Brit/pol/ - You Should Have Listened Edition

>THE MOST PRO-EU PARTY IN BRITISH HISTORY FUCKS US AGAIN - DAVID DAVIS TO EU: "BRITAIN WANTS TO STAY IN THE SINGLE MARKET"
msn.com/en-gb/money/news/david-davis-to-eu-official-britain-wants-to-stay-in-the-single-market/ar-AAkBKW2

>EU ARMY CONFIRMED - GUESS WHO'S PAYING FOR IT
express.co.uk/news/world/735031/EU-votes-to-create-Super-Army-as-defence-plan-passes-through-parliament

>BLAIR THE BLOOD GOD AND RICHARD BRANSON PLOT NEW CAMPAIGN GROUP TO DERAIL EU DEPARTURE
express.co.uk/news/politics/735172/Secret-campaign-group-backed-Richard-Branson-plots-derail-Brexit

>MAY AND CO BUTTHURT OVER FARAGE'S SWAY WITH DONALD TRUMP
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/22/nigel-farage-tories-trump-brexit

>David Davis - Parliament will have say on Article 50
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-article-50-vote-parliament-david-davis-comments-uk-eu-legal-challenge-a7432116.html

>LIB DEMS SEEK TO REBRAND THEMSELVES AS THE PRO-EU PARTY
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-second-poll-lib-dems-labour-a7424661.html

>UKIP AND TORIES BOTH IMPLICATED IN THANET SOUTH / ROCHESTER & STROOD MISSPENDING
kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/election-watchdog-to-probe-ukip-116182/

>David Davis told he has no idea what Brexit means
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-david-davis-single-market-uk-no-idea-what-it-means-comments-eu-mep-a7432086.html

>Tories go for the Benefits Vote
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/23/philip-hammond-invest-1billion-welfare-ease-impact-george-osbornes/

>Passport checks on the NHS 'tripled recouped income in first scheme'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/22/nhs-passport-checks-have-tripled-income-recouped-first-scheme/

>Foreign Office says the Brexit dept are Worse at 'Getting Things Done Overseas' than they are
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/foreign-office-dexeu-not-as-effective-eu-fco-brexit-a7432551.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FT73OZhSs1w#t=55m0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Morning lads

>Cabinet minister David Davis allegedly told a powerful EU parliamentarian that Britain wants to stay in the European Single Market as part of its Brexit deal

Isn't that something that has been said all along though? We want access, but we don't want free movement of people, and that's where the talks will start.

Is there any particular reason why Sup Forums is getting shilled so hard right now?

Morning fella.

the issue being Single Market = Freedom of Movement

they're trying to fuck us already

TRS are trying to make us into a Personal Army apparently

Also with Trump's backsliding we have to deal with people trolling the yanks.

I dont know wtf is going on, it's gone nuts since yesterday

Well lads I'm off. I'll be back later on after failing my test.

Have a good one.

>David Davis - Parliament will have say on Article 50
BRIT/POL/ BTFO!
To think people thought a proper Brexit would happen, embarrassing. I guess I won't get spammed with "salty remainer" and "concern shill" now that it is obvious we are fucked.

"Staying in" seems awfully like "stay as a member", which does mean freedom of movement. I just really don't understand why we need a "Brexit deal", the only deal we should be getting is the one where we fucking get out of the EU. They're doing everything they can to keep us in and, truth be told, I'm really rather convinced that we will be staying in. Cunts.

What the fuck is TRS?

FUCKING NO. I HATE THE EU. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE. PLS TRUMP NUKE BRUSSELS PLS FUCKING PLS.

Based eternal ally

glad youre happy faganon

>Tfw tranny faggot
>Tfw no bf

Don't reply to him.

>all those headlines

depressing start to the day

and none of them about snooper

Just as the tories planned, nobody cares and its only a matter of time before we have China style internet

It is, can't say I am surprised by any of them though.

Kekspeed

People don't care about it anyway, they just assume spying has always gone on and they shrug it off.

1st rule of brit/pol/ is all trannies must post pics.

I'll start.

>tfw at the jobcentre

>tfw just had some crumpets with a cuppa tea

Do you Brits have a "feel" for your heritage?
I've heard a British guy talk about feeling his history in a way Americans can't because america is relatively new
I think its nonsense and he has his head in his ass. Some people want to sound intelligent but either aren't or they can't speak well

>tfw comfy at home

Not sure what you mean by "feel", sounds a bit DUDE WEED. I do have pride in my heritage though, it is very important to me.

I did on June 24th 2016

Then I realised that we're still done for.

>tfw I was right about us staying in the single market and keeping free movement

It's up to the Frogs now

If Lel Pen gets in and fucks the EU, there will not be a single market left.

Brexit started the fire but its no longer in our hands.

