Resistance

Sup Forums - What’s it going to take to push armed groups of citizens into open retaliation against government officials and their mohammadian allies? All the information is out there - how to make IED’s, how to make ballistic weapons from pipes, small section tactics - essentially anything you’d need to know to bring the fight to them.

What will it take to make us start fighting back? - hell I know for certain that if it was my sister or mother or god forbid in some cases my brother who was raped or fondled by a “fugee” I’d be making them pay the price in blood, bodies and burnt property.

When will there be a common movement for all true Europeans to band together and drive out this Jihadi menace? When can we put aside our differences and work together to stop this?

>When will there be a common movement for all true Europeans to band together and drive out this Jihadi menace?
What is Sup Forums's fascination with this pan-European sentiment?

Violence isn't the answer. Truth is the answer, if you need to resort to violence then your ideas aren't worth shit and you should instead take the barrel and put it in your own mouth.

>implying Sup Forums is unaware of such things.
Normie go away! Take your homosexual alt right leader with you.

We're a small geographical landmass populated by a number of different people - most of whom share the same religion, similar languages, cultures and values.

Canada is going to be a 3rd world shithole in 30 years. Pockets of different nationalities living in segregated communities, all because you fell for the multiculti meme.

Our enemies aren't just going to bend over and surrender like Canada.

t. Ultra mega Trudeau

the secret to an armed uprising is to foment ABILITY to ressist.
So you become charistmatic, and you supply people with the means to defend themselves, not only the means, but the will, which can be done merely by inspiring them.

then you blow something up and hope that it catches on.

Everything else is organised and organisation can and will be crushed by intel officers.

>actually thinking sandniggers care about truth

Le "if you kill your enemies they win" weedman is that you?

>media lies
>educational brainwashing
>government actively tries to kill you by importing violent barbarians

The time for peace has passed.

they wont start fighting back until their way of life is disrupted as long as they can still watch tv in their comfortable homes drink a beer and get anything they could want from the local big box store.

take away their comfort and they will get pissed off real fast.

Fuck off, Justin

ive always said, uncoordinated extreme violence would eliminate lying marxists from media and education within a few months.

forcing the immigrants into submission would take longer since they are too stupid to understand anything, even pain. but still wouldnt take very long.

if there was a random white male with no criminal record who shoots a tv reporter who lied systematically, he won't get caught. and if others are inspired to do the same then its unstoppable.

Everything you said about Canada is true but you wrongly assume that I have any allegiance to this country. The only allegiances I have are to my family, to my ethnicity, and to my religion.

As to pan-Europeanism, I remain unconvinced that it is a necessary or effective strategy in dealing with the current crisis. It seems much more reasonable to me to deal with the matter on a national basis.

Also, I find the notion of shared culture, values, etc. to be vastly exaggerated, particularly since the effective collapse of Christendom. Why is it that a Dane should concern himself with what happens in Portugal, for example? It is none of your affair what the Portuguese do.

Ufnortunately this. Any small organization you attempt will get infiltrated and subverted.

The only way is to push the public consciousness so far that so many people in the country take up the cause organically that they will not have to infrastructure required to counter them. You need to Rep-pill and vocally advocate for your cause nonstop.

Mario,

How do people in Italy feel about their vacant properties being "reintended" by the state for housing illegal black Africans?

Are people not raging about this?

If a civil war starts, me must target all jews who will try to shut us down.

So you expect a bunch of faggot supporting, minecraft and LoL obsessed, working 0900-1900, skinny beta male facebook whoring degenerates to pick a the Anarchist cookbook and fight their for now comfy status quo?
cuz thats your average western european right there.

against* their

I mean, if stoned Houthi farmers or starving Vietnamese peasants can do it...

Really, the most powerful force on our planet, by far, is a mass movement of motivated humans. Motivated being the key word.

You should have allegiance to your country, or at least try to change it for the better. You live(d) in one of the best countries on earth - unparalleled in natural beauty, resources, landmass and opportunities.

Regarding the pan European identity, I didn't really give my statement any delimitations - I feel that Northern/Western/Central European countries specifically are very similar in our collective history, lineage, architecture - any of these things. We could debate this for ages, but if you go to a city in the Netherlands, and then got to say Copenhagen and then Prague you can see we followed a common cultural trajectory.

I draw the line with Spain and Italy - the Moorish and Arab influence there is deep rooted. Southern Europeans like Greeks and Portugal are very different than us northern folk.

