Reminder to donate to the Salvation Army this Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/02/uk-salvation-army-chief-defends-ban-on-gay-members/
friatider.se/mohammed-v-ldtog-p-kristet-l-ger-men-personalen-v-grade-ingripa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/02/uk-salvation-army-chief-defends-ban-on-gay-members/

Should reply: "Don't lie Jani, you just don't want to support them because their leader's black

When I'm done shopping and I see a Salvation Army donation collector I don't want some fag to rip off my pants and rape my asshole.

Yeah, she's probably a Nazi Alt-Right member who is using LGBTQ rights as an excuse to be racist.

On a serious note, she describes them as "nasty". How fucking blind do you have to be? You might disagree with their view on homosexuality, but the left has lost their head entirely if they cannot see that people like the Salvation Army do good work and reduce a lot of suffering in this world.

... The left is sadly dead, it chocked in its own self righteousness. :( They became so bigoted that in there eyes there's only black or white, not a single compromise to be made, not a single shade of grey.

I should give to the bell ringing fuckers this year

They're standing up for Christian values at least, god bless em

Don't give leftists moral authority and you win.

>Salvation Army
We have them here to.

They let 17 year old guy named Mohamed rape a 13 year old girl and their youth camp and then they didn't bother reporting it or even send Mohamed home.
friatider.se/mohammed-v-ldtog-p-kristet-l-ger-men-personalen-v-grade-ingripa

Fuck the faggots. I'm not to stop giving to a group that feeds hungry ppl. The Salvos are good ppl. I'm a Catholic and i still throw em a few dollars every now and again.

Charities? I pay taxes.

To be fair that sounds like a Swedish culture problem rather than a Salvation Army problem.

I understand that they are doing charity, and most of the individuals are involved out of their own kindness, but the Salvation Army as an institution is just an outlet for the church's proselytizing. There have been cases where they have turned down homeless trannies and fags, purely(allegedly) because they are trannies or fags. It is totally in their right to do so, but it is fucking scummy.

Same for me, I don't share their religion but fuck it I cannot deny that they are helping people!

>LGBTQ+
>Q+
What

Fuck no! Here in sweden they tried to cover up a rape at their camps. They never contacted the police, they did not wanna send the rapist home and ignored the girls complains about the sandnigger.

Just wow racist and xenophobic much?

underrated

It keeps getting longer.

Queer aka super fags.

+ all the rest of the Tinderâ„¢ degeneracies.

I'm such a big fucking loser when it comes to donating to Salvation Army.

Every goddamn time I walk by them I just have to put money in.

Q apparently means queer, which in all honesty I don't know how it differs from gay. And the + is there to stop having to add more letters to it.

Otherkin?

Really? I knew someone who lived in one of their shelters for a while after her parents kicked her out of the house because she got charged for shoplifting. She was "bi" and dressed like an emo.

They have super powers of any kind?

I suppose it's up to the location, Canadians seem too nice to kick a bi emo out. In Britain and America there have certainly been cases, but in Australia near me we have a center next door to a strip club.

>To be fair that sounds like a Swedish culture problem rather than a Salvation Army problem.
Reporting rape is not a thing in Swedish culture, its a christcuck phenomenon

If you consider filling their every open orifices with objects reaching lengths of several feet and widths of several inches and greater a super power, than I guess.

Q means both Queer and Questioning, and the + means HIV+

The Salvation Army actually does quite a lot to not only aid the poor but apply their aid in a way to raise people out of poverty. They're a good group.

What is their reasoning for banning gay members in the UK?

the Salvation Army is safe as fuck, I used to live in one of their hostels for a while

They do really good work.

Q means "Queer" and the + is for anything else, I believe.

queer, questioning

This shit is harder to keep track on then side characters in game of thrones

They are a Christian army. God no likely gays.

Looking it up, they have a ban on specifically non-celibate homosexuals. This I can understand if they have rules pertaining to other mortal sins and not just homosexuality.

>What is their reasoning for banning gay members in the UK?

>A positional statement on the Salvation Army UK and Ireland site states:
>The Salvation Army teaches that sexual acts should take place only in a monogamous heterosexual marriage, believing that this reflects God's intentions for sexual behaviour and provides the best environment for raising children.

They still do charity for gays, they just forbid its practice in the faith.

Whatever they make up in the coming years.

Where else but Sweden?

They are strictly a Christian Organization. They're "doing the Lord's work". Having openly homosexual membership is tantamount to condoning the sin.

Note. This is different from a situation where someone who butt blasts dudes on the weekend, or smokes reefer after work.

Being OPENLY unrepentant in your sin is something else. So for example, the person with homosexual tendencies but otherwise rejects the 'identity' of homosexual would be fine. They may even find support in the organization while working for them. Similarly, the person who gets high would probably be barred from representing the SA if they showed up carrying an assortment of bongs.

Here, there was a big scandal in the Salvation Army with the members buggering a bunch of boys and the Army spending over 15 million dollars settling law suits for said buggery.

It will probably soon incorporate every letter in our alphabet.

I'm gay and I see no problem with this. Fuck they are a Christian orginisation does religious freedom mean nothing to these people?

>does religious freedom mean nothing to these people?

To be fair it is a common democrat position between partisans to criticize claims of "religious freedom" wholesale as just a means to hate people. So no, it really has no value to them at all.

My wifes ex husbands brother was a captain in the Salvation Army's Special Forces.

Right, thanks. However:

>Similarly, the person who gets high would probably be barred from representing the SA if they showed up carrying an assortment of bongs.

I certainly hope this is the case but it remains to be seen.

>homo goes to sleep at your shelter
>homo rapes the straight people
Yeah this is such a good idea

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

The UK?

Can someone please explain to me why Homosexuality all the other parts of the LGBTW Spectrum is a good thing for society.

>Pro tip you can't

Adam & Eve, not Adam and Steve. Bible said so.

They don't want to be seen as sponsoring sin, which is why you can be gay and a member but not if you are a sodomite.

It is part of progressivism to uphold the weakest in society so if that is valuable to you in a society, there you go. They'd skip over the cultural change needed to properly do this, or just flatly demonize the existing culture, but the'd argue that society is better off socioeconomically but that remains to be seen.

user please

Of course you can't, but is it harmful? Not sure about that either.

My main issue is that it is promoted as something good, I'm not comfortable with that. But it shouldn't be demonised as something bad either.

I think sodomites need to be punished, homos too. Homos especially, God warns that their blood is upon them.

1 Corinthians 5:11
But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

topkek