This triggers the pathetic cucks on Sup Forums who thought we weren't serious about white nationalism

>this triggers the pathetic cucks on Sup Forums who thought we weren't serious about white nationalism

The alt-right and Sup Forums has always been a white nationalist movement. Deal with it, cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHk9JoXoBMY
youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4&feature=youtu.be
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/david_frum_there_will_be_recriminations_for_trump_supporters.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Frum
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/05/david_brooks_globalism_immigration_and_feminism_has_been_really_good_for_america_but_created_angry_white_males.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brooks_(journalist)
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck my boi pussy

I really thought we were joking desu.

g-guys, I don't actually want to hang anyone...

Why is he so gay?

please, let OP be a faggot ;-)

Homosexuality has always been an intristic part of Western civilization dating back to the Greeks, the Vikings, etc.

this place is filled with anacaps, libertarians, communists, cucks and pretty much anything else. very few of us see eye to eye with stormfags

Lel most of pol ain't even white

Spencer is an hero. Sup Forums is a nazi board, and no it's not ironic either, go back to /r/the_donald cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHk9JoXoBMY

>implying Sup Forums isn't a nazi board
Look at any of the Sup Forums census's and you'll see that you're wrong.
Based Luigi has it right.

>hurr durr
Fuck white nationalism.
This faggot is being spammed all over the board by cuckolds like you.
He's controlled opposition, another fucking David Duke.

i'm very serious about white nationalism

i myself and Sup Forums are however never associating ourselves due to how severely autistic it is desu

Never seen one. Would presumably be filled with Hispanics who think they are white

So basically you're not serious about your white nationalism? You haven't even gotten political power yet and you're already getting butterflies. You beta faggots are traitors and wil face the noose and the gun on the day of the rope you filthy subhumans deserve death for turning your back on your people.

>he fell for the stormfag meme
Lurk more newfag

None of them are controlled opposition. David Duke is just an easy target since he was associated with the Klan 40 years ago and he's one of the oldest known white nationalists in the US, and Spencer is just the new whipping boy the media is trying to go after.

If you don't want to preserve a white majority in white countries, you're either not white or stupid, and why are you even here?

The main reason Sup Forums supported Trump right after he announced his candidacy is because he addressed the issue of immigration right away, and put it forth as one of the main issues.

You're the newfag if you think Sup Forums was ever a cuckservative board.

>You haven't even gotten political power yet and you're already getting butterflies
i got my political power when trump became president

the thing i dont like about spencer is:
>he tries to make Sup Forums the alt-right
>he thinks he'll actually get elected
>it doesn't even matter because America isn't a fascist country it's a democracy and a white dictatorship will never happen
the alt-right is nothing but a small group of faggots who the MSM prop up to be something big when it's literally fucking nothing

fuck off shill
death to spencer

>>he tries to make Sup Forums the alt-right
>>he thinks he'll actually get elected
>>it doesn't even matter because America isn't a fascist country it's a democracy and a white dictatorship will never happen
do you have proof of any of this or are you just another braindead retard falling for the same media trickery they do every fucking day

>everyone to my right is controlled opposition
No, everyone to my left is controlled opposition you retard. YOU are controlled opposition, since you're doing EXACTLY what the MSM wants you to do i.e. PUNCHING RIGHT

>>he tries to make Sup Forums the alt-right

No he doesn't. Has he ever even mentioned Sup Forums?

The only ones trying to make Sup Forums "the alt-right" is the media, and people who fell for the meme.

>it's a democracy
It's actually a constitutional Republic.

bump!

so is Sup Forums NOT pro-white anymore?

Jews false flagged the event.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4&feature=youtu.be

Sup Forums has always been zionist civic nationalists silly goy.

Not since the redditors replaced the original population

Mostly just a bunch of redditors who fell for the media attacks, and also fell for the "white nationalism is bad and evil" meme.

25% agrees with "stormfags"

>implying the support of a nation's sovereignty and security correlates with racism

The support of protecting the border is about preventing the political subversion the democrats have been plotting on by using foreigners to turn red states blue in order to amass power and spread leftist ideology. This practice makes the country less free, less prosperous, and less safe.
Pol has always had a conservative/libertarian majority with some stormweenies in the mix.

>Sup Forums is a nazi board

Hahahaha, dat delusion.

>Pol has always had a conservative/libertarian majority with some stormweenies in the mix
>ever since I joined this summer

2007, actually.
I'm a grown man with a career and a family, and I have very little tolerance for degenerates trying to shill up my politics board.

its been majority nazi for a few years now

Nope, Sup Forums was a white nationalist board, even when it was called /new/, and /n/, that's why it was deleted twice by m00t.

"Protecting the borders" is basic bitch Republican Romney/McCain-tier shit, the fact that Trump went a step further is what got him all the attention.

Trump wants to audit the Fed, called out "international bankers" like Soros undermining national sovereignty. There is a reason why he had such a large amount of support.

Go back to /r/thedonald.

the main push of Sup Forums on average was addressing jewish betrayal of mankind

racism against other groups has been JIDF trying to redirect us in another direction

the recent trump shitstorm is harder to identify, I've suspected that was a JIDF operation, but it was so organic that it was definitely a lucky accident

Why is he so handsome?

>its been majority nazi for a few years now

Nazis have never ever been a majority (50%+) on Sup Forums. Never ever. Stormfags get regularily btfo on Sup Forums.

JIDF pls go.

