ALL EYES ON BANNON

NIGGERS THIS IS NOT A DRILL

That TRS fucktard and all that shilling that's going on RIGHT NOW is a FUCKING DIVERSION. It's a deliberate misdirection to what we should really be focusing on, and that's Stephen Bannon.

Make no mistake, (((they))) are deathly afraid of this man. What other reason would (((they))) pull out the anti-nazi propoganda so quickly if they were not immediately threatened by the prospect of this man in the White House would mean?

That said, ALL THIS SHILLING RIGHT NOW IS TO PROP FOR A POTENTIAL FALSE FLAG ON BANNON. Remember, we WANT HIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE. (((THEY))) DO NOT. (((They))) WANT him to step down. And if he doesn't, we have to expect the worst...

ALL EYES ON BANNON. This man is instrumental to the future of our freedom and democracy. We WILL NOT let him be FALSE FLAGGED ANONS. SPREAD THIS SHIT

hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747

>"Darkness is good," says Bannon, who amid the suits surrounding him at Trump Tower, looks like a graduate student in his T-shirt, open button-down and tatty blue blazer — albeit a 62-year-old graduate student. "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they" — I believe by "they" he means liberals and the media, already promoting calls for his ouster — "get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing."
>The focus on Bannon, if not necessarily the description, is right. He's the man with the idea. If Trumpism is to represent something intellectually and historically coherent, it's Bannon's job to make it so.

(((THEY))) RECOGNIZE THE THREAT HE REPRESENTS AND WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE OF HANDING US THE WHITE HOUSE ON A SILVER PLATTER IF THEY CAN HELP IT

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.craigslist.org/see/npo/5881350158.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T3zmCYbACos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY'RE PURPOSELY IGNORING THIS THREAD BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF ALL OF YOU

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

ALL EYES ON BANNON

I was worried for a sec that Sup Forums was gonna fall for this spencer shit

bumpity bump for truth

>I was worried for a sec that Sup Forums was gonna fall for this spencer shit
Lad, I don't think you can ever kill Sup Forums . It survived the height of Clinton shilling artillery, what on earth more could you do it other than nuke it out of existence completely?

Note for the future: people will flock to a thread if you write "HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in the subject.

what the fuck are we supposed to do here? yea. bannon is a guy. we like him. so what.

Mootykins even tried that.

And thanks OP this makes a lot of sence.

Same thing we've always done. Spread the information, immunize the rank and file, ourselves included.

SPREAD THE WORD

TELL EVERYONE WE WANT THIS MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE. TELL HIM HE IS NOT A RACIST LIKE THEY PIN IT ALL ON HIM AND TRUMP. THIS MAN IS A FUCKING AMERICAN FIRST AND FOREMOST AND ANY ATTEMPTS TO SABOTAGE THIS WILL NOT BE MET WITH SILENCE

Bannon... is the hammer... of Trump... you see? The Ban Hammer.

And we will Ban Moloch... you see?

>what on earth more could you do it other than nuke it out of existence completely?

It's ironic that Sup Forums's "nuke" will likely take the form of an irresponsible, greedy Japanese man named Hiroshimoot.

bump,

fair enough

At worst people just hop off for a day or two till the shills get tired.

Seriously, after coming this far does anyone think they stand a chance? They've lost every "battle" They've had on Sup Forums including the big one (the election).

This makes too much sense.

Protect Bannon at all costs!

He's the Bannon Hammer. Steven Bannonhammer.

>Hiroshimoot
Thank goodness you didn't get digits, because I would have been seriously concerned this was an esoteric warning about vengeance against us for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

steve ham banner

lol

Steven Bannon turned over the keys to Breitbart to (((Joel Pollak))) whose sole contribution to the site is accusing Trump's political opponents of not being pro-Israel enough.

He just fucked up when some journo called him on the comments section and should have instead just babbled some smoke about Bill Ayers or black supremacists for Obama instead of trying to take credit for a fictional category of political affilitation.

One thing he does for sure is hate liberals and cucks so that's good enough for me.

Wait... did we save the whale earlier with magic? Did we save it?

He is Trump's guy. Trump is going to bat for him because he also wants him in the white house. He doesn't need senate confirmation, he just gets in when Trump appoints him.

