Autism Artillary Bombs Comet Pizza

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXVMCv_3NI8

Have you ever sperged so hard you cringed yourself into an early grave?

This is the face of an autistic white male fucking up an investigation by being a sperg with no plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

afraid to watch..
How bad is it?

Hi Barron.

At least they're raising awareness.

But yeah this was very cringe and stupid. Now they're gonna go underground.

>This is the face of autism
They know....

They just accuse him of posting instagram pictures with kids playing and he laughs them away just like he should because they are sperging

>WAS GETTING CAUGHT BEING AUTISTIC PART OF YOUR PLAN?!?

At least ask some tough questions ffs

It's okay, this isn't a real investigation anyway because nobody has actual evidence that is admissible in court.
Everyone's just digging into this shit to virtue signal like the libs.
Speculation doesn't matter; Hard evidence does.
"It's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court."

This is just a game to amuse Sup Forums until a better happening comes along.
I mean be honest, none of you would even sit through legal proceedings if this went to a courtroom. None of you even know the process by which to get someone charged with crimes. None of you are actually out making contacts with the suspects and getting involved in their lives which is basically the only way to make doors open and get actual evidence on these people.
Face it, this is just a game.
None of you legitimately give a shit about pedophile rings or political corruption.
But keep stroking your moral peens and making trendy hashtags and 3 minute montages for likes/shares/followers!

>I drove all the from Philadelphia to be here man

>Why do you have pictures of little girls in bondage on your Instagram?... with their hands taped to the table
>kids were playing together and it was a cute image
>Taped to the table

>Why is there a picture of a toddler chewing on stacks of euros
>its a jayz reference
>I dont know that reference...

>Whats up with that room thats apparently from your place that people say...
>Come in and look
>No I don't want to go inside
Holy fucking kek

Thsese people lack any self-awareness

Leave #pizzagate alone

It will destroy you.

It's a pretty normal human feeling for young people to desire to be part of some sort of movement or feel as if they're more important that what they really are.

Just hope they grow up or kill themselves

Yes

There's been no evidence of wrongdoing

Just faggots posting degenerate shit and leaked e-mails giving tangential connections to people and businesses, with no actual wrongdoing being admitted (in regards to this case)

Yes, there's lots of interesting connections and conjecture, but nothing else

I was there at the beginning, and I kept on telling them that they need to connect what they found to a real crime before taking it in public places. But nope, retards going to retard.

Who needs evidence when you have feelings?

Listen and believe

See I personally believe that this shit is all real.
Thing is, I just do not function on gut feelings when it comes to legal matters since, well, neither does the justice system.

I would LOVE to be able to present tangible evidence (DNA or something) and put these people away.
But we don't have that, and likely never will.
If the Police, FBI, CIA and NSA aren't getting into this shit then we have literally no fucking chance at 'cracking' the case since those groups actually get into homes, businesses, etc and dig for real evidence meanwhile this is like 200 autistic kids in the ball pit at Mickey D's and they're slowly drowning.

D:

I live in DC. It's basically "omg the Washington elite visit this pizza place in one of the most Affluent neighborhoods in the city!!!!!"

"Omg kids go to a pizza place where they have ping pong tables to keep them occupied and a bar for their parents"

Ditto dude.

It's not like we have anything solid. Just a lot of very sketchy things tied together.

But tards gonna tard.

Fortunately Autists gonna autist

>redditards memed into accusing people of being a pedo rape cult
>mfw

Like what? All I see is loose connections to a shared symbolism.

In "True Detective" Cohle actually obtains photographic evidence of the senator engaging in horrific sex rituals with little girls. We need proof mother fucker. If you have something then provide it to authorities. Do you really think Hillary Clinton needs to risk a lifetime in prison to provide child sex slaves to rich elite occultists? Do you know how much easier it would be to simply kidnap a child and murder them in a sex ritual. You could grab a little nigger kid from some foster home and no one would know. Why the fuck would the clinton foundation and top Clinton aides operate a child sex trafficking ring? Why would they open a pizza parlor and why would they use a common Sup Forums colloquialism (cheese pizza) as their code word for pedophillia promoters?

This seems silly at best and deluded at worst.

Get some real fucking evidence or people will laugh at you. You shouldn't take anything as fact without solid evidence. Even if what you think is true is actually true it doesn't matter. YOU NEED EVIDENCE

Could we meme 8pol into staging full protests?

The potential for lulz are endless

Brb making fake incriminating images

Jesus.
This whole conspiracy thing makes me wonder if Sup Forums is populated by legit schizos

>weaponizing autism

You're tampering with forces you don't comprehend...

The japanese tried to weaponize it.

Completly backfired - look at the state of japan right now.

You're dealing with forces you don't understand user.

Wut

Do it men

Weaponize the autism

Well at least these nutcases videos convinced me that there's the whole pizzajerk thing is just another derailed conspiracy theory

Kind of melts away when it leaves the gloom of internet messageboards.

Feel sorry for the pizzeria owner who gets accused of being a pedo for no good reason.

People should go there in solidarity with their kids and buy a pizza, to counter the nutjobs sending him death threats.

