What is he doing?

>No special prosecutor
>Denounces the alt-right

Did we back the wrong guy? Who took his balls?

You are german.

It doesn't matter, the most important thing is that Hillary lost.

Richard Spencer 2020

Let's meme this guy into the White House next.

WE ARE BURGER

Proxy shill get out your subversion won't work

He is securing the 2020 election

If he goes crazy now, Obama pardons her. Apply some critical thinking.

Come on be realistic. 'How could he possibly touch clinton?

Congress will deal with Hillary and her cohorts. Trump will use his political capital on bigger things.

He is just waiting until he has actual power

>Hill Shills burning buildings and shitting in the streets
>DumbFrogPosters quietly shitposting
>"Clearly the Alt-Right are the nemesis of the people"

Keeping the country from being torn apart. Once libs and normies settle down he can start.

Lads listen up

If Trump continued that line right now he wold be JFK'd. He needs to tone it down until he actually gets into office

Then he will go full 1488 on these scumbags

He never promised to put Hillary in jail, he needs to disassociate himself from that kind of thing because theres already enough sentiment that he's a lunatic.

She doesn't need to be jailed, she's no longer able to get away with her bullshit and thats enough.

Maybe its not politically wise to say you're going to strike at the globalist prior to the acquisition of real power; or atleast let congress do the investigation where less flak come at your way? thoughts?

Doesn't matter. I memed for Trump just as hard as you guys did.

Just let the justice system do its job. She is a criminal and needs to be convicted.

I was