All the Nazi false flagging and distraction bullshit that is going on boils down to more virtue signaling and radicalization attempts, which will backfire again the same way the "RACIST!" finger pointing always does.

>yfw you thought the meme war was over after trump won

It was only beginning

bump

The meme battle ends when International Jewry is crushed forever and Hitler is avenged.

donald trump, if you're reading this, or you're a trump administration staffer...

JUST (((FIRE))) BANNON, AND THEN FUCKING REHIRE HIM AS SOON AS TRUMP IS INAUGRATED.

war... war never changes

Here's some OC to make laugh.

Spencer can suck a fat cock, he either is a fucking traitor or controlled.

I am sorry about all the Spencershills.

>That TRS fucktard and all that shilling that's going on RIGHT NOW is a FUCKING DIVERSION. It's a deliberate misdirection to what we should really be focusing on, and that's Stephen Bannon.

Found the Redditor. Richard Spencer has the balls to say what we think here

seattle.craigslist.org/see/npo/5881350158.html

What are you worried about, OP? The MSM has no power over this. If they couldn't influence the election, how the hell are they going to influence a cabinet pick? It's nothing more than the death rattle of a dying medium who still hasn't realized that their time in the sun has ended.

guaranteed you's right here

Fuck off Spencercuck. Do you really like this faggot?

I am a NatSoc, not an Alt-Righter. Alt-righters are faggots.

War. War never changes.

>seattle.craigslist.org/see/npo/5881350158.html

For frack's sake. I know these faggots have no morals, but you'd think they could get it through their skulls that a "grassroots movement" isn't actually a "grassroots movement" if your protestors are bought.

>All the Nazi false flagging and distraction bullshit that is going on boils down to more virtue signaling and radicalization attempts, which will backfire again the same way the "RACIST!" finger pointing always does.
This is the best case scenario and absolutely nothing bad happens. But remember who the enemy is. Remember that they play dirty. If we keep our eyes on this, we want to make sure THEY PULL NO SHADY SHIT

You underestimate what kind of "power" they have. Turn on CNN, NBC, ABC, etc., they are all false-painting Bannon with all their living fiber. They want that blatant lie to stick in the minds on the public. THEY ARE FUCKING AFRAID.

And he's right. Look at Rome or Greece.

Besides, one bad view doesn't take away that we have someone pushing and fighting for a white ethnostate publicly

And guess what happened to Greece and Rome? It fell down.

Tolerance is a sign of a dying society.

You know I am right about spencer.

It isn't a mere concience this >pic related happened

Flood it with normalfags from the Donald.

Nazi germany fell too.

BUMP

Sure, but that was because they had the entire white world pitched against them.
Rome had to deal with german barbarians and lost to them, that's how hard degeneracy hits.

Yep Bannon wants to jail wall Street bankers so they are trying to connect him to Spencer to get him to resign from Trump's cabinet

We cannot let that happen

>what is allepooo i mean TRS

We won the war. We had our celebration. Now cold war awaits.

BUMP

NEVER LOSE FAITH, Sup Forums

ALL EYEZ ON BANNON

Kek, please give Bannon your blessings.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Bannon will not step down.

Romney will 90% be Sec. of State

PizzaGate will manifest into something big.

Pope Francis might die in 2017.

This is the truth.

>tfw you get found out

bumping

Pathetic

That is a rare Wojak

>He doesn't know about Sup Forumsharbor

Bannon doesn't need anyone's help to look like a Nazi, he just has to be himself

Bannon is literally a professional manipulator though. I am pretty sure he can deal with whatever is coming his way.

Jews are the real racicts
They said the N word on tv like it was nothing. Imagine how that made the black man feel on that show, not to mention the many that watch it. They should be ashamed of themselves

new fag here what is trs

The fucking founder of this sight tried SEVERAL fucking times to kill us off
We aren't going down that easily

>they
are fake news

their fear must serve as an endorsement

I remember this battle :') .
I got b& for being an evil rayciss during the /qa occupation.

This will be a long fight brothers.

It begins...

Let's hope so user. That said, it doesn't hurt him to spread more public support of Trump's decision.

Bump.