Ok without linking me to the thread,
whats the tldr of pizzagate? I followed it in the begining but lost interest. Nothings come of it, it just looks like autism hastling some random pizza joint now.

Have you anything that actually links them to the child sex ring? was there any links to the island? is there anyting to actually convince me that this isnt just autism?

What does this mean?

look at all the shill posts

It's literally fucking nothing

ITT: people that don't look into details

you're the biggest shill here.

look at you trying to push your book.

I never see podesta discussed anymore. We're his whereabouts the day Maddie was kidnapped ever proven? That is literally how this whole thing started.

>Why the fuck would the clinton foundation and top Clinton aides operate a child sex trafficking ring? Why would they open a pizza parlor and why would they use a common Sup Forums colloquialism (cheese pizza) as their code word for pedophillia promoters?

Cheese pizza was used as pedo slang before Sup Forums and the Clintons act as deliverymen because it buys them favors from the media, foreign government officials, and the globalist cabal.

People found signs of the illuminati in their logo and drew the conclusion that they host sex orgies with children in secret tunnels underground.

as Sup Forums caught wind of weird things going through podesta's e-mail the fbi archive vault started releasing information indicating that they were onto something.

then it went to leddit and it was game over. ctr took over the narrative and started throwing all kinds of mis-information into the mix, and it quickly derailed.

I feel bad for the owner

we know you live in dc, shut up already.

you have it backwards. everything originated from pedasta. then led to den, then logos and instagrams and such

>1030PM
Seens a bit late for a kids pizza place to be open.

I guess when people add occultist socieites with satanic worship to the list of fucked up wrong doings. It's going to be a major turn off. Same when people try to explain FE or reptilians or 9/11 was an inside job. CIA psyops made it in such a way that we would discredit all useful information the moment we say 1 thing that is worth nothing.

Were they standing out the front with a fucking sign?

They must be from reddit.

Surely Sup Forums would just film them from afar or spray paint something and leave.

If this was one of you, you should feel deeply ashamed.

And if we get technical it literally started with spirit cooking. Before that there was literally nothing. As I recall because of that someone started digging and the Maddie Portugal connection broke a few days later.

What happening with that green daycare? That stuff was looking more real than this comet stuff. Anyone?

ok, so weapons grade autism thats probably hurting a buisness at this point.
I wanted to believe too but this is just fucking stupid.

I know theres some fag on this site with access to ground penetrating scanners and shit, fucking go there and find the tunnels.

no, it started when someone found an email attachment called pizza that was a picture of a child eating pizza and thought "hey, that sounds like the thing I masturbate to"

I wonder sometimes if this shit was set up all along just enough to make people question and start accusations, but just short of any evidence to lead to an actual conviction to fuel their sudden "Fake News" narrative.

But there's something fucking scummy with this whole thing either way. Probably some fucking gay pizza orgy sex pact cult shit.

This.

Anonymous signs that we are on to them like spray paint or something would have been better.

>That is literally how this whole thing started.
the whole thing started because some retard mistook Podesta's daughter for an aged up version of Maddy

>BUT LOOK AT THIS PIXELS
>SHE'S TOTALLY TIED UP

Have you not seen the police sketches of Maddie kidnappers? It literally looks exactly like pedestal and his brother. Podesta location was proven just the day before so it's very possible to prove that he did not do it.

The pizza map email is still suspicious but there's no apparent crime. As I recall Maddie kidnapping is the only crime being investigated.

that's the part they didn't count on.

the fbi records vault for real signaled to anons that they were on the right path. started releasing all kinds of crazy shit for them.

fbianon was here. he was trying to redirect the chaos onto the foundation. ctr disappeared, and pizzagate came on like a storm.

>Have you not seen the police sketches of Maddie kidnappers? It literally looks exactly like pedestal and his brother.
The "2 sketches" are actually the same details run through 2 different programs. The police were only ever looking for a single person.

The entire thing is founded on misinformation. You just take this shit for gospel without an ounce of skepticism.

that was two sketches of the same suspect by two artists.

What about the stuff posted on the instagram, like the drawing of a dick jizzing pizza? and a dude sucking off another dude with a pizza slice shopped over his dick?

They hid all that shit early on and the MSM will ignore it.

Is there a list of all the pizza places on this underground kidding diddlin network ?

Police throw out disinformation all the time when trying to catch someone to try and parent the suspects from panicking and running etc

Fact remains that Podestas whereabouts need to be determined. That is the entire point of police sketches. Have you seen this man?yes it's fucking podesta. Proving his whereabouts can easily disprove this.

Parent is prevent

Just watch some pizzagate videos on jewtube

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU

They explain it all pretty well

You'll get whats comin to you boy

>OVERFOCUSING ON SHIT THAT DONT MATTER AND MIGHT BE FAKE

RETARD ALERT

JUST LOOK AT THE COLD HARD EVIDENCE

but now they will never get caught

They didnt hide it very well

>fbianon
fbianon was a russian, satan.

lol at the guy asking for people's evidence.. keys are already out dirtbag its just a matter of time