Literally "hail Trump"

>literally "hail Trump"
could the false flag operation that is the so called "Alt-Right" be any more obvious?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FacMagnaAmerica/status/801309933056704512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its to give reason for an electorial college switch.

Of course, any electorial college switch will mean outright civil war. 50 million armed against 50 million faggots. The end game is strange/stupid.

>"we are nazis and we support donald trump"

Congress won't certify it if they try any shit.

twitter.com/FacMagnaAmerica/status/801309933056704512

jew here. I support the don.

>hail
>to cheer, salute, or greet; welcome. 2. to acclaim; approve enthusiastically: The crowds hailed the conquerors. They hailed the recent advances in medicine.
Wow, we can't say hail anymore?

what was the date of the (((soros))) meeting ?

You are crazy.. he's coming for you and your kind next.

Fuck off JIDF

Yeah because everyone callimg Trump God emperor over here never happened, and what he did was something that's out of the alt right's ordinary

It would be legal and you wont do anything.

This alt right meme is getting out of hand and if anyone here has started referring to themselves as "alt right", please stop.
Fuck the MSM and their made up bullshit.

"alt right"

For fucks sakes... Sup Forums was NEVER the alt right

When the (((alt right))) was created people here were calling it out from day 1

>jew here. I support the don.
jew here. I also support the don.

The """""Alt-Right"""" needs to fuck off.

>WOW Sup Forums isn't alt-right
>we just agree with everything they say

Sup Forums has been anti-Semitic and white supremacist for years and now you want to throw away your beliefs and values because "muh Trump".

I really hate this conservatives vs liberals civil war meme. The moment the US goes into a civil war every single country in the world is getting in on the shit. Every single country would want to be on the winning side of the US.

Do you honestly think (((Israel))), Saudi Arabia, the (((EU))), and other (((liberal))) countries would just stand by as conservatives slaughter the pathetic liberal cucks?

US civil war would literally become World War 3 within a week.

It was ironic and taken out of context by the media. Why do you suddenly trust the media? NPI has been around since 2011 and Spencer has been around longer. If you have no evidence then stfu.

It's almost like you can be white supremacist without dickriding every dumbfuck who wants to be your leader and corral you into his movement.

>When the (((alt right))) was created people here were calling it out from day 1
I bet (((you))) think it was created when hillary mentioned it.

calling Trump the "God Emperor of Mankind" (with assorted Warhammer pictures) on a Moroccan brick laying forum isn't the same as holding a press conference in real life praising his immortal name and the grandiose White American Empire that he is to summon into being through the forces of will, faith, iron and blood.

It really is fishy as fuck.

>it was ironic

Trump was forced to disavow because he can't be associated with these nazi retards.

Sup Forums IS nazi retards, so Trump betrayed everything Sup Forums stands for.

Jew detected

The liberals would get Canada and Mexico too.

TRS shill detected.

Leave this place and let us meme in peace.

This kind of shit is why a lot of people on Sup Forums have been advising to reject the label. Once you let the media put you in a box, they can discredit everything you stand for by way of association much more easily.

IGNORE THIS THREAD. SPENCER WAS NEVER THE INTENDED TARGET, THE TARGET WAS ALWAYS BANNON. THEY ARE TRYING TO CONNECT BANNON AND SPENCER TOGETHER THROUGH THE "ALT RIGHT" TO KEEP SPENCER OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

*keep bannon out of the white house*

It's the opposite you retard, the Alt right is a pro fag pro kike and a pro nigger movement. Letting them co opt Sup Forums is giving into deradicalization

>Trump was forced to disavow because he can't be associated with these nazi retards.

he wasn't forced to say anything. He could have said " I don't know who these people are. I'll look into it". He took the easy choice which was politically bad long term. Obama wouldn't disavow any black power shit.

Sup Forums was anti-kike and anti-nigger before TRS

I'm out of the loop, what is TRS? Is this another version of JIDF and CTR?

No shit, so why do we give a fuck about this Spencer guy who is acting like an idiot?

JIDF CTR and cucks are claiming that everyone who doesn't like them comes from The Right Stuff. Its stupid.

They who!? Who the fuck is the altright? That gay memester? That bald canadian molynieux on YouTube constantly having these idiots on his show? Those other unsuffereable cunts at rebelmedia? The alt right does not exist, never has existed, it only exists in the mind of msm bitches wanting to put a big bad label around shit they don't understand.
Besides there's no we, even on Sup Forums. The moment this place becomes a we i'm leaving

He isn't from there either. He came first. We should care because we need people who aren't anonymous.

AltRight is Spencer Jared Taylor and Sam Hyde

So, I'm confused, is TRS a meme or is it a separate shill force? Are we contested territory between two different shill armies now?

The Meme War will continue until January 20th 2017, chaps. Until Trump is inaugurated, there are a few more battles yet to win. We've got the battlefield advantage, and the Popular Vote Offensive is going to take a pooling of resources and the lives of many good men. And if successful, by December 21st, we will have had the electoral college vote him in without any recourse on an official level.

We're on the finishing strait, chaps. Let's redouble our efforts to route this last attempt to stump the God Emperor.

He acts foolish in front of cameras and discredits the concept of white nationalism with his irl Nazi roleplaying and backpedaling.

Its mostly a meme. I mean I'm sure some of its users are here, or maybe they were always anons.

He didn't encourage the roman salutes or even give one. He just said "hail trump" and raised his whiskey glass. The media wasn't even supposed to be in the room.

Don't be facetious. Anyone with half a brain cell could see how that would go over.

Now you're backpedaling dude, he said "Hail Trump. Hail our people. Hail victory!"

This kind of shit is an embarrassment, forget about normies warming up to the idea of whites being allowed to serve their own interests when they think you're Literally Hitlerâ„¢

>he said "Hail Trump. Hail our people. Hail victory!"
why is that so bad. People should lighten up. I mean he didn't say "Heil Hitler".

>forget about normies warming up to the idea of whites being allowed to serve their own interests when they think you're Literally Hitlerâ„¢
You don't go about that by trying to distance yourself from everyone. How often does the left distance them selves form lenin mao or che? We should make Hitler less taboo through humor.

He's only coming for the rich Jews. Some Jews are actually poor/middle class believe it or not.

You go about that by subverting their negative association with white nationalism by actually helping people and not being a scary Nazi, but instead your "Alt-Right" leader couldn't keep his ego in check and decided to make a fool of himself.

this. I was only shit posting.

had a friend in middle school who was jew. his family was pretty regular standard Americans desu.