Halloween at Comet Pizza

>Comet Ping Pong is a fun, kid-friendly neighborhood pizza restaurant that has outdoor seating, bands, and of course, ping pong.

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzeriadracula.pl/
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice socks5 faggot

[email protected] james alefantis gmail NOTHING ILLEGAL (youre an adult make your own decisions) Pass recovery?

you spastic fuck, what are you on?

double bump

Im on the truth baby KEK WILL DELIVER YOU FROM THE FORCES OF EVIL

triple bump

Bump

quadruple bump

Another Satanic pedophile pizzeria connected maybe to Comet Ping Pong. Rotschild visits this place. They serve "Blood sauce"

pizzeriadracula.pl/

Bars in the windows. Might be a satanic prison where they keep children...

This same fucking finish schitzo posting in all the pizza gate thread

thats not a fucking rothschild

>Carlsberg

is this a joke puto?

Hi CTR

or whatever the fuck you are

lol probably bad neighborhood senpai, but I like your thinking.

BUMPING FOR JUSTICE

bump

wow, people mention the family that shall not be names and lelddit gets brought down.
THE PLOT RISES LIKE DOUGH

there is no way at least one of these people uncovered isn't a pedo. Where are the police?

It's not a 'schitzo' it is classic, old school cointelpro maneuver to discredit sensitive information.

>post ludicrous things that mock original topic
>followers mimic the 'shill defense'
>slide
>slide
>slide
Copy/paste this single thing over and over in numerous threads and sites. Then link their own shit in skeptic circles
> lol look at the dumb shit these people believe vampire blood pizza rothchilds pfft lol wtf

Stay on point with comet ping pong &podesta links etc.

Such a kid friendly place. Too bad the hacker Sup Forums has been harassing the staff.

What the fuck is wrong with these people

how is this a place for children??

I literaly live 10 minutes from this place. my friend worked as a delivery guy there. it's a normal poorfag tier pizzeria retardo. bars in windows are there because it's a bad neighbourhood.

don't you die on me

Fun for all ages!

dem eyebags tho

Bump.

anyone see this damage control?
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

>nobody noticed the cages in the background

system bust inc

infiltrate them as a plumber

This. Jesus, you guys need to stop jumping to conclusions to every minor detail. Are you just larp fags? Your autism is starting to show

ugh I love you

Reminder that no sane person would discourage investigation, especially with all the discoveries made over the past month.

I don't even comprehend autism leves that could lead someone to thinking that a pizza place is called Dracula not because they use spicy sauces, but because they worship satan.

exactly, these discoveries are far too revealing upon inspection

anyone denying either hasn't explored them, or is a shill attempting a coverup

>le autism

No. It's called intelligence.

Leave #pizzagate alone.

It will destroy you.

KEK BLESS THIS THREAD

the most cringeworthy thing to crawl out from under the trump election

wew lad

and who you must you be? CTR? JIDF?

>Poland

That says enough right there.

Do you cringe when you cum in little kids you sick fuck?

WITNESSED

KEK IS HERE

Nice try CTR, we all see through your deception