Really makes you think

Do you really believe empty land has voting power

Apparently so, fucko

fuck trump and fucks farms and shit

States have voting power and they choose their candidate. People of the state choose their states representative president. So yes, land has power but so do people.

More than some niggers, latinos and spics combined.

Do you really believe nonwhites have voting power?

According to the founding fathers they do

BTFO

bump

This is why we need global warming

In an abstract sense, yes.

Consider how senators represent a territory, not a number people.

Clinton's would need a fuckhuge navy.

Yes.

The rights of a state > the rights of individual people.

Otherwise technically China and india run the United Nations

I don't think the Founding Fathers foresaw the advances in telecommunications that allowed for big areas of land to be governed from far away; California should really be at least two states.

Ironically, Trump's America will be the actual map of America once rising sea levels drown the libfags.

This. We gots to have good tang. We gots to have good tang. ?!?!? WE GOTS TO HAVE A GOOD TANG AND DE BLACKIE NO STEAL

2016 Map if only Whites could vote:

Red is real America. Blue areas need to be purged.

Tfw your county is still blue

Where do you live?

I like how Oklahoma is 100% TRUMP

>the areas that generate the most economic productivity need to be purged

>Implying the White Liberals are the ones enabling this economic productivity

Wtf? I hate Texas now.

I get most of that. Coastal people, city people, mixed Indian reservations in the Rockies, but what is going on in northeast Minnesota? Who is that?

The diaspora of Europe's most cucked nation:

(I wish I were making this up)

somalians

Gee, its almost like people on the coast have no clue how the world works

Hmm, could be, but not all the most Swedish spots match. Doesn't seem like a complete explanation at least.

Why is the area beside Dallas blank for Trump? They voted for trump along with Austin's and Houston's suburbs.

Trump has literally almost all the good stuff.

Doing a bit more research, that seems to be Minnesota's Iron Range area, which was a historic White Working Class democratic stronghold.

I guess the White vote going (narrowly it seems) blue there was just inertial staying power for the Democrats. It could easily flip Red next cycle if Trump does a decent job.

Thread should of ended here

So maybe they still have union jobs? If Trump does a decent job, he'll flip tons of places. Much of the opposition has been complaining about personality and ability. If manages to not be Hitler or Hoover, what will the opposition even talk about?

urbaniggers aren't biological life forms, so yes

Trump has fewer niggers and your flag looks like Kermit's anus.

Yeah, it depends what the Democrats decide to do in 2020.

If Trump does a decent job, and they nominate someone who continues to double down on identity politics, I could see these areas abandon the Democrats (and if the Democrats lose the Iron Range, then Trump could win statewide)

I may not like Kasich, but I hope he runs for Senate and beats Sherrod Brown in Ohio. I'm really concerned that Brown will enable the Democrats to undo some of the damage Clinton has done if they nominate him.

The senate is bound to be dysfunctional if either party has less than 60 votes. I'm not sure it is worth much attention unless the filibuster rule changes.

Maybe they nominate someone like that congresswomen Tulsi, out of Hawaii? Her recent statements seem like she could get both Bernie voters and some Trump supporters.

>this guy gets it

It's not so much the impact of winning 60 seats the senate (though that would be nice), it's that if Kasich beats Brown for senate in 2018, then Brown has a much harder time winning the Democratic nomination in 2020.

this one makes you think more

Cubans went for Trump.

make that gays then. south florida is pretty much 20% gay, 20% cuban, 20% black 20% jewish, and 20% white.

The key difference is that Trump's regions don't have any diverse communities. It's all white people.

just for you