have a bump

bumps4u

dick

fuck that video this one is pretty entertaining

youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g

Aw thanks guys.

Paki.

Dog bless you nige

Got a link to his original speech that got everyone so mad?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-LnO2DOGE

nobody cares about this kike-spammed faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-LnO2DOGE

The best part about that video is after the Hail Trump Hail Victory he yells PEPE, making it clear that it was a joke

Everything is going to be fine. Great in fact.

Rekt

>he did it on purpose
>joking the media
makes sense, but Richard's face looks too sad when he says it

who dis

That is just his face user

> Settles The Score
you mean he corrects the record?

Richard is a good guy, not even hardcore or anything.

You fucking /r/thedonald fags need to grow up

wtf I love Spencer now

he got his shit pushed around

praise kek

Cernovich seems incredible retarded now.

his hail trump shenanigans were all over msm and have tens of millions of views on facebook

he hurt Trump, he hurt Milo, he hurt Steve Bannon who was our nationalist populist in the white house

If you can't contain your autism don't start conferences

fuck off shill

no, seriously, go back to /r/thedonald

Why are you against ethnic nationalism?

I hate this fat fuck

HEIL TRUMP
LOOK AT ME

t. richard spencer

Heh. I guess.

Maybe it's just political incorrectness overload at this point. Too much too quickly.

Minorities should welcome nationalism as a good thing for everyone, but instead they'll only think of white supremacy now. As if Trump is literally Hitler, etc.

I fully believe that the burgeoning white nationalist movement has been co-opted by FAGGOTS.

RICHARD SPENCER IS ONE OF THEM. HE IS THE ENEMY.

lel

Memes aside bretty gud spetch

He has a plebiean taste in AKs

>invite media
>HAIL VICTORY
I still don't get what he was thinking. There are so many subtly edgy things you can say, why be so crass? It was obvious that people would react like this.
I would even be willing to bet that a large percentage of the people present are 14/88ers. Ironically, of course.

And considering how much altright nazis call Cernovich, Milo etc. kikes, I am not surprised that he (over)reacts like that.

It is desu.
Maybe it will have a bad impact, but it's a great speech anyway.
Maybe he wanted SOME exposure but didn't expect so much. Must be hard to estimate.

These are good. Thanks for making them.

Don't compare Adolf to this literal faggot

>I don't get what he was thinking
because he's controlled op and an attention whore to boot

What's the alt-right? And who is Richard Spencer?

Thank you. I couldn't resist making these.

If he is going to use weaponized memes then so shall we

Here's the template.

The Lugenpress literally doesn't matter at this point. Only impressionable faggots take cues from it.

Cernovich and Milo are kikes motivated purely by profit. Even in an ethno-nationalist movement they send it kikes to subvert it and make a shekel out of it. Sad.

>Hitler killed a couple hundred thousand people because .0001% of them were bankers with a penchant for collusive nepotism and that hurt his fee-fees.

Demonstrably false. Hitler invaded Poland under the pretext of ethnic Germans in Poland being treated harshly by the ethnic Poles. The German people enthusiastically let him do this because all the ethinc Germans were butt-hurt over the Treaty of Versailles. Following his invasion of Poland (with USSR help) Britain and France declared war on Germany - THEY DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY (but not USSR even though USSR invaded not only half of Poland but the balitcs as well)

Hitler did not want to fight Britain, although he may have wanted to fight France considering the poor history France and Germany had. Regardless, France declared war on Germany, not the other way around. You are a faggot, just like Richard Spencer. Maybe if you took that dildo out of your ass for a few minutes you could learn some fucking history.

Seems like a reasonable fellow.

>Maybe he wanted SOME exposure but didn't expect so much. Must be hard to estimate.
I think he spends too much time online where there are barely any consequences for denying the holocaust and insulting everyone as kikes so he thought that would be harmless enough.

>because he's controlled op and an attention whore to boot
I don't really think so.

>Cernovich and Milo are kikes motivated purely by profit. Even in an ethno-nationalist movement they send it kikes to subvert it and make a shekel out of it. Sad.
And you aren't motivated enough to do anything but shitpost on Sup Forums. I would rather have greedy jews do good things for profit than worthless natsocs like you.

Spencer got completely BTFO in this

oversimplification

Spencer kind of has shitty points.

"Minorities have more rights than us."

Come on. I agree that around blacks never relax but don't bullshit me.

>And you aren't motivated enough to do anything but shitpost on Sup Forums. I would rather have greedy jews do good things for profit than worthless natsocs like you.

The Kosher Alt-Right showing thsir true colors

>>Hitler killed a couple hundred thousand people because .0001% of them were bankers with a penchant for collusive nepotism and that hurt his fee-fees.
I think he is talking about the holohoax user

I'm more of a civic nationalist desu. But I oppose immigration of too many people with different cultures that will not integrate well. I realize now how important shared values and trust is in a free society.

But what exactly does Spencer plan to do with all the non-whites in America?

>what is affirmative action
>what are hate speech laws

>i'm more of a civic nationalist
How do you propose that ever working out? And how will you argue for not too many immigrants without being called a racist or white nationalist anyway?

STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!!! HES A FAGGOT NUMALE REDDITOR SAGGEEEEE

>to His Hail Victory Speech & Roman Salutes
>Roman Salutes

xddddd

It gets more interesting since ~25 min when he starts to discuss Cernovich.

He is not going to hurt anything. No one cares what the media has to say anymore man.

when? when interviewer said that usa got great because of cotton pickers?

of what?

he's a fucking redditor? execute him now

>userID
>die

Kek wills it

By making it clearly more about culture than race. It would be hard to argue though. Schools and the media have worked hard for decades to make people hate their own culture. But they don't realize how terrible the alternatives are.

thank you for Spencering the record

Fuck lol, that was hilarious. Black man got fucked.

