Aus/pol/ Thread: Straight Shootin Dutton Edition

Get in here boys

>Bootyblasted Muslim MP told "Dutton Was Right, Pack your Bags"
news.com.au/national/politics/threats-to-muslim-mp-i-would-love-to-kill-you-and-poison-your-family/news-story/50efbd37fdc88b98b5908551c8572d71

How do you feel that 22 of the the last 33 terrorist convictions were from lebbos?

and the rest being other muslims...

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/teenager-who-posed-for-bloodspattered-selfie-after-slashing-throat-of-civil-servant-he-met-on-grindr-guilty-of-murder/news-story/6493147434e1773bf0a8f196344d6b07
twitter.com/TheTodayShow/status/801217235863814144
kikebook.com/lamingeo/videos/1164505483584673/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tfw no FttP NBN

Muh faster, better, cheaper.

We're fucked!

tfw turns out I'm actually a fascist.

yah, im moving this week and getting fttn. Is ok, i guess. Bit retarded though

Not sure if i disagree with that anymore

it's probably made up. Most of these 'hate crime' stories are.

The new trend in left-wing psyops is when some rightist 'event' happens, all of a sudden there is a spate of hate-crimes, most of which are highly convenient and uncorroborated.

lol

Watcha doin Imam?

Thank god for that

Thank fuck mate.

Posting from the other thread because this one is more alive
>Newcastle cuck
>Ive only recentally discovered a muslim suburb
>Been going to the local coles because it has the halal meat
>Been putting pork in their section
This embarrasses the girlfriend

I'd love it so much if every wog cunt went home

Which politician is fit to lead the nationalistic movement we desire?

>How do you feel that 22 of the the last 33 terrorist convictions were from lebbos?
I feel like this is a pretty obvious result.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/teenager-who-posed-for-bloodspattered-selfie-after-slashing-throat-of-civil-servant-he-met-on-grindr-guilty-of-murder/news-story/6493147434e1773bf0a8f196344d6b07
>Ben BAMford
>Meets homo on Grindr
>Kills Him
>Posts BAMF selfie

Is he, dare i say, /our guy/?

Do they have to clean the whole shelf?

Cory Bernardi. He's the closest we've got. Christensen is a fat fuck and no one will rally behind him.
We need a conservative coalition with One Nation and The Nationals

Topkek, nice work son

The whole western world is FUCKED. Even trump won't make WHITE women have more WHITE babies. It's gg from here, might as well just enjoy my youth and be as degenerate as possible. Guarantee there is pretty much no hope of me being able to retire because in 50 years Australia will be Chinese, just like what happened in Singapore.

Any white Australian who has less than 4 kids is partly to blame for the white genocide in this country

The girls I've met recently all seem to resemble the same personality, like some sort of mind control.

>Cory Bernardi.
What is his stance on economics?

If he is for globalised economics then he is useless, no matter how good he is on cultural and patriotic issues.

went out to a bar this week and was talking to a girl

I said I wanted to travel to the US for a while
she was horrified, and made all kind of comments about trump

I said I just wanted to see the states, and that I didn't think trump had much to do with my plans

she freaked out in the bar and started yelling at me
"TRUMP IS A RACIST" "something something YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE"

fml

>enjoy my youth and be as degenerate as possible

You have made a fundamental error. Being degenerate is not actually enjoyable.

If this bullshit about the new generation being more conservative has any truth we might just have a chance.

But we need articulate Conservative role models. Like molymeme tier articulate.

And local grass root support, which i feel is there in the community, it just needs someone a little less spergy than blair cottrell to lead it

He's been praising Trumps stances on trade, and has argued on protecting our steel industry. I reckon he's safe

haha, what did you do with her?

>tfw Italian citizen

how can beady-eyed Anglos even compete?

Yeah nah he's right. Back on the boat cunt.

Read a fucking book on economics mate, globalised economics is not the problem

You need to be 18 to post here.

I'd rather finger my own arsehole rather than talk to an Aussie girl unless I was trying to root her.

He obviously did nothing and just walked away like the little cuck he is.

>globalised economics is not the problem
Funny how it appeared at exactly the same time our country started going to shit.

sorry m8, Anglos just can't compete with superior Continental meat.

Senator Culleton off chops
twitter.com/TheTodayShow/status/801217235863814144

It has its ups and downs like bring straight does.

>Continental meat.
Smells of garlic. No thanks.

he's just some cuckservative still clinging to muh free market

just a prank bro

No m8, they call it straight because it is just exactly that.

turner 360 degrees and walked away

I'm not going to enter into a pissing contest with a drunk woman, there was clearly nothing to be gained from an argument in a bar

Nope, our country started going to shit because we let in gooks and arabs, not because of free trade

Not always.

>aus/pol/ actually reads news.com.au

Free trade and free movement of people go together m8. Where there is one you will find the other.

No it started to go to shit because no white Australia policy and all manufacturing has been killed off.
Australia needs protectionist Australia first policies.
Fuck everyone else desu.

No that's only a recent thing.

the average person really does seem to be constrained to shitty soundbites and lefty buzzwords. Trump isn't even president yet and people think it's the end of the world and he's responsible for everything bad.

I take Bill burr's and George Carlin's position that overall the president makes a negligible difference to the country anyway. The election is merely a circus for the plebs.

For fuck's sake... All the women on my faceberg thumbed up Ellen getting a medal from Obongo.

What alternative is there?

ABC and Fairfax are too lefty.

No they dont. The british empire had trade with all their colonies but it didnt mean they country got swamped by non whites until recently

>You need to be 18 to post here.
t.reddit

You're forgetting that girls, over the last couple of decades, have felt entitled to be fucked 5000 times by 50 different guys before they get serious about babies.

