Its ya boy debating a KANG

its ya boy debating a KANG
youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfZuhf_sc34
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>identiniterian? (fucking made up words)
>identity is at the heart of my ideology

So basically this faggot is a Bizzaro SJW?

Holy shit niggers do debate like chimps.

hes not a great debater, somebody needs to shut that fat, fetal-alcohol syndrome faced nigger up

what the fuck di you expect from a nigger

yeah spencer is not very good at debates too. He needs to learn how to defuse people like these.

Like Trump does.
"Im sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Let me speak okay?" etc.

The Kang thing is ridiculous on both ends, Ancient Egyptians were not what we call now days white or black.

"America is great because of cotton ! "
Wasn't the american civil war started because the North wanted to impose their machines for picking out cotton in the South ?

>ooh whitey scared he gonna loose his job!
keked hard

WE WUZ EVERYTHANG N SHEIT

Laughed so much at this video. Thanks OP.

>"America is great because of cotton ! "

this... LOL WUT

how new are you?

That guy made no real arguments against what he was saying. Was just basically all about how whites need them, and for the sole reason of something that happened 300 years ago when all that wealth was taken away AFTER slavery because of the civil war needin money to fight it.

Also, spencer had some good points, and just didn't get them out easily. Luckily the black guy kinda looked like an idiot calling it a "Interview" whilst ATTACKING him. Fucking sad. I was against spencer cause I thought he was a spergy "THE JOOS" guy, but he seems intelligent and I kind of agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfZuhf_sc34
do this to ur self racist

he is very new in fact, most likely one of those anti spencer shills.

I work with a black guy who bought into all that revisionist history shit, white mans lies, etc. He says that John Hanson, first president of the Continental Congress, was black, and shows me a picture of the guy. I ask him, when was photography invented, what, 1830s or something? Otherwise there would be pictures of George Washington, not painted portraits. Then I tell him that the John Hanson in the pic was a Senator in Liberia.

I redpilled a KANGZ and now he's questioning all the bullshit he swallowed and telling me "I like white people okay".

3edgy5me

you mean pro-spencer shills

considering that nobody knew who the fuck this guy was a couple weeks ago and he was a non-entity on Sup Forums, all pro-spencer posters are shills.

wow that was a shittybdebate. the black guy just deflected and failed to acknowledge anything richard said

Spencer has been around for atleast 6 years, we wont abandon him no matter how many threads you make and how many hours you guys spend shilling.
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

90% of current Sup Forums users won't know where OP image is from

he's a fag and he doesn't know how to effectively debate. The video clearly showed this.

desu i never really liked the guy that much but im going to start getting into spencer just to spite these annoying fucking redditors

they are still around

hey paco get back to scraping up the dog shit from my yard!

I really didn't need to see that

:(

>90% of Sup Forums doesn't even know what the JIDF is

Fuck that was hilarious

>whites built the pyramids
>ALL HUMANS CAME FROM AFRICA CHECKMATE CRACKA
>WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS IS AFRICANS
>black africans didn't build the pyramids
>CHANGE DA SUBJECT

Why the hell is this attention-whore shill even giving interviews to the MSM? Especially to some "blak powa" dindu?

I thought he did alright. He mentioned the irony of how in every single instance where white nationalism exists the left condemns it to nazism. it happens so often we made it a meme, a joke and he explained that.

yeah he mentioned that, but what i feel like is that he should be leading his interviews, like trump does. otherwise they just gonna bombard him with the classical leftist buzzwords and he is just gonna sit there all interview and defend himself, whitout actually introducing his movement and talk about issues whites are facing.

He is not a great speaker, its cool that he is fighting though, but right now he is on the level of wannabe nazi stormfag

God they are so fucking bad. I like the black guy better. But i cannot stand nay of them

Dw the black guy is worse

How did you get those stars, goy?

He should've hammered this guy with counter-questions.

>HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
KEK

>dass not faive peopul
>play it ageen
>its literally 5 people

Literal Nigger mods. We've been compromised. Hiroshima Nagasaki pls save us.

Well, I'm packing my bags. This place is fucked.

See y'all faggots on hotwheeliechan

Is the Roland guy retarded?

I was cringing the whole time, like Richard spencer comes off as just a normal dude saying common sense stuff listening to this mentally retarded dude who thinks he's schooling him

Lost a lot of respect for black people reading the comments of that video

Didn't know anything about Richard spencer going into this vid, and I think the whole "hail trump" thing is weird and his explanation of that was weirder, I was on the black dudes side in the beginning because it seemed like Richard spencer was dancing around the fact that he supports some aspects of nazism (the white nationalist part)

But as the video went on he just kept wrecking him every step of the way and the black dude just did not understand at all, completely clueless

Sad really

One star per nigger killed

This nigger isn't very good at debating.

Spencer has the IQ of a college freshman.

It's like watching two retards in high school government class debate each other.

milo is atleast 100 more times smarter than this retard. we need to destroy this guy pol. He is fucking bad publicity to us.

Retard vs. Retard

This.

I want to give her my seed she could easily birth 8 white babies

Especially the affirmative action part.

The white guy is wrong because Silicon Valley is probably only 47% white in the first place, and instead of pointing this out, the black guy just talks about white CEOs.

And you are so intelligent and doing anything for the cause other than shitposting on an anime board.

Yeah i am still working on my rank

>the Roman salute and saying "hail" is Nazi
This stupid little fucked up pug faced nigger.

I want her to make me like 10 children

AUTISM

Just got done watching it. What a stupid fucking little nog, BAKA

Fuck, you're probably right