Kill White Males

I'm Lena Dunaham, I am overweight, my IQ is 75, and I believe we must exterminate white males.

Best get crackin' then.

She's disgusting.

Tits or gtfo

also cant eat sushi cause thats cultural appropriation

She is actually OK looking in this picture.

who would let her sit on ur face?

Also raped my baby sister.

A beast like that should never feel empowered to leave the doldrums of some mountain cave, let alone have any sort of notoriety in civil society

You're disgusting.

I would. She's a cutey

Id put it in her butt if she wasn't such a fucking retard

T H I C C

The clothes and the vantage point give the illusion of a womanly hourglass figure instead of the fat lump of lard that she is.

How's it going Fred?

I'm lena dunham and you should hate richard spencer because he isn't tolerant and liberal like me

no

Why the fuck is she not in Canada right now?

It's good to see her taking her fitness into her own hands. That shows determination. She'll be a total 3.14159265 when she's /fit/

This will change your mind

who is this gentleman

How is it that I don't exercise & I still have a better body than this gronk cunt?

Tits or gtfo

(((Lena Dunham)))

>Her father is Protestant, and her mother is Jewish; Dunham has described herself as feeling "very culturally Jewish, although that's the biggest cliché for a Jewish woman to say".

I do hate him though.

I have no idea who this is but fast walking does zero for weight loss. The fat fuck needs to put down the fucking donuts and squat heavy.

Fat delusional fuck.

Why even bother jogging with a physique like that?

Jogging? She probably hired a photograph to sbao thise pics and "jogged" to the corner of the block before she guloed down some frappochino and a burrito.

>for some reason leaf want's you to talk about (((her))) and post only mildly repulsive picture of the cunt
> thinks he's so smart

Fuck off retard