People are citing EU residents as a reason why the NHS shouldn't ask for passports conveniently ignoring the fact that they have EU health insurance cards

Nah, I'm a fat cow.

What's gonna happen m8's?

I hate that the left ate going to see the apparent failure of Brexit as a victory instead of being angry or upset that our gov't us fucking us over and over again.

She won't win, the French system is shit.

>I like the Queen, she's a great person

>I get along with the Queen I get along with everyone

I can feel the history in my blood. Like the internal Anglo

Nah we can't nuke the hole of Leopold
But we can definitely send some right wing death squads if you'll spot the travel fees
Oil ain't cheap and mobilizing all the way across the Atlantic is a bit of a cruise
You pony up the dollarydoos and we'll fix your Brussels problem

The EU will absolutely NOT compromise on the free movement of people.

The reason why is because if they give Britain an opt-out in that regard, other countries will start demanding the same - PARTICULARLY when it's applied to refugees/etc.

Moreover, the EU no longer provides opt-outs in general.

I think PH was right: instead of being half-in the EU, we'll be half-out.

Don't forget based Geert Wilder.

>He's never gone into the forest and chopped down some tress with an axe and immediately gained an erection from it due to his ancestors love of tree cutting
Shame

I feel like us in Britain have a far more negative view of Tony Blair than the Yanks have of George Bush despite them being pretty much equal partners of crime

Curious

>"I visited the queen in London, Great city. It's full of history and has some beautiful towers, not as great as mine but still nice"
>"The Queen was wonderful, we had a very productive discussion, great woman! I gave her a Lion."

You Get What You DeServe Stupid Cunt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FT73OZhSs1w#t=55m0s

She doesn't want to fuck the EU
Just go back to regulating the immigration into France
Marine is a straight up kebab loving leftist globalist shill who's directly funded by Qatar(so is her niece but she cares more about the economical impact of stopping the rapeugee influx)

Some of us do, but not enough.

At school I remember learning about Britian's history mostly from 1066 to Oliver Cromwell then suspiciously not enough about Britain after that point, nothing at all about our Empire or the World Wars (unless you choose history as a subject when it's no longer compulsory).

But from reading my own books (especially science) makes you have a respect for all the generations of Brits who have changed the world, for me the thing that sums it up perfectly is the phrase "Standing on the shoulders of giants" which is on our £2 coin, that has been attributed to Isaac Newton who when asked how he could see so much further than the other mathematicians of his era, he said "I stood on the shoulder of giants", meaning, he could only achieve success by taking the time to learn everything that has come before him, which is why Britain is world leaders in so many areas, despite being a tiny island nation, because we have it drummed into our heads and even our genealogy that Brits are winners.

Unfortunately this is all at risk now, mostly from students who are ashamed to call themselves Brits, or white, or even Human.

>EU ARMY CONFIRMED - GUESS WHO'S PAYING FOR IT

Mexico?

He has more of a chance then Le pen

I come from a long line of farmers
I hate gardening so I don't feel it

>EU army
>All white men are drafted
>rapefugees are not allowed to be drafted because thats racist
>rapefugees at home banging Petra while Hans is freezing his tiny cuck balls off in a Gulag camp
>mfw I'm not in the EU and still at home being comfy af

they probably just missed not having a nigger president

Question for limeys: why do you keep resisting our President's perfectly reasonable requests? What makes you think you can get away with just disrespecting us like this?

Would shag desu

DIDN'T EVEN

I hope he's playing non-linear crusader kings and has some other mischief in mind, because if he actually wants Nige to be embassador he's shooting himself in the foot. Besides we need Nige here to help us fight these cuckservatives.

This.

I was trying to think of ways to 'revolt' in case Brexit is cancelled.

There's the obvious rioting, but I'm kind of against that in principle, unless the only targets were government related i.e. no harming innocent business-owners.

Also I don't want to get into trouble at work, so I could take some annual leave to attend protest marches, but won't bunk. If I worked for public sector it might be a different story.

So what sort of things can you reasonably do to make a point?

>write to local MP
>strike (if public sector)
>attend protests
>sign petitions
>cancel all council tax payments (if everyone did this en masse it might work)
I really don't know what else could go on this list.

Why don't politicians understand that increasing minimum wage just increases the price if everything making those who aren't on minimum wage but aren't earning like £40k+ much worse off.

>Put on a suit
>Walk into governmeny building
>Look official
>Go to bathroom
>Cover every inch of the room in shit

As if they'd care if you do any of that. If Brexit doesn't happen they'll have blatantly ignored the will of the people, so do you really think they'll give a fuck when you start complaining? The only time they'll give a fuck is when they, and their power, is in danger of being destroyed.

That's why I'm trying to think of ways that make them listen - or fear that their power is being destroyed. But I think the only answer involves crime.
So a better question, what sort of things can the people collectively do to show that the government aren't in control anymore?