Nothing will happen until whites are about 20% of the population. By that time it won't matter. It will end with whites living in little caged housing like South Africans and 10% of the population still working to support the other 90%.

Europe would need to start nationalising yesterday. America is already past saving. People really do believe we're all equals, so they don't care if half the country is brown. It won't matter until we are 10-20% of the population and our way of life is shit, we have no food, we are under constant attack - by that time it will be too late, guns will be outlawed, defending yourself will result in jail.

I really don't see much hope desu

Having an allegiance to Canada necessarily requires that I place faith in civic identity, which I don't.

>I draw the line with Spain and Italy - the Moorish and Arab influence there is deep rooted. Southern Europeans like Greeks and Portugal are very different than us northern folk.
Then I have no problem with your version of pan-Europeanism. These are my racial compatriots.

>motivated humans
the EU degenerates i just described are not motivated humans

I don't really think people nowadays are appreciating just how absolutely more hardened and rigid our people used to be. We used to be immune to bullshit - when something happened we didn't like, we fought for it.

Just look at pic related for instance, this used to be the US. I think you and I can both agree that this happening in today's society is nothing short of fantasy. My point being, the modern Western male is totally neutered and domesticated.

>these are my racial compatriots

Lazy southerners who would prefer a 3 hours work day and drinking coffee. This explains why their economies have tanked and why they're reliant on Northern countries for the gibs.

Where are you from in Canada - why are you so reluctant to get behind Canada. From what I understand that not 50 years ago Canada was (and still is?) a fairly prosperous nation.

Is it because that on your current political and demographic trajectory you'll be a UK 2.0 in 20 - 30 years?

The 'missing piece' is the internal narrative that promotes action. In other words, what people say to themselves in their heads.

People don't want to act alone unless they are fascist lunatics who 'out of the blue' shoot an MP and shout some Nazi nonsense. And no-one sees that kind of thing and then follows along with the nutter with the gun.

But the OP is right to point to armed groups of citizens. The rationale for that is already embedded in European history. It is written into the US Constitution as well. It is the Second Amendment. The Americans just took what Europeans were already doing and codified it into their law.

So the problem as such is to get Europeans to re-connect with their national history. To get British people to learn about British history and philosophy. To read John Locke (or at least a modern summary) to understand the foundation of our modern law and the imperative to calculate your own interests and defend yourself and your nation against others.

The bottom line? Just keep talking about it. Talk about it some more. Get the word going round and people will come around.

fucking faggots
how about you try ahve an honest go at politcs before deciding thats impossible
everything thats not politics is just leading to it, and you only do it because politics is blocked

go head down to your local
and get into local fucking politics

none of you will risk your spaghetti, despite memeing that you will risk your life.
stand: stand for the cause. you don't need to be autistic larper: just join the best anti-immigration, pro-white party in your area - or if its shit start your own
do demographic reasearch. suit up, go doorknocking. talk to people in their homes; win them over.

WIN OVER THE LOCAL
THERE YOU HAVE A CHANCE
the local is the last refuge against the global

inb4
>muh excuses
head down to your local, daftie

pic related

It doesn't count if you spend 90% of your time eating spanakopita and bitching about how you want to lower the retirement age.

>Nothing will happen until whites are about 20% of the population

What would happen then? Will the genes of the Scots Irish suddenly kick in and cause them to go on a rampage of conquest and colonisation as their ancestors did?

What stops it from happening now? Do the desecendents of the Scots Irish in the US not know who and what they are? Do they not have any connection to their own history?

>Lazy southerners who would prefer a 3 hours work day and drinking coffee
You can call us what you like. There is only one country in those you have listed I especially care about and the reasons for its current circumstances are somewhat more complex than what you have said. Laziness is not so much the issue because people work ~400 hours per annum more than Danes do. I'm trying to make this a pissing contest, but that is a fact. If you want to talk about productivity, that's another matter.

>Where are you from in Canada
Canada is the product of a handful of wealthy politicians who got in bed with railway tycoons. That's why it exists as a polity. This is nothing that should rouse any sense of pride in anyone.

Prosperity is not the concern. The concern is that this country stands for and has ratified virtually everything to which I am opposed. Demographics are only part of the equation, and a rather small part for me. My gripes are primarily of a moral nature. If I were to profess allegiance to Canada I would implicitly be participating in or endorsing the immorality which is enshrined in this country's very legislation, which not only do I refuse to do but cannot do.

