youtube.com/watch?v=yFalXA-RNjI
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

No.

Sort of. Its far more palatable to most people than ethnocentric nationalism.

Yes.

Yes. They also helped detract votes from Hillary, to 3rd party.

To be determined. Public opinion of the alt-right is still in the formative stages, unlike SJWs, which is now widely known, and beginning to be recognized as the cancer for what it is.

Yes.

Yes
Well said

>Trump is god
you seem to forget he's a kike lover.
until he does anything about the jews he might be just as bad as Obongo.

Yes. For the love of God, people please stop responding to troll threads.

>people shitting up Sup Forums just like after the Iowa caucus
>just like after the debates
>just like every poll that came out

The only difference is because Spencer is the one who messed up the shills can now double down and put the blame on TRS instead of just being called shills.

Mostly agree

No, I'm not going to cuck to any other race because I want to be accepted by a bunch of shitlibs and criminal dindus.

I am white and proud of it

Sage goes in all

agreed

TRS is cringey shit

>civic nationalism

Nope. Disregarded the rest of your post.
You're clearly an outsider shill pushing an agenda.

Fuck off.

These views are intensely cucky tbqh familamilamiam

Is there a TLDR to this Spencer fag? I haven't been on since last week and have no idea what's happening.

There is no such thing as consensus on Sup Forums.

Anyone seeking consensus should be ignored because they are a shill.

stfu leaf

Go fuck yourself you Borg collectivist commie shit.

my nigga

Spot on.

p much

>consensus

HAHA

Not on my Sup Forums

THE JEW HIDES HIS MOTIVES AND WORKS USING THEATRICALITY AND DECEPTION. Sup Forums MUST DO THE SAME

Trump may not get the the root of the problem but he is certainly invested in cutting off all of the avenues of destruction the jews implement. Literally all of his ideas and actions are anti jewish except when it actually comes to the jews themselves. Maybe this is because no US politician can survive if APAIC disaproves, maybe he genuinely has not problem with the jews as a whole because he is focused on the more immediate concerns of the US and has a lot of jewish friends and family (most likely answer) or maybe he knows something about the globalist elite and their connection to the jews that we don't.

>yes

>maybe

>Its hard to tell through all the ad-hominem, but if your point was that 1st generation far right groups like Iron March ect. are hampered by their inability to present themselves and their views respectably then yes I agree

>If shit gets bad enough they will

>fuck no. If we don't address race then we will never solve the nations problems

>This is a complete lie and I am personal proof

>true we have become the jew to fight the jew

>Utterly false. For the first time the various disunited factions of the far right have banded together and managed regain some intellectual respectability. This is already a huge step forward regardless of the future of the alt-right itself.

>True to some extent however its difficult to have a political movement without them

>yes
>yes
>no, but we can debate that in another thread
>yes
>yes
>see #2
>we are the jews now
>yes
>yes

Wanted to disagree but I can't.

You have my consensus

Agree.
Labels are for kikes.

Sup Forums is Chaos Undivided.
Sup Forums is Tzeentch.
Kek is the supreme embodiment of Chaos.
Trump is his champian.

>Sup Forums
>Consensus

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

>Sup Forums consensus

Hail victory you commie faggots

>trump is God

Trump is a meme

Generally agreed upon, I have some disagreements but don't feel like typing them out atm

>d r u m p f is god
I don't worship your idol.

Got a better gif for you

No, you worship your local cartel

Don't blame Richard Spencer for this, he has autism. As does anyone who un-ironically sports a "fashy" haircut and tries to LARP as Amon Goethe.

pretty much

Agreed, not bad Argentina, not bad.

I don't actually agree with it, but if global economics and politics keep playing out the way they are playing, ethnic nationalism is going to be A LOT more likely than Civic Nationalism.

Countries like the U.S. and Australia might be spared, but I fear Europe is going full Yugoslavia mode.

If you remove national tribalism, people will fall back to ethnic or religious tribalism.

But yes, "Alt-Right" is as gay as Chanology was back in the day.

The people who are shouting about controlled opposition are only saying that because otherwise they are essentially punching right. Disavowing NEVER works and is the same as cucking. When you are negotiating you always start out with your strongest/most extreme position, so by saying "civic nationalism is the only valid option" you are giving away the game. We could very well end up with more, or maybe even less than that, but I guarantee if you disavow the hard edge you will not get as far.

what is CIVIC nationalism?

for reals

nothing about kek

So like 90% of males aged between 18-35.

