The unhinged left in full collapse

Richard Spencer was doxxed by Politico editor Michael Hirsh who posted the info to his Facebook account and then called for people to show up to Spencer's front door with baseball bats.

I thought the left was the peace-loving party of tolerance, acceptance, and inclusion.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/22/national-politico-editor-publishes-home-addresses-of-alt-right-icon-richard-spencer-advocates-for-baseball-bats/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/michael-hirsh-politico-editor-resigns-after-sharin/
money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/media/politico-michael-hirsh-resigns-richard-spencer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm supposed to be mad some agent provocateur might get his head bashed in?

Kek, imagine if they accidentally pushed it too far and made on of their rabid followers who actually believes this shit kill their own plant.

Is this true?
Because it would be Hillaryous.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/michael-hirsh-politico-editor-resigns-after-sharin/

Seems legit

Topkek.

>true

money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/media/politico-michael-hirsh-resigns-richard-spencer/

It's win win for all of us really

this

This is so stupid he must have learned this tactic from Hillary's campaign staff.

You mean it's a win too if someone really bash his head?

t. black """american"""

Just your average leftist self-righteousness. They are so used to not being called on their shit that they feel entitled to do anything.

If anybody likes to send him a condolence or pizza for his lost

So they will settle it once and for all

I am 90% certain he was paid off for that stunt to give the media some ammunition.
Even if he wasn't, he doesn't contribute anything to the cause and at worst hurts it.

So either it would mean the left killed one of their own or they killed a moron and now have to explain that.

If someone was actually stupid enough to bash his head in it would hurt the left, not the right.

no, elated that the shills are eating eachother and exposing the rabid left for the domestic terrorists they really are

>liberals
>peaceful

lele

Also (((MICHAEL HIRSH)))

The meme that he is a plant need to die. He is just dumb.

What stunt? Did you watch the video?
He lifted his glass and 3 people in the audience gave a salute. You either didn't watch the video and you've just for some reason started believing ((((The Atlantic))) or you're a milo/PJW fanboy that's just recently wandered in from reddit. Which is it?

>When the indoctrination goes so far it sabotages your own plans

Would be absolute poetry

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer?

>pizza
Podestatian.

No you pervert. I thought about the one made from dough with tomato sauce, cheese and other topics baked at 200°C for 15min. But who expects from a drunken Irish to know more food then a single potato.

>Richard Spencer
literally who

fpbp

a false flag

((( Hirsh )))

>peaceful ideologues

This is basically an oxymoron. Cults are inherently hostile towards outsiders, especially those who are actively out to destroy their cult.