Very clear about NOT locking her up anymore

>very clear about NOT locking her up anymore
>wall is now not a wall but will be just an ordinary
fence in most parts
>deportation will now only target the "criminal" migrants,
Literally couple of days since he was elected and he backpedaled ENTIRELY on some of his biggest campaign promises and partially but significantly backpedaled on others

This is very disappointing. I thought that america will finally have a cool prez who doesn't give shit about being PC and enjoys being an asshole.. but he is already turning into this boring docile puppet who does as it's told..

You disappointed me burgers. Shame on you.

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/22/conway-says-trump-does-not-plan-pursue-clinton-charges
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story,amp.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/09/politics/fact-check-presidential-debate/index.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is a hack fraud, but still not as bad as Clinton. Also, we gave the Left a huge fucking slap. The war is won in the classrooms and universities and on the internet anyway.

He is a politician what do you expect? They all lie to get into Power then do whatever they want once they are in.

>foreigners

We always knew that

What mattered that it is a turn to a right direction and not down the path of regression

that is completely unrelated, i'm not saying he can't do those things, HE is saying that HE WON'T do those things

>Believing in the ballot jew

Come on guys, it's not 1932 anymorr

Idgaf about a wall personally. Harsh monetary penalties (plus jail time) for those hire illegals would be cheaper method to get them to self deport. Effective border security > wall.

But this clinton shit drives me up the wall. He best say something that inspires confidence in him not stopping the Clinton foundation investigation and best have them look at her emails and get a grand jury indictment. No excuse not to put the Clinton's behind bars.

>D I S I N F O
I

S

I

N

F

O

Literally no-one ever thought he would arrest her, that was just your sensationalist left wing papers. He made a clever quick put down.

Stop gargling on whatever cnn gives you like a good boy.

Deporting LEGAL immigrants was never a campaign promise you fucking idiot.

Trump adheres to the spirit of his statements, not the letter of them. We know this.

we always knew that

Murricans didn't! LoL!

>deportation will now only target the "criminal" migrants
As per Kushner leaked papers: the definition of a criminal migrant is basically every illegal immigrant

>>wall is now not a wall but will be just an ordinary fence in most parts
As per Kushner leaked papers: 90% of the Mexican border will have a wall by the end of the year

So no

this

cant do shit until the DOJ is uncucked

>wall is now not a wall

Still a wall. Scheduled for RAPID BUILD

>Deportation targeting all criminals

Still targeting all illegals.

This is the same concern trolling copy pasta we've seen for days.

Why don't you call your Electoral College representative and ask them not to vote for the traitor? I'm sure Hillary will be a better president?

he's just going to open the floodgates for his rich buddies to get even richer.
hope you enjoy your change, white trash, and remember to vote for him again in 4 years when he blames it all again on the immigants and brownskins and you swallow it hook line and sinker.

Hahahah, he didn't make any real promises, just vague points which he kept changing with every speech. He is likely to have Alzheimer's and it will be a very interesting 4 years - it will be a presidency run by Pence and Trump's lunatic kids... Lovely.

Thanks guys!

>the end of the year
it's literally impossible to build a wall that big in one month

> left wing fucking children get all their news from facebook
> facebook makes up that trump is a fascist dictator who will arrest his political opponents and round up minorities for deportation and he loves neo nazis
> trump does none of these things because he never said he was going to or even suggested it was his desire
> "hurrr drumpf is abandoning you lol"

I really dont understand what it must be like to have the mind of a clinton supporter

Fuck off with this no wall disinfo bullshit, there will be a wall, there will be only be fence where there are natural berriers hindring construction. This is How you build ahead of schedule and under budget

I'm not even burger. This is just a hilarious reality TV show to me in which I am emotionally invested in because it is fun.

"Not even sworn in yet president elect destroys stability of country he's supposed to run and unite by playing into every opposition meme and becoming literally hitler" . Are you this dense? What is to be gained on pissing on your own shoes and making your work harded even before it begins?

The whole idea of the deportation/wall scheme is to reduce to costs of illegal immigration, which come from increased crime, devaluation of labor, loss of tax revenue and incarceration costs. Jailing would just feed into the private prison market.

