I know he's a gay jew, but he's undoubtedly on our side. Why isn't this daywalker our leader? Milo can save us

I know he's a gay jew, but he's undoubtedly on our side. Why isn't this daywalker our leader? Milo can save us

He's glorious, but in the same way a 450 pound neckbeard that secretly likes mlp leaks nudes he hacked from snapchat on Sup Forums. We all love him, but def not leader material

Whatever good he does is completely overshadowed by the fact that he is a faggot. And a Jew.

>Why isn't this daywalker our leader?

He is a gay Jew who tweets about BBC and showed up to a right wing function in drag? He started "Twinks for Trump", a flamboyant organization? His "right wing politics" have been him merely mocking feminists?

If I didn't know any better I would say he was a DNC plant sent to make Trump lose the evangelical vote, which I suspect he is.

He's based and is on the front lines fighting leftist degenerates, but with him being both gay and Jewish, he'd never be accepted.

We don't need a "leader". That would make it much easier for the left to pigeonhole us into one specific group.

I like him. He questions everything, which is something I personally agree with.

I don't need a thought-leader though.

As for him being jewish and gay - I don't give a shit. As long as he doesn't start advocating for being gay or jewish he can be or do whatever the fuck he wants.

On whose side? Sup Forums's? Or do you mean that imaginary group, the alternative right?

I can't really decide who shitpost more, aussies or canucks.

He is a cuck.

He fights for a movement that rejects him, because he is too retarded to realise that you don't get bonus points at the end of your life for "sticking to your principles."

As soon as the 'alt-right' becomes mainstream enough not to need all the help it can get it will throw gays like Milo off the top of the metaphorical skyscraper.

Fuck off, I hope the AFD stomps your face in.

Never rah-rah people, rah-rah ideas. People are fallible and even brilliant people do stupid shit and make bad decisions. Even idiots sometimes have the occasional good idea. I like Milo as a speaker, so he's a very useful weapon against the regressives because he has +5 gay armor of privilege checking protection. That said, I hold no allegiance to him or anyone else.

I've been a member of the AfD since it's beginning and a founding member of my local chapter. I'm on position 3 on the list for the local council next year.

>controlled opposition kike shill
Oh plebbit summers

Hè is a jew cuck, Who loves Black cock
Right in the trash it goes

Sup Forums can have no leader

a gay, greek, jew. Does a more despicable creature exist?

why are people so hell bent on assigning /po/ a leader, this shithole has never needed one and neve will. all we need are our own, natural autists

this.

also his +5 def +5 merchant kike armor

Who would lie online like this?

Believe me or not, but we are doing good work. City has been bled dry by the established parties for years and people had all but given up on ever seeing a political party talk to them outside of election years. We are winning because we actually care about different points of view and listen to small business owners and people that are open to talking to us.

You don't win elections by antagonising members of the populace, no matter how questionable their heritage or life choices are.

>we need degenerate kike fudgepackers to win
also his media highpoint was his coat tail riding savaging of the hapless twat "komedians" attached to the worst conceived movie reboot of all time.
oy, such INSIGHT! such GENIUS!!! mine bubbulah...

>but he's undoubtedly on our side
but we don't have sides

we dont need a leader

besides he was anti trump day 1

these are weird times user.

basement dwellers rose up against crazies
trump won against all odds stacked against him
gay faggot is our leader

weird times indeed....

THought he was catholic