Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/10/technology/trump-election-silicon-valley-reels.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old news, nigger

if i look them up, will they be (((computer scientists)))?

Why wont she DIE AAHHHHHHHHH

>Mexican Warlock

Its the clinton juggernaut bitch

They are already building her up. She'll be 73 in 4 years, certainly not young but still not too old to try again.

They'll destroy her in-party opposition and start a huge PR campaign about how sad and shit she is, this is already happening.

She'll be there with a lot of ammunition if Trump fucks up. If not, they will create fake news, fake issues like they always do.

>Computer scientists

nytimes.com/2016/11/10/technology/trump-election-silicon-valley-reels.html?_r=0

>Computer scientists
>Scientist
Is there a more bloated title than "Computer scientist"?

> either op or related pic is "fake news"

>Computer scientists

Rule of thumb - if their source is referred to as something vague rather than a specific name (for cases where anonymity is not vital) it means their source isn't worth shit.

IGNORE THIS THREAD. OP IS A GIANT FAGGOT ANYWAYS AND HE CAN KEK FOR CLINTON ON REDDIT. SPENCER WAS NEVER THE INTENDED TARGET, THEY ARE TRYING TO CONNECT SPENCER AND BANNON TOGETHER THROUGH THE "ALT-RIGHT" LINK!

Is this the "fake news" we hear so much about?

We already had this thread, so what. A bunch of nu-male (((""""computer scientists""""))) think she should challenge the election results?

Any idiot could have said that, it doesn't make it any more compelling that a CS said it.

Hills gotchuuuhhh.

Nostalgia Kek.

Read the whole thing you fucking kraut, their names are right there along with where they work

so, is Sup Forums our enemy?

>We base this speculation on inferior turnout from 2012 compared to Obama

So, they're surprised that an inferior candidate results in inferior voter turnout? I'm shocked.

Instead of defaulting to the most likely explanation, their minds go to "HACKED VOTING MACHINES!!!!"? Their meltdown really is something to behold.

Kek, that one was crazy.
Now you have been visited by the Cyber PAJET
good numbers and rain will come to you
but only if you reply with "MAKE PINDORAMA GREAT AGAIN!".

I'll be fucked if I didn't think that was a Turkroach flag on her shoulder

isn't the deadline to do this today?

>scientists
It's amazing how they never have a name.

Either they don't exist or (((they))) don't want to be named.

Hillary admited defeat. There's no coming back on that statement. If she was planning to contest anything she wouldn't have admited defeat.

FOR ONCE the bitch is being fairplay and some fuck tard incite her to go back to her dirty tricks

... Two different writers disagree on something? UNPOSSIBLE.

All fake engineering positions.

Like when Gore retracted his consession to recount Florida?

lololol

>CS

>real science

choose one, and only one.

Whom funded them I wonder

For someone who doesn't regard this as a science you sure are using a lot of the results from it.

Challenge it I bet when you remove the illegals and all the voter fraud she'd lose 5 million+ votes and lose even more.

the jews of coarse. All the major jews are butthurt their puppet didn't win.

Stanford mathematician here...
Sorry guy's but "computer scientists" is like "clean whore" in the faculty of arts.