>The Kosher Alt-Right showing thsir true colors
Spencer and co don't seem to hate Milo or Cernovich, either. So he is kosher, too?

Anyway, I have never considered myself alt-right, anyway.

What culture?

Wew jf you think thats bad then take a good look here

>userID

The dude is a colossal Neo-Nazi retard with one of the most MUH WHITE GENOCIDE victim complexes I've ever seen, he can't back his claims for shit and is shit at arguing
It makes it piss easy for the media to give him the camera and make him out to be the "average Trump supporter"

Literally nothing wrong with Roman salutes.

western culture

Look man, if you keep calling it "white" everybody will just think genocide. I don't think race matters that much. But it's definitively whites who propagate western culture best.

There's still the issue of western countries having tons of non-whites, and they have to be integrated for real this time. Calling it "white culture" isn't gonna help.

But I guess some would prefer segregation/deportation heh.

Are you implying white genocide isn't happening?

I don't give a fuck about what this faggot has to say. Stop posting him and whatever faggotry he is up to because I and most other Sup Forumsacks DON'T GIVE A SHIT

Crawl back to whatever cuckshed you came from OP

._. I watched a bunch of Murdoch Murdoch videos and got carried away

Honestly disliked the alt-right and this cuck. but he's actually not bad at all.

Same people posting this larper are the people who shilled for hillary

This idiot shoukd be ignored completely

That's not exactly what I am saying leaf.

Spencer shills used leaf proxies for a good chunk of time.

>Why were your supporters using the nazi salute
>it's just an ironic meme haha

He's an idiot

Excellent response.

Anybody still kvetching about this should fuck off

What is western culture? And how dare you imply that it is better than any other culture?

Saying "culture" means nothing,

It has to be racial. White people looking out for white interests and wanting a place to call home is not malicious or evil, wanting to destroy white nations, however, is evil.

Go back and look at the immigration act of 1965 for america, the "de-whitening" of america dident happen by chance, it was all planned.

TRS absolutely hates both those kikes. These kikes are opportunists, they could smell discontent in the air and they latched onto it to make a shekel and to steer it THEIR way. First it was gamergate (both hate videogames), and then when became the alt-right.

Again, hating SJWs and numales is low hanging fruit. These people are simply a by-product of the Jewified system, they are not the cause. The cause is an insular caste of international jews and their hypocrisy regarding white nations being completely flooded with non-whites, while Israel is free to have genetic testing to identify who has jewish genes.

If you're a doctor you NEVER treat the symptom, you go after the root cause of a problem. If we simply stamp out tumblr-tier politics, then we're back to where we were circa 2008. It's not good enough.

Daily reminder: Every Richard Spencer thread on Sup Forums is a shill thread.

DO

NOT

RESPOND

TO

THEM.

hide.
repeat.

This guy is a total retard. Why are you so obsessed with him?

Non-whites can never truly be assimilated if they maintain their own customs and ethnic integrity. A true assimilation is the small percentage of Indian-American blood that American whites have in them. The white frontiersman conquered the tribes and fucked the qt's.

THAT is assimilation, and even that is pissing in your gene pool.

The only people truly capable of assimilating are Europeans within other European societies, most particularly the white colonies.

hes objectively correct

He looks like he's about to cry

he was always around but he was never a big deal until the media made a muh ebil nazi piece and all the cucks started shitting their pants. the media does this every day, these people need to get a grip, spencer is probably magnitudes less extreme than anyone complaining about him

the host wouldn't let him talk but companies actively seek non whites for hiring

>a guy that looks like he got down syndrome calls anyone a retard

western culture is white culture. other races should be allowed obviously but not more immigration. i think multiculturalism is good only if there is a respect between the cultures.

it's pretty ridiculous that saying america was built by white europeans is considered extreme or even inaccurate

>TRS absolutely hates both those kikes.
So TRS are the altright and everyone else is a kosher bandwagoner?
>These kikes are opportunists, they could smell discontent in the air and they latched onto it to make a shekel and to steer it THEIR way. First it was gamergate (both hate videogames), and then when became the alt-right.
So are all the big names of the altright, they are just making shekels by repeating dank memes.

>Again, hating SJWs and numales is low hanging fruit.
So you ignore the soldiers and march right by them to the capitol? I think you will get shot.

>These people are simply a by-product of the Jewified system, they are not the cause. The cause is an insular caste of international jews and their hypocrisy regarding white nations being completely flooded with non-whites, while Israel is free to have genetic testing to identify who has jewish genes.
How many people have you managed to convince of this? How many "nu-males" respond well to your ranting about jews? Milo works well to erode the political correctness that infests the minds of most people which is necessary to even get the most harmless and benign concepts out there, like nationalism.

>If you're a doctor you NEVER treat the symptom, you go after the root cause of a problem. If we simply stamp out tumblr-tier politics, then we're back to where we were circa 2008. It's not good enough.
Bullshit. When your patient has a high fever your first priority is to get that fever down so his brain doesn't melt.

Also, stop thinking of humanity in terms of oversimplified analogies. Jews aren't the root of all evil, anyway, so stop pretending you have the answer to all problems.

Your statement is bretty ironic. The whole leddit r/Donald meme is aimed at how cringey and autistic those fucks are for having their gay collectivist circle-jerk online. Now we have collectivist faggots like you on here trying to stand up for your gay hwite nationalist bullshit.

Take a wild guess who is in the wrong place.

The faggots who are anti white?

You cucks are literally on Sup Forums falling over yourselves to not be racist, havent seen anything as dumb as that in quite awhile.