>This is How you build ahead of schedule and under budget
There is a specific technical term for this: CUTTING CORNERS

did you idiots actaully believe con man Donald trump?

Again, everyone who believes his free vote will change anything is a fool.
You can go voting, it costs nothing but it also will change nothing. The people always voted and thought now it will get better. And you all now where this has brought us. To this actual shitty reality.

>you literally thought he was going door to door to deport illegals that have been here for years

I never thought this. Deporting criminals and building the wall is a great start.

>backpedalling
this is media bait, you are not supposed to fall for it

No trump voter thought this because they are rational and actually listened to his policies and speeches, these threads are just shilling today. The last kicks of the left.

> make up arbritrary list of what trump will do based on salon articles
> appoint an "alt right leader" because you cant comprehend a movement where people think for themselves
> trump doesnt enact your own made up policies, nor endorse your set up neo-nazi
>" HURRR DRUMPF see guyz"

CTR pls go

Trump will never run
Trump will never reach 10%
Trump will never win a debate
Trump will never break 30%
CEILING CEILING CEILING CEILING CEILING
Trump will never win a state
Trump will never recover after Iowa
Trump will never reach 1237
Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
Trump will never get nominated
Trump will never penetrate the blue wall
Trump will never beat Clinton
Trump will never recover from Khan
Trump will never fundraise
Trump will never recover from TrumpTapes
Wikileaks will never happen!
Trump will never win the second and third debate
Trump will never make a comeback
Republicans will never win congress
Liberal renaissance!
Nate Silver said so
Trump will never get elected
[TRIGGERED]
--->You are here

>trump stabbed to death by HORUS FUCKING CHAOS MOTHER FUCKER FUCK TRUMP

Good. The sooner the likes of Trump, Farage and Le Pen are revealed as complete frauds, the sooner people will realise the only real alternative is racial nationalism. Everything else is controlled opposition.

These populist hacks are what the system came up with to give plebs a false sense of being in control. None of them are true nationalists. They are just Ronald Reagan clones.

Europe had a true alternative on the rise back in the 90s and 00s, but it was buried by meme politicians who managed to convince all the gullible idiots patriotism comes in all shapes and colours.

>one of the Trump campaign slogan was literally "lock her up"

are you mentally challenged? because if you are, I wont mock you

insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/22/conway-says-trump-does-not-plan-pursue-clinton-charges

>UPDATE: Trump Says He Won't Take Clinton Investigations Off the Table

/thread

The end of his first year as president you colossal fucking czhecoslovakian retard

Yes m8 but show me where is was a official policy.....

CTR GET OUT JIDF GET OUT

>new right isn't new or right enough for me
>cry about it

It was never any slogan given by the campaign, no.

The only time is got creedence was during the debate in which it was said as a put down, but obviously your autism renders you incapable of distinguishing joke from manifesto.

Go back to playing with your trains amd chewing on your top.

Illegal immigrants are called illegal immigrants because immigrating illegally is a crime.
Hence they're criminal immigrants.
Fucking CTR

You have to go back.

conflicting reports on that
>wall is now not a wall but will be just an ordinary fence in most parts
not true
not true

You're full of shit.
But what do you expect from a fetal alcohol syndrome retard from the Cuck Republic?

NYT transcript says otherwise
>wall is now not a wall but will be just an ordinary fence in most parts
Kobach leak says otherwise
Kobach leak says otherwise

In closing:
GTFO SHILL

Trump literally said that he'd look to jail Clinton multiple times. You are beating a dead horse.

lmao to your shit ass country? fuck that theresa may is a CUNT

He has looked and it's still not off the table
See
But it's not a policy cuck

he's not even president yet and you faggots are complaining

Feel free to produce any evidence that this was ever policy please. As said before despite your growing autism, critical put downs and attacks are not policy. I can guarantee you are smacking your head because he has yet to change america's name to "Great Again" by deed poll.

>“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways."

>not off the table

I dont think you understand how important this issue really is

Nobody cares about Hillary, thats not what they should care about either. Its about who is behind her. Or you thought Hillary is some criminal mastermind? By Wikileaks I'd say the group is a lot bigger and they are everywhere, its a literal Satanic Pedo Cult

>He best say something that inspires confidence in him not stopping the Clinton foundation investigation
I'm guessing he'd rather not waste the money since he knew he was lying through his teeth the entire time?