Commit crime and attack the authorities that try to punish you. Only once they realise that the population is no longer afraid of authority will they become afraid of us, only then will we have control. There is no peaceful way to do it if the ignore our will.

What if we get a whole bunch of gunpowder, and put it under the houses of parliament, then blow it up?

>they*

The Yanks probably already suspected Bush would be a bumbling fool in office, and that he'd do shitty things.
For us, Blair marketed himself as a political revolution, he'd shake up everything, he offered a new kind of politics, a third way, and he appealed to both sides of politics. With Blair, people had hope in this young fresh-faced man

Which made his constant lies and his betrayal of the British people that much more bitter. He had a villainous foreign policy that we're still dealing with the aftermath today, and his immigration policies, EU fanaticism, disdain for the proles is what drove many of the working class away from Labour and brought them to voting Brexit.

He turned the standard agreeable political establishment of the two adversarial parties into the globalistic unified Blairite establishment where both parties seek to become the new New Labour. Look how much of a fuss is caused when a rogue like Corbyn comes to undo this establishment and return things to the way they used to be. The political class boo him and the media class demonise him. And you wonder why people hate politicians. The answer is Anthony Blair.

/IMMORAL/

The final Redpill is building your own fortified bunker in your back yard and expanding it to where it'll hold at least a years worth of food water medicine and fuel, moving into it, and planting landmines all along your property.

i want to kill myself

>child traffiker
wonder if that sells

If you want Nige on your side of the pond you need to come up with a position for him that has a good salary, a generous and poorly-audited expense account, free canapes, and most importantly no actual expectation of work. Otherwise I think he's going to be over here, at least until Putin gets tired of covering his tab.

>crusty minge

is my favourite

>shit on my chest

noyce

What shall I make for breakfest lads?

Crumpets with just a touch of lemon curd on them, turns them in to a real nice sweet brekkie. Then, of course, an obligatory cup of tea.

Who is? People are seriously against measures to prevent "health tourism"? It's not even that great of a measure, but at least it's something. The NHS is financially collapsing, and part of the reason is because of people using it who have never paid into it.

Hashbrowns

That woman would get rich off me, that chart would be my gift stash for the next year

Of course they're against it, there's a far faster way of stopping health tourism; let the NHS collapse. Obviously, get with the times.

And it just artificially inflates the wage overheads of all businesses using minimum wage, cutting into their profits, and preventing them from expanding in ways which could have otherwise helped their staff anyway.

Also, if you're a small business owner, and need a job doing that isn't worth £7 an hour (or whatever MW is), then you just won't employ anyone to do it. Therefore, that's a job that isn't being filled. Someone who could have a job, doesn't.

A fried egg sandwich is always good

>fried egg sandwich
Fucking Yanks.

>ketchup
get out of here

>guess who's paying for it
M-Mexico?

>live in decent property with decent housemates but its east London and i hate the central line commute
>find property with much larger room right next to Mornington Crescent station
>more pcm but bigger and better location
>little bit grimey but looks the part
>agents tell me rooms above me have been taken by 2 professionals about my age who are managers and work late hours
>go for it
>after signing contract the agency starts getting weird
>loads of shit reviews and suspicious af positive reviews
>move in on Sunday
>kitchen sink blocked
>washing machine floods kitchen + flat below
>Internet not set up
>shower not working
>the two "professionals" above me are like 20 and work in a restaurant and stay up till 4am every night drinking (i get up for work at half 6)
>they're all fucking morons and i'm the only one trying to sort out issues
>my old landlord is holding my deposit ransom because "the house isn't in an acceptable state"

Kill me lads. Only live here 3 days and feel like topping myself. Thank god its only a 3 month contract... But it means I'm relying on my parents for deposit money.

Only saving grace is that i'm living with a qt Spanish girl who seems really nice

Morning.

Top kek.

SUP

Don't knock it til u try it

dont like pakis tbqhlads

It's an egg butty, not a fried egg sandwich. That's what I was getting at, you spanner.

loser baby

Don't trust estate agents, man.

Had similar (though not nearly as bad) issue in 2014. They said the upstairs flat was a couple of professional guys who were often out, especially at weekends. On the viewing day, we saw a lady up there, agent said they must have a cleaner. Turned out it was a family with 2 young kids who made a lot of noise.
Also some issues regarding damp which I took my landlord to small claims court for, the estate agent sided with the landlord and lied through their teeth to us on many occasions.

Lads I need 200 quid to buy a mint condition "holocaust denying" book that isn't in print anymore. Can someone spot give me a hundred?

landlords will always be a fucker. If it were so good they'd live there, so they just get an agency to deal with it

That's an expensive pdf.

It's a hardcover.

Would I get the money back?

Absolutely not.