Mark Cuban reportedly meets with Steve Bannon at swanky Manhattan bar

nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-supporter-mark-cuban-meets-steve-bannon-article-1.2884246

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxTsXUMmrN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CNN: Mark Cuban is an alt-right white supremacist

Mark Cuban has always been a trump fan

youtube.com/watch?v=rxTsXUMmrN0

Mavs STINK

Trump is everything mark Cuban wishes he was

The ring kissing is just too much at this point. I am having a pleasure overload. It's too much. I need to go back to reality. I can't show up to Thanksgiving dinner with a shit eating grin on my face the whole time. It's not me. This is scary.

Mark Cuban is spying on CTR

At least they won a title in the past ten years.

Cuban is like Vegeta. He still thinks he and Trump are equals when in reality Trump has ascended beyond celebrity businessman reality show star.

Bending his knee this soon...wew lad...

This guy is such a unprincipled opportunist, no morals at all. He backed the biggest crook in political history and she lost.

Does this mean Cuban is a secret trump agent?

Steve is doing a smug pepe face. Praise kek.

Cuban is Yamcha...

i bet he wants to be president.

Is Bannon crazy?

He is going to be murdered walking around jewyork.

Funny because he's probably wondering why the markets haven't crashed yet but instead at it's highest since 1999

is cuban picking his nose in pic related?

Funny how trump said to get your money out because the bubble is going to burst... and now the stock market is at its highest point. (((Hmmmm))).

Protip: the crash will come BIG after the trump euphoria dies down

Wtf I love swanky bars now.

TOP KEK MARK JEWBIN IS GOING TO BE BACKPEDALING SO HARD TRYING TO DEFEND THIS

Mark Cuban himself is s jew so im confused

RIP 3Pac.

Might have to do with Pizzagaste since Mark Cuban opposed Trump to an insane degree and then backed down once he won and acted conciliatory.

Makes me think there were alternative motivations.

What's slimy kike ((((Mark Jewbin)))) up to now?

Who knows, maybe he's on our side. The guy's a billionaire, but peanuts when it comes to those with real money. Might be an inferiority complex there. I doubt Soros accepts calls from Mark Cuban.

I know this guy has made some money by sheer luck but I feel he is such a loser without it. Some people have nothing going for themselves without their money.

That's a bit simplistic. Tons of people had "billion dollar" business during the dot com boom. Most of them thought the ride wouldn't end and lost everything. He was smart enough to see what was coming and got out at the right time.

Although that is just sheer luck as well, to make the right decision.
This guy used to support Trump but then after he didn't want him as VP he got mad.

Like I said, insecure. Maybe he's pissed that he's on Trump's side ideologically, but isn't involved himself. I'm sure he's an egomaniac.