drive a sane person to insanity. The fact that a (((doctor))) has such power to lock you away indefinitely is terrifying.

Kanye is now officially recruited by Russia.
He was in Russia not that long ago.
vogue.com/13503122/kanye-west-gosha-rubchinskiy-moscow-russia/

>There's no conspiracy against the average person

>tfw he browses pol
>tfw he got redpilled
>tfw he realized the globalist plot, then got high blood pressure and needed to be hospitalized
What if he starts telling blacks the dems are fakes and wants them all to vote republican from now on

Kanye is already dead.

Rip

>There's no conspiracy
i think there is an effort
but it can still be overcome by people who really want to and the race that threatens this the most is whitey

>victim complex of the rabble

>kanye has been redpilled this whole time

you're supposed to take redpills in doses not down the whole bottle.

>Stockholm syndrome induced denial by the demoralized pussy

you can climb the economic ladder, but half the rungs of that ladder are missing right where the middle class used to be.

I'd agree that there is no conspiracy against individuals, but there is an institutional bias against small businesses and entrepreneurship