Not bad fampai. Upboated.

Posting in a shill thread.

HAIL HITLER!
HAIL VICTORY!
RESPECT TO SPENCER AND ALL OTHER CHAMPIONS OF OUR RACE!

o/

I agree with most of it.

Alt right was always a label that was applied to us. We never took it upon ourselves.

We are Childless Single Men who Masturbate to Anime. The CSMMA.

Trump may be a god, may not be a god. We'll see what he does when actually in office, until then all judgement is premature. As Karl Rove said, "I am not fortunate enough to be a man of faith".

Other than that, agreed.

The only autists are the people who took his joke literally.

Trump is a faggot and so are you for making this.

That is an objectively aesthetic haircut. The Bellamy salute is also the objectively best saltute. It is seen as authoritative across cultural lines and was only given up because we were fighting the Nazis, and then it was kept as anti-racism. I agree that serious pro-Nazi Hitlerism is not going to work for America, but satirizing it is a necessary step as we move this country in a nationalist direction.

Pretty much. The fact they need people to shill on here just shows you how far they have fallen

I personally agree with that

Anyone upset by Trump going back on some of his more extreme comments is extremely naive

Hail victory

yep

yeah

signed

-Normies do not need to accept nazism anywhere but Germany. We don't need nazis in America because that's a bit silly.
-Sup Forums had no choice but to adopt Jew tactics. Fight fire with fire, Ambition must be made to counteract ambition, etc
-Jews love labels because it makes their propaganda easier

>tfw you were Civic Nationalist before it was cool

This 1000%
Fuck Spencer and his shill brigade.
Praise kek and hail emperor trump.
We have no labels because we need none.
Our purpose is to disseminate the redpill.
All of us who accepted fascism came here the long way, through the painful process of swallowing the redpill.
Spencer and his faggot following are bandwagoning pussies and man babies who can't form independent thoughts

All of it.

The left is rarely, if ever forced to disavow those pinko antifa faggots waving Soviet flags. Why should we denounce people to the right? Extremists can be invaluable in shifting the Overton Window.

>tfw think Hitler was right about some things
>tfw think the holocaust was not a systematic attempt to eradicate the jews by hitler
>tfw think neo-nazis are untermensch
>tfw don't hate black people or jews, just niggers and zionists
>tfw think race mixing is bad
>tfw think racial stereotypes are there for a reason, but there are exceptions to every stereotype
>tfw think stormfront are terrible people
>tfw think most women don't really care about actual politics and are purely swayed by identity politics
>tfw think the alt right was a false flag right from the gecko
how Sup Forums am I?

>normies will never openly accept Nazism.

This is true until you can somehow seize the mainstream media, normies will buy anything the media tells them to.

pretty much

the (((alt-right))) can't contain their power level and shut the fuck up

spencer needs to btfo

Sup Forums will never be the alt-right, it will always be Sup Forums, nothing more, nothing less

>I'm not going to cuck to any other race
>cuck to
No one on pol speaks like that.
You are a TRS shill

Can you faggots do anything right?
You steal our words and memes and use them wrong.
And you completely JUST our whole movement whatever it is.

Have you learnt nothing from the jews?

You didn't do anything this election.
Sup Forums were the (((puppet masters))) behind the youth vote. 95% of the memes and creativity comes from here.

The god emperor himself was solely responsibly for gaining the blue collar and elderly vote.

You didn't do shit.

Who /ThirdPosition/ here? It's the true mans path, not that alt-right cuckoldry.

ITT: Sup Forums rediscovers libertarianism

>that 7th option

Was me all day everyday going not pro-trump but Anti-Hillary. I think I caused probably 5 people to either not vote or vote third party.

Damn, this is is a really strategy to counteract shilling.

I mostly agree. Trump isn't my God, but I voted for him and I consider myself an Anarchist.

No identity politics or political parties!

The alternative is white power garbage. Genuine neo-nazis are scum and deserve a bullet.

Good post

These are things I can agree with.

You're pretty much me. If you're not Sup Forums enough then I'm not either.

Agreed. Anyone who replies to a shillpost without saging after this point is a faggot

Yeah

Only thing we have a consensus on is youre a faggot

>Civic nationalism

As long as the left play the demographic and immigration game this ideology is doomed.

Race will always be the number one issue.

I like Spencer

He's probably a closet faggot though. Dem limp hands, dat feminine speech

Yes. Upvote.