STUPID DUMB, AMERICAN SCUM

>MUH CONSTITUTION MUH GUNS MUH FREEDUMBS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.

The white murder rate is the same as Beligum

The black murder rate is the same as Zimbabwe

Tell me again that guns are the problem

France

I'd rather ban slack jawed faggots like you.

The right to keep and bear arms isn't an American right, its a natural right enshrined in the U.S. constitution.

SHALL

USA doesn't have problems with availability of guns. USA has problems with having too many niggers.

>There are mass shootings every day in the U.S.
>Canadian
Woo. Almost got memed there for a second.

I wish we had USA's gun law

what if I told you everyone outside of America could go fuck themselves

>slack-jawed
slack-jawed? what are you talking about friendo? is that an insult? i don't think this means what you think it means, friendo.

NOT

NOT

I'd say the same thing I said to people who asked what other nations would think of us if we elected Trump: Since when does an American care what other countries think?

I signed a petition to ban leafposters, how are you still here

I am a sexual tyrannosaurus.

It's those shifty leafs that are the problem ,not guns

Speak for yourself, American gun laws are fucking awesome I wish Canada had half the balls America did when it comes to guns. sadly were the cuck capital of north america.

Leaf, kindly abort yourself

> Canada.

What if I told you that Americans don't care about the rest of the world as much as the rest of the world cares about America

>There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.

Stale pasta leaf. Stale and mouldy

>1 post by this ID

Non-American here, US gun laws are fine. See: Sage.

A