America and Canada are fucking done for.

Canada is 70% white
US is """60%""" white, then take into account shit like pic related and I guarantee we're already less than 50%. People genuinely believe we are all equal and all the same and that "ethnic identity" is silly. Until that changes, these countries' demographics will continue to slip significantly each decade.

Seriously stop worrying about Canada and America and save Europe while you still can.

People here literally don't care. I don't know what to tell you.

People here have no convictions about anything, it's all been tore down by kike media since things like saying "Merry Christmas" became offensive. Or since saying you are proud to be white became offensive.

If you mention any ties to any sort of ethnic identity, people just laugh or say "you're an American!" - but what the fuck is an American when anyone on the planet can move here and say they are American - it's a meaningless title. And that is the goal of these globalist kikes, to make your ethnicity into a nationality.

Seriously stop caring about America, focus on getting out from under us and focus on yourselves. American government doesn't give a fuck about ethnic European identity, the sooner you realize that the better.

Its because niggas are hoes
Its like fakes the new real i suppose
niggas talk like gotti but never bodied a soul

The truth is that they need to die, leaf.

>I'm trying to make this a pissing contest

Fair enough, we can but that to bed - as that not what I wanted either. We've digressed.

>My gripes are primarily of a moral nature

I've watched slowly from the sidelines as your country, like an ouroboros, eats itself. I attended a university there for a few semesters, the things I saw were frightful. Islamic rhetoric pushed ad nauseum on the students. Administration afraid to speak out against special interest groups, "stress relief puppies" for students too afraid to do exams. Your country has codified weakness - I can understand where you're coming from. Its a sad sight to see, why dont you come back over to Europa and see whats its like here if you find Canada so distasteful?

This

The sooner we in the west recognize that we are dealing with an entirely different ball of wax the better.

We've forgot what violence is like for so long its become distasteful for us. We need to rekindle that fire.

W2C?

That's a legitimate possibility once I have amassed the wealth necessary to make that transition. Until that time I will just have to grit my teeth in Canada.

Whatever our differences, I wish you and your people well. God knows what is coming down the pipe. Let us all hope we have the courage and the conviction to weather it honourably.

>anarchist cook book
dont even look at it its full of shit

One of the things in America's favour is that it is relatively easy to spread public enthusiasms. You have a history of it. The Klan was one. Only that was a shit pyramid scheme.

The point is a simple one, speak up and speak out. You only need speak about what the Founding Fathers wrote and said and there is no way you can be countered. Get people enthused with connecting to their own history and their own interests. Encourage them to be proud of who and what they are. Encourage them to speak the truth.

Like I said, focus on your own country if you don't want to suffer a similar fate.

Yeah yeah, local is fine. But we have the internet now too you know.

You can talk to thousands and even millions of people around the world with the magic of the internet. You can even spread comic images of frogs...

What is the general opinion on the situation in the UK? I'm not sure if Brexit is an accurate metric regarding how the general populus feels?

I keep seeing stuff like picrelated. and it really breaks my heart. How can the people constantly be so betrayed by their politicians and not lash out?

Blow up their kids. Preferably in islamic schools for islam.
Then blow up the funeral of a muslim kid.
You will get the muslims to be on the offensive
Police will be attacked by them.
Let them provoke further until the army has to show up.
Ghost snipers light the final fuse.
The rest of it works itself out. Lefties, libtards, sjw's are to be mauled on sight. Especially the famous ones.
You need money and a foreign secret service on your ass to make absolutely sure everything goes well.

Brexit woke the sleeping giant.

Those of us who are sharp see the huge opportunity for post-Brexit Britain. If Britain is going to stand on its own two feet then we are going to have to become much more nationalist. Much more British-minded. Without rediscovering a sense of collective British identity we would just be easy pickings.

So we will magically rediscover common sense and plain speaking. We have already started to see signs of it.

The Jungle camp at Calais was not cleared by the French because they had a sudden bout of civic mindedness towards their own people. It was cleared because the British government woke up and said "The people have spoken. We won't have it anymore."

The British government told the French that they need to start thinking about protecting their own borders because we sure as shit are going to start defending ours.

Once we leave the EU expect all that European human rights shit to be flushed away in Britain. We are going to start shipping Mohammedan cunts that preach hate against us back to whatever shithole countries they came from.

And if that doesn't happen, it won't be too long before we have a civil war. We want our country back, and we are going to get it.