>huur duur JEWS duuh hurr
Trump never accepts you alt-right anti semites anyway

The Meme War will continue until January 20th 2017, chaps. Until Trump is inaugurated, there are a few more battles yet to win. We've got the battlefield advantage, and the Popular Vote Offensive is going to take a pooling of resources and the lives of many good men. And if successful, by December 21st, we will have had the electoral college vote him in without any recourse on an official level.

We're on the finishing strait, chaps. Let's redouble our efforts to route this last attempt to stump the God Emperor.

ALL OF YOU should look up some of Bannon's old speeches on YouTube where he's addressing the Tea Party types. You will learn what his intentions are, and that is preventing the collapse of the USA.

He's a very important man now and has fought hard to get where he is.

Lets look at Bannon's history
>Bannon was an officer in the United States Navy for seven years in the late 1970s and early 1980s, serving on the destroyer USS Paul F. Foster as a Surface Warfare Officer in the Pacific Fleet and stateside as a special assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon.[18]
>pentagon
total fucking redflag

>After his military service, Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker in the Mergers & Acquisitions Department.[19] In 1990, Bannon and several colleagues from Goldman Sachs launched Bannon & Co., a boutique investment bank specializing in media. Through Bannon & Co., Bannon negotiated the sale of Castle Rock Entertainment to Ted Turner. As payment, Bannon & Co. accepted a financial stake in five television shows, including Seinfeld. Société Générale purchased Bannon & Co. in 1998.
>goldman sachs
>Ted turner
Red flag
>In 1993, while still managing Bannon & Co., Bannon was made acting director of Earth-science research project Biosphere 2 in Oracle, Arizona. Under Bannon, the project shifted emphasis from researching space exploration and colonization toward pollution and global warming. He left the project in 1995
global warming shill (even if it was a long time ago we all know that this is a carbon tax scheme)

get fucked

>bannon is dangerous because hes not beltway insider
>bannon must be removed
>meme breitbart as white nat antisimetic
>meme alt right as literally nazis
>q: trump do you support nazis?
>a: no of course not
you are here
>q: bannon is on record saying that he loves the support of the alt right. this makes him a nazi sympathizer why do you have him in your employ?

Gott mit Uns

Bannon is our guy. Fuck Spencer the faggot.

OP speaks truth.

(((Why))) are you so (((scared))) of (((your))) (((leader))) being (((outed))) as a (((racist))) (((shitbucket)))? Come on! (((Seriously?!)))

(((He))) is a fucking (((Nazi))) and you are (((proud))) of (((it))))

I like this.

Yeah, Bannon is legit.

This

Glad to see Sup Forums hasn't turned into a completely faggy board.

Can meme magic or Kek save him?

Friendly bump for relevant thread and reminder of methods (((they))) use.

>After the sale of Bannon & Co., Bannon became an executive producer in the film and media industry in Hollywood, California.

Media mogul ex goldman sachs Navy intelligence officer...

I can't trust this man Sup Forums. Breitbart is zionist as fuck and Drudge is Mossad. These people take real grassroots dissent and mutate it into useful idiocy

>FUCK FUCK HOW DID THEY KNOW SHUT IT DOWN
Didn't expect us to figure this out so quickly eh shill? Are you all fucking scrambling to formulate a counter-narrative to spread on these threads on some densely nerd-virgin populated chat channel right now?

>A

TRS Shills are [LITERALLY SHAKING] Right Now.

That's why trump is deregulating all the wall street banks? haha

And their stock is going up

Delusion. It's not just for breakfast anymore!

its fucking obvious that this whole issue about spencer is just a false flag. don't lose sight of the main goal

bump

Its the Cold Meme War

How about taking off that proxy nigger bitch?

ctr = cuckbois

>Here is some OC to make you laugh
>Vietinese
Objective complete
Great analysis though senpai

A breath of fresh air in a sea of shit. Thank you for starting this thread.

Bump, Bannon is our guy

(You)

I think you're the guy that just got BTFO in another thread for repeating the same talking points.

The stock market improved when Republicans won the Presidency and Congress? Well I'm just shocked!

bump

>Darth Vader. Satan. That's power.
Lol blyat. The prophesies of old drunktards are coming true
youtube.com/watch?v=T3zmCYbACos

thank you for Spencering the record

About 90% of Breitbart news is fake. They have no credibility.