Have you given up wool, yet?

It's a barbaric practice that should be stopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yk4hA_p1kQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpBnJq19R60
youtube.com/watch?v=r-udsIV4Hmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you have a heart?

NZ BTFO

>I masturbated to this as with a wool sock.

Was about to post this

thats a nice shep

Lmao sheep fucker

she is asking for it

Youre beautiful. ASL?

>Sheepfucker
You forget to turn your proxy on/off m8?

Lmao that top comment

>I masturbated to this as with a wool sock.

Fug, I was just haven a laugh, no need to bring keks final form into this

Checking myself

F

SHADILAY

I'd rather skin an animal and wear its hide than go naked

Sheep are dumb as fuck. If you work with them daily you lose any compassion for them.

interdasting numbers there kid
praise kek

good, no one needs to see your fatrolls

This thread is great

Clear acts of animal cruelty
>This is a representation of an entire world wide industry

This how both PETA and Greenpeace work, even the founder of Greenpeace doesent believe these people
youtube.com/watch?v=BpBnJq19R60

u people dont atually fuck sheep right

is this the gets thread

Quit hogging all the fucking doubles you southern hemisphere pieces of SHIT

Posting Teens

yea we do.

Hey. Keep it legal. Im a family man with a piblic standing. I don't wanna get vanned.

I kept it unshorn you will be fine

10 bucks says these libcucks think they skin the animal for wool.

For you

Wool is best material for everything´. What a dumb slut. I think this concerns the production methods of merino wool a few years back. They used to cut the animal bleeding straight out of its ass. Really nasty procedure and they got lot of shit for it.

obligatory

DYAAAAM

shadilay

Must be a sub-par sheep shearer.

WHAT THE FUCK, IT'S JUST A SHEEP HAIRCUT PEOPLE

Don't sheep need to be sheared or they eventually get so matted and dirty that they die from one parasite/disease or another? I guess we could kill all the sheep but I think they'd prefer just getting shaved once a year or whatever.

We should shave that hipster for his beard.

wool is basically clothing for white people: the material

the jews want you to give up the iconic material for white people now, part of your culture

will the cucking ever stop

That sheep doesn't look happy.

Hes all good thanks to our clearly abusive PETA hating practices

yeah iirc some sheep breeds bred for wool like merino constantly grow out their wool and it doesn't stop growing so you need to constantly shear them or else they end up like shrek the sheep? got stuck in a cave for years and his wool grew so much that he went blind because of the wool covering his eyes i think

I don't give a fuck about animals and neither does anyone really. God I'm tired of virtue signalling. We need a war

Devon Swenson is an alpha male

Of course it's not happy, it needs a fucking hair cut!

Fug I miss shrek

If people actually stopped using sheep for their meat and wool, we'd no longer have a reason to give a shit about them and they'd be fucked without humans feeding, medicating and keeping them safe from predators

Domesticated species really have a pretty sweet deal for animals

> Hasn't even been docked yet
my oh my

Mmm, what a slut.

>liberals
>PETA

youtube.com/watch?v=r-udsIV4Hmc

I was raised on a farm. We produce various crops in small amounts, mostly for local sale. Nothing big. Staples were common food crops, chickens/ducks. At one point we had cattle. At another sheep.
I expect you all know this, but firstly, sheep benefit from shearing, especially in hotter climates where we raised ours. They get mites when their wool is too long. It gets hot, they can get skin infections, sores, etc. Wool is also not the only sheep produced item, as some sheep can be milked (we didn't milk ours, they were specifically for wool), production of lanolin (oil from the wool), among other things such as dairy byproducts.
Sheep are a bitch to shear. They will fight you. They're heavy, stubborn, and strong. You have to harness them after you've dragged them kicking and screaming. They often do get nicked, but the wounds are superficial and easily fixed with clotting solution.
Sheep are not harmed in the shearing process. It can be very violent on the sheep's part, but farms like ours always did their best to make sure the animal was well.
PETA is a fucking joke and they ought to be ashamed of themselves.

This so much. I stopped being vegan after realizing this was such a biased mindset which didn't allow the comprehension that death is a natural part of life.

>people actually fall for this

Fake news.

What am I missing here? Are they bitching that the sheep are inconvenienced twice a year and otherwise live blessed lives? They do know that you don' t kill or harm a sheep when you shear it, right?

Why would Peta promote letting sheep becoming matted and unkempt.

Seems unethical. I feel like this could be just to upset people.

Damn Alicia still looks good

They show bloody sheep getting beat up in the video.

That's one retarded shearer doing the job.