It's not off the table m8 hence the official source staying as such cuck

I'm sure he does not want to have to hurt them that does not change what will happen

Hahaha your little narrative was fuck ed up earlier today or maybe your just that new

I don't know what you expected.

If anything, this is a sign of him being not completely retarded.

The Clinton Foundation is ongoing as we speak m8 and her prosecution on those grounds would put me of his hands......

Well why didnt you say so? You're a moron who believes in satan, and that clinton is part of a pizza presenting child sacrifice cult. You should pick trump up on his failure to destroy the antartic alien pyramid as well.

Clinton is corrupt, but trump never even had it close to policy that he would arrest her. Can you imagine the political precedent of the new president arresting those who opposed him? Of fucking course he would never do that.

This 100%
>Trump confirms he WONT personally push all the brown people into an oven! Bet you feel stupid now don't you Drumpfkins?!

It's easy to make campaign promises when you have little idea of what the job of President entails and a rudimentary grasp of the Constitution and law. It is even easier to make campaign promises when you know you are lying through your teeth just to get elected.

Too many retards bought into Trump's bullshit because they let their emotions get in the way of their reasoning. The facts were clear months that Trump was lying through is teeth and had no idea what he was talking about and NOW people are surprised to learn that Trump was lying through his teeth and has no idea what he's doing?

He does not need to arrest anyone. As the article says, he does not want to do anything regarding this. Sure you can claim that "somebody might do it" but that will never happen, just watch it.

You can start yet another committee or some shit in the Senate or Congress but those are useless. You'd need someone who actually wants to look into the issues for other reason than to get a cozy salary for x years to investiage.

God I really fucking hate soros and his shill army. Anyone know where that fucker lives?

Soros is small time

>Most parts

I stopped reading there, By then I knew this post was full of shit.

>if I repeat myself it won't hurt that my party lost all political power and makes me look like less of a shill

Source the wall won't be built
Sourced he won't deport anyone

>UPDATE: Trump Says He Won't Take Clinton Investigations Off the Table

Sources that show this link is false

Sources he wont be appointing a Conservative Supreme Court majority for the rest of the foreseable future officials doing more for his party than any president in the last 30 years

Ok? So we agree then that it's nothing to do with him if she gets prosecuted or not, and that it's for the best that if she does then he stays as far away from it as possible? Ok thanks for losing your own thread.

>just watch
That's right cuck backtrack hahahagz

>Source the wall won't be built
Straw man.
>Sourced he won't deport anyone
Straw man.

Did you even read what I wrote?

Let's talk about the wall. "He" is going to build the wall and make Mexico pay for it? Power of the purse is the power of the President, which includes taxing bank remittances? I don't see Trump reaching for his wallet to build the wall nor even prepping Congress to start talking about it.
Or deportation? How many millions did Obama deport? How many is Trump swearing he will deport? About the same? With focus on criminals which is also the same, ie. Trump's promise is pretty much maintaining the status quo?

> "President elect Trump announces as his first move as president will be to arrest all his political opponents"

I dont understand why ctr wants this to happen? Is it because it would validate the worldview the celebrities they follow gave them?

y u lyin

What do you mean its nothing to do with him? He could appoint a special prosecutor, which he wont. You claimed that "its not off the table" because anybody could investiage this. True, the FBI has already been doing it with very little to show since of course all matters is who is in power, and the Obama government wont let the FBI find shit regarding the next Dem presidental candidate, duh.

In short: unless Trump personally does it and or oversees an investigation, nothing's gonna happen. He promised this exactly.

If he want to give some scraps to you retards he's gonna have a useless committee which of course wont find anything substantial.

>Sources he wont be appointing a Conservative Supreme Court majority for the rest of the foreseable future officials
Didn't he promise he would appoint a pro-life judge to the Supreme Court? How is going to do that without "appointing a conservative supreme court majority?"

How are thee Starman they are in the op
Kek

He literally has 100 plan on his website you can read now

He can't prep Congresz or anyone yet m8, he's not been inaugurated and is literally appointing a transition team.