Where's your old Russian proxy by the way?

polls consistently showed a good 60/70 percent until the primaries heated up. no idea what it is now but id guess its majority reddit cuckservative desu

yeah, sure. If that actually were the case then you would know that in 2012 the board was 40% fascist of some sort, 40% libertarian of some sort, and 20% other. "Census threads" were common back then, and in every thread this was the case

You fucking moron

This guy is destroying a year of progress pushing people in this direction by legitimizing the media's narrative.

He is destroying everything you want to achieve you fucking cuck. It's infinitely more retarded than David Duke coming out to endorse Trump.

Do you think this faggot holding a conference in Washington screaming "White Power" and "Heil Trump" fucking helps?

>thinking you can achieve anything by raiding Sup Forums when people have been posting in here every day for 12 years

Sage goes in captcha.

>polls consistently showed a good 60/70 percent

No, they didn't. Don't lie.

If you're not aware of the Jewish issue, and don't want to preserve a white majority in white countries, you're either an idiot, non-white or a kike.

this guys is FBI cointel, also he looks like a fag.

according to our media this is nazi salute. why is this allowed? FUCKING LYING PRESS

KILL

EVERY

JEW

BEFORE THEY KILL YOU

>he thought Sup Forums was serious and wasn't satire

Stormniggers see racist jokes, think they are in good company, act butthurt when they realize they are not. Stormniggers must leave

Oh shit, the Canadian stormnigger appears and spams his useless macros.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/david_frum_there_will_be_recriminations_for_trump_supporters.html
>(((David Frum))): "There Will Be Recriminations For Trump Supporters"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Frum
>David J. Frum (/ˈfrʌm/; born June 30, 1960) is a Canadian-American neoconservative[3] political commentator.
>He is a senior editor at The Atlantic and also a CNN contributor. He serves on the board of directors of the Republican Jewish Coalition,[5] the British think tank Policy Exchange,
>Conservative commentator Robert Novak described Frum as an "uncompromising supporter of Israel" and "fervent supporter of Ariel Sharon's policies" during his time in the White House.
>Frum is credited with inventing the expression "axis of evil" which Bush introduced in his 2002 State of the Union address
>The term "axis of evil" was used by American president George W. Bush in his State of the Union Address on January 29, 2002, and often repeated it throughout his presidency, to describe governments that he accused of sponsoring terrorism and seeking weapons of mass destruction.
>While serving in the Bush White House and afterward, Frum strongly supported the Iraq War.

nothing in your post even happened

way to take the msm at face value like every other retard, now go sterilize yourself

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/05/david_brooks_globalism_immigration_and_feminism_has_been_really_good_for_america_but_created_angry_white_males.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brooks_(journalist)
>David Brooks (born August 11, 1961)[1] is an American conservative[2][3] political and cultural commentator who writes for The New York Times.
>Although his family was Jewish, Brooks himself is not religiously observant.
>On his return, Brooks joined the neo-conservative Weekly Standard when it was launched in 1994–95. In 1996, he edited an anthology, Backward and Upward: The New Conservative Writing.
>Before the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Brooks argued forcefully for American military intervention, echoing the belief of commentators and political figures that American and British forces would be welcomed as liberators. In 2005, Brooks wrote what columnist Jonathan Chait described as "a witheringly condescending column" portraying Senator Harry Reid "as an unhinged conspiracy theorist because he accused the [George W. Bush] administration of falsifying its Iraq intelligence." By 2008, five years into the war, Brooks maintained that the decision to go to war was correct, but that Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld had botched U.S. war efforts.
>Brooks has frequently expressed admiration for President Barack Obama.
>In writing for The New York Times in January 2010, Brooks described Israel as "an astonishing success story".[47] He wrote that "Jews are a famously accomplished group," who, because they were "forced to give up farming in the Middle Ages... have been living off their wits ever since".
> In Brooks' view, "Israel’s technological success is the fruition of the Zionist dream.
>According to The Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles, in a September 2014 interview with the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, Brooks revealed that his oldest son serves in the Israel Defense Forces

just kill yourself, jew

you are proof the holocaust didn't happen

I couldn't even to begin to guess what thedonald is.
Pol has always had some stormweenies but only a degenerate shill who is on the spectrum would believe pol was ever a white-nationalist board.
Do you see the flags here? Very few White countries.
You shills are a part of Brock's new super CTR that's trying to protect all of the establishment kiddy diddlers

wtf I'm #antifaweenie now

>if you don't support full retard white power faggotry you're anti-white

This is exactly the kind of shallow thinking that promotes such a cancerous ideology in the first place.

>Pol

You showed us your hand, newfriend.

Great comeback, shill.
Would you have preferred /New/, you filthy degenerate?
CTRcucks are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

>Pol

The only people who use "stormweenie" unironically are from Rebbit, most likely from SRS. Do you really think you're fooling anyone faggot?

faggot

>if I keep calling them "CTR", "shill" and "degenerate", maybe I'll fit right in

>nothing in your post even happened
>way to take the msm at face value like every other retard, now go sterilize yourself

Stop with your fucking disinfo
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

It literally happened just the other day you uninformed shit

>Sup Forums a movement.
Oh cool, soon we will have kek cultists meetings. I cant wait.

The only reason you care is because the media told you to. These meetings have been happening for years, way before this election.

>hurr it happened
>posts media edit
even they admit it was hail and not heil. all he did was make a toast to trump