Really jealous of your genetics m8

kikebook.com/lamingeo/videos/1164505483584673/

It's starting.

Funny how the UK is full of people from the former colonies then.

Coincidence? I think not.

>No it started to go to shit because no white Australia policy
That's what i said

When our manufacturing industry died we replaced it with skilled labor thus expanding our middle class

Watch question time live on ABC News 24, check the headlines on the local news and get world news from Al Jazeera and RT.

Are you retarded?

And Germany is full of Turks, what is your point?

Correlations /=/ causation.

>Al Jazeera and RT
Foreign propaganda channels m8.

Free trade with China killed our manufacturing industry.
Globalism is killing this country.

why is the room so empty

>Being degenerate is not actually enjoyable
Unfortunately this is a lesson everyone has to learn for themselves. :/

The real threat is women working jobs and not having kids. Marry a girl and force her to stay at home with the kids

>continental meat
Snails and horse? Fuck off wog.

Free trade with china has hugely improved our standard of living m8

globalism =/= globalisation

I mean how many anti-trump spokespeople did the clintons send here during the ellection

I may have seen three people speak in his favour on australian TV, and two were mobbed out

then Australia wonders why it never saw a trump victory coming

the ABC fails badly when it comes to fair coverage of overseas events

And has flooded us with chinks too.

Another coincidence.

Mate it's separate fucking shit ffs

how thick are you that you can't separate free trade and immigration

inb4 Turnbull suicides

>99866352
usa is now full of niggers
your still full of kangaroos so safe for now

>Labor MP Anne Aly has received threatening emails and messages
>Anne Aly
>Anally
top kek

>how thick are you that you can't separate free trade and immigration

It is not me who can't separate them. It is reality that hasn't seemed to be able to.

White Australia policy when.

50 years ago m8. RIP.

Oath, but the real problem is (((they))) have made it seem like reproducing is the end of world for a middle class white couple.

Yeah, it's horrible. I have to put on a facade when talking to girls, and act like I'm not interested because they already receive so much attention from social media that they get excited when guys don't text back.

Alcohol buzz is pretty nice m8. So are drugs. What's the point in not being degenerate? So I can just get cheated on or have my country invaded by Chinese?

I'm 18, and I can confirm it is somewhat true, majority of white kids ridiculed the sjw agenda or said nothing.

while what you say is true, I think the other user's point that free trade killed our manufacturing industry is correct

cheap chinese auto's put our companies out of work, and the metals industries that supported them

a lot of fascists are scattered among the christian/pro gun/Liberal-nat/camps, as well as the nationalist fringe groups

>pakistan
>even worse off than the poo in loos
lmaoing at your country

Bring it back now.

>can't even reply properly
Pakis

still got nukes kangaroos

Yes but when our manufacturing industry died our mining industry boomed

So does North Korea, how is that at all relevant?

Here's a redpill for you.

NBN is a huge waste of taxpayer money.

Do some research, Telstra could have been reigned in tighter and made to provide it to us with just a tiny bit of legislation. Labor could have done that but instead they are ferals who always go for spending tax money recklessly.

Yours sincerely,

Tony Abbott.

P.S
Polls don't mean shit.

More people die each in year pakistan from cholera and diarrhea than you could kill of us with your nukes

Here's another one: Howard was a total fucking retard for privatising Telstra.

Any idea what DeNiro got his for aside from threatening violence against trump or having mulatto kids?

umm, Duh. Of course they could, TransACT in canberra has been upgrading to FTTN for the last few years, independant of NBN

They provide two sides to each story and you read both to work out what actually happened. I wouldn't trust any local news station to provide accurate reporting.

>tfw you overstay your tourist visa
>tfw illegal immigrant

Woah, I didn't know Telstra was ever government owned

this explains so much

"Obama says the people receiving the medal helped push America forward and inspired millions around the world"

So basically he shilled for the Jews with the most gusto. They probably offered Hanks and Deniro the awards to get them to attack Trump as they got closer to the election.

Strewth m8 how old are you?

Only to make up for the debt that labor incurred.

The pendulum will keep swinging.

shit post day and night

an aussie sets his thought free

but never his heart

20, was privatised in '99 when I was only 4

I would fucking knock you out if I saw you. Literally beaner scum tier.

'99 was when we had the republic referendum too. That whole period was pretty bonza. I wish we had Sup Forums back then.

I always believe the opposite of what the news tells me. The news is just opposite day mate.

Example:
>Kids dying in aleppo from bombings so we should support the rebels
>Teen innocent kid killed from sniper fire from ISIS

What I speculate:
>Rebels setup ontop or around hospitals so when, that's right WHEN they get attacked it hurts Innocent civilians so their cause is supported. They know it's going to happen.
>All his brothers are fine so he probably got a gun and started firing only to become a target OR accidentally mishandled a gun and shot himself

I don't really believe I'm right 100% of the time but it shows to me how easy it is for the media to sell a story one way and stops me forming a stupid opinion based on emotion that the media spoonfeeds.

that's true as well, definitely we made a trade off

but sucessive liberal/labour governments failed to plan a transition after the mining boom
this "smart ecconomy" isn't going to happen

labour made massive diplomatic headway with china, which largely secured the mining boom; yet it failed to protect our land from foreign investment

the liberals set us at odds with our largest trading partner; but kept our diplomatic options with the US open

personally I don't see why we didn't nationalize our mining operations

it's not like i have a real future here. i can only work crappy jobs for less than minimum wage and will probably eventually be deported.