youtube.com/results?search_query=million dollar extreme world peace
youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
youtube.com/watch?v=KCMfmHda2Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM
youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>used to pride himself in being alpha and controlling women
>now has become yet another chaos humor agent

That faggot got recruited by the jew media. Pulled in to further the while male stereotype Those stereotypes are 'frantic, random, silly, nonsensical'. Do you see the face of white people they're trying to create? This guy is just like Eric Andre and Tim n Eric. They are 'funny' by being fucking sporatic, brainless retards, their humor consists of cheap laughs and random shit. I have never laughed at anything this guy did.

buy the book

88 confirms

11 Confirms

Wow that was a shitty post. How about you detail the premise of the book for me a little bit? Not going to spend any more time on google researching a ""book"" by a scatterbrained retard.

>Dont
But for real trex is the leader of the alt-right

Retarded Canadian faggot.

he's been keeping a pretty low profile since that failed Seal Team 6 assassination attempt, last I heard him and Zyklon Ben were hiding out in his Montana network of caves

>cheap laughs and random shit

You either didnt watch the show or didnt get it but wither way youre butt fuck retarded

>>newfags not knowing who the real leader of the alt right is
Sam Hyde is the most dangerous man in the US.

Not so fast, Pepe.

It's a book about me and my wifes son georgio going on a whirlwind adventure though the amazing middle eastern cultures.

Followed by a round trip to every holocaust museum to teach him about his white privilege.

Pray for Sammy.

This makes me happy he cares at all. All the bot posting made me forget real people cared.

How does he keep getting away with it?

Oh goddammit. /x/ niggers need to stay on their fucking board before they ruin anymore ecelebs. He better not start talking about gang stalking next.

idk if you want this one, i stopped being lazy and added the jacket detail.

anyone who thinks world peace = eric andre/t+e hasn't watched world peace. i can watch eric andre bc its really just random absurdity with little meaning, but you have to watch and think about world peace imo.

anyway i love sam way he is honestly an inspiring dude

feelsbadman.jpg

oh shit, creepy message incoming

what did they mean by this?

>newfags not knowing...
... trigger discipline.
GTFO

They gave up on persuing him because they know he'll get away with it anyway.

Looks like the only one that lacks trigger discipline here is you, snowflake.

He was shooting a nigger off screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhsYly-OJR8

He's too fast

Obviously a much more worthy leader.

SHOCKING NEW IMAGE RELEASED OF POTENTIAL LEADER OF THE ALT RIGHT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS ALEXIS JONAS FAR RIGHT CONSPIRACY THEORIST AND WHITE SUPREMACIST

>Clearly doesn't get it
It's not random. You're just dumb.

LEADER OF THE ALT RIGHT SUSPECTED!!!!
COULD BE LITERALLY HITLER!!!

Sam "you can run but you can't" hyde

He may not be the leader, but he's the only legitimate spokesman.

He is truly endowed with the bants.

Sam"put a nigger in a grave" hyde

What's his name?

How does he keep getting away with it?

Post your rare Sams. Young sam is best sam.

Thanks bud

here you go, lemme spoon feed you. faggot

The fuck is that picture on the wall behind him and to the left? Creepy

Newfag here. Who is that?

Moonman is the leader of the alt-right

Tell me about Hyde. WHY DOES HE EAT THE NUTS?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA

He can't keep getting away with it

is there a full episode thing? worth watching? I've never actually watched Gavin

The leader we need, but not the leader we deserve.

123 confirms

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9299a8bb7b054e87725531b3837f9075d9033e8c&dn=2015-09-14.The+Gavin+McInnes+Show

It will take a few mins to start but I'm getting 700KB/s while testing. Enjoy. I recommend a sub if you do.

If you don't get away with it, will you die?

>mfw he keeps getting away with it

for some reason i've never seen that before and my friend just posted it on my fb wall today. my sides left orbit, its so fucking funny hahahahahaha

Fuck Tila Tequila looks like shit now

>Random idiot gives white power speech
>someone records him doing a hitler salute on their cellphone
>MSM freaks out
Why am i supposed to give a fuck if some dumbass whiteboy does a nazi salute?

thanks user, appreciate it, downloaded fast, I'll give it a view tomorrow.