Obama changed the definition of what he qualified as deportation as being turned away at the border
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story,amp.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

He will be deporting 3 million in his first year alone

Building a wall is status quo appointing a Supreme Court conservative majority it status quo?

Hahaha your out of your league son

I never said it was on the table, no-one but the left genuinely thought he would arrest her. If any prosecution does proceed it would absolutely have to have nothing to do with him so as to avoid the stupidly dangerous precedent of the president arresting his rivals.

I am asking for Sources that he won't be doing this m8

Strawman*

He can't appoint a special prosecutor

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/09/politics/fact-check-presidential-debate/index.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

>How are thee Starman they are in the op
I wrote the OP? I'm responsible for what is written in the OP? You responded to the OP and not my post? Do you not understand what the term "straw man argument" means?

If you have a problem with what is stated in the OP respond to the OP not another person who is also responding to the OP.

>He can't prep Congresz or anyone yet m8
You are naive and ignorant. The president-elect is leader of his party and his party has and will maintain a majority in Congress. If you honestly believe he cannot start prepping discussions by "floating balloons" or "leaking policy" I don't know what to tell you but lurk more.

This is just a question of legal mumbo jumbo, of course you can do whatever you want as a president. If he cannot do personally, someone else can, the important question is: Does Trump want this to happen or not?

>He can't appoint a special prosecutor
Did you read your own citation? Oh wait. You're the same idiot who has convinced me he has no idea what he's talking about so I guess you didn't. Let me highlight the relevant bits.
>The US Attorney General does have the authority to appoint a special prosecutor, according to Stephen Vladeck, a CNN legal contributor and law professor with the University of Texas School of Law. Such action can be taken when the Attorney General determines that a criminal investigation is warranted and that an investigation by the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest or "other extraordinary circumstance" and that "under the circumstances it would be in the public interest to appoint and outside Special Counsel."

He can't prep anything officially m8 so your point is btfo

By leaking do you mean like the memo that shows his plan for a border wall and deportations within the first 100 days or are you so new you didn't see this?

>let me make more bullshit arguments after being btfo

Keep talking cuck

>the attorney General is the US President

HAHAHAH

See

>He can't prep anything officially m8
Because the only way to do anything in the President's office is "official?"
You prove beyond question that you are ignorant and naive.

You are retarded.

>The attorney General is the US President
No, the Attorney General WORKS FOR and is APPOINTED BY the US President. Who do you think the General Attorney is accountable to?

Like, how old are you? You sound like you're 17 in which case I don't think you should discuss things you clearly don't understand. Posting Pepe shit is more of your level.

Yea m8 keep telling about how much secret knowledge you have of the interior workings of the president elect

Lol he is not the fucking president yet and you have no info to discredit his plans and when you brought up leaked policies we see the memo that has been directly shows a wall and deportations proceedings in the first 100 days

Yea m8 they are appointed but the separation of powers don't allow the president power over th legislative authority you cuck
Learn to politics

>Yea m8 keep telling about how much secret knowledge you have of the interior workings of the president elect
It isn't secret knowledge but public record. Do you think Obama sat on his hands for two months after winning the election in 2008? Or George W. Bush before him? Or . . .

You are a new shill you will now tell us what 4chans favorite pudding is and what pol was before /news/

>Yea m8 they are appointed but the separation of powers don't allow the president power over th legislative authority you cuck
Wow. You are fucking retarded.
>The Attorney General is appointed by the President and takes office after confirmation by the United States Senate. Confirmation is a two step process in the Senate, first with the Judiciary Committee and then the majority of the full Senate. He or she serves at the pleasure of the president and can be removed by the president at any time
Let me make this absolutely clear to you since you have no idea what you are posting about.
>He or she serves at the pleasure of the president and can be removed by the president at any time

What policy did he leak m8 show me
You keep conjecturing with simply no source to back it up.

>What policy did he leak m8 show me
That's part of the point, retard. He hasn't.

You not only have no idea what you are posting about you cannot even track and hold up your end of anything even loosely resembling a meaningful discourse. You are fucking waste of oxygen let alone electrons needed to post on Sup Forums.

>He unironically fell for the Trump meme
Hopefully, you've learned your lesson. The only vote that matters is with your wallet