I'm going to be honest, I only get about half of his skits on MDE, and only the more on-the-nose ones. The rest go right over my head or I start to make an interpretation but I don't really feel like I have the evidence to support that interpretation.

honestly, it was the same for me. it took me a couple viewings per skit to try and understand the point, and even then, i went and read what other people thought. i suggest looking at the skits with through an ironic set of eyes and see if that helps you figure it out better. once i figured that out, it becomes a lot more obvious what the meaning is, to you anyway. which ones are the ones that you're unsure of

youtube.com/results?search_query=million dollar extreme world peace
youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
youtube.com/watch?v=KCMfmHda2Lo
And I didn't really understand the first and last skits of this episode: youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM

Those are just some examples. I understood the more obvious ones like the one about bullying, Hitting the Wall, Flint Michigan Tap Water, and Project Plastic Cup.

Fuck you shitlord that is CHRISTINE stop trying to ruin her life with deadname pics!

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I was just watching that father figure series

lel

the wine party episode to me i think lampoons the ridiculousness of upper-middle class parties where you really just fucking hate everyone and its enraging. their conversations are so mundane and empty, there's no meaning to any of it, at all. if you want to look deeper into it, it may be just going out of your way to make people feel miserable - nick brings up the price of the wine, his rug, its all just to show off, the way we do with social media.

emo hooker is fun to me because it is a definite role reversal. it is super ridiculous when you look at the girls being arrested for hiring men to get them off (emotionally), and the guys crying over their decision of being in the emo trade. additionally, it does really highlight women and their weird desires for emotional situations that aren't healthy - being ignored by the popular jock, having advances rebuffed by a gay guy who will never have sexual interest in you, being told what to do condescendingly without little choice. they get in trouble that will affect their lives in the long-term because they're not thinking about the consequences of their actions, which does tie in with the wall show.

the cop killer one is harder for me, honestly, as well.

the girl who breaks up with the guys...i'm not sure, honestly. i thought it just humorously highlights the different types of guys who don't know how to deal with breakups but also points out a girl who goes through men very quickly, disregarding their emotions (they hang out and as he's about to go home, on a happy drive, she breaks up with him) and assuming that she is the right one in the situation. it also, for me, feels like women don't ever know what they want, because she went through three radically different dudes without even considering that they may not be right for her. she's trying every flavor, recklessly.

those are my interpretations though so i don't know if that helps or if they're even right.

Well I understand the mindset of a lot of videos I think, it reminds me back of when alt-right was just a blanket term for anything not Neocon, there were a lot of "punk conservatives," which were like conservatives, but also fans of Office Space and other "droll lifestyle critical" things.

That's why I think that the one skit about the Office is kind of critical in an opposite way. I mean it's easy to say that the guy the CEO was getting fed up but also it looks sort of like he was just having a normal day and overreacting angrily just to overreact.

And then there's skits like this: youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o Which I'm pretty sure are meant for humor only, by disarming you with possibly having a meaning and then just ending on something stupid.

Oh, the I'm a Teacher one was another one that confused me.

the one about the dad flying out the window i think is just a look at the destruction of the family unit and not much more, because earlier in that episode you have the mom who talks about uncle sam being the new dad.

the teacher one is just really depressing. teachers have to follow the same curriculum with little to no movement, and its the same rote bullshit: holocaust, black history month, native americans. there is no control over his students and revitalizing them because there is no point. the banality of his job also leads him to become more sexually perverse because nothing gets him high anymore, his souls sucked out. i hope i'm not coming off as condescending, by the way, i'm just not sure if i'm getting it right for you because you probably already get all of this.

sam's old vlogs on MDE's youtube page were really astute assessments of the downward spiral our society is going through so it makes sense that his skits just further exemplify that.

That makes a lot more sense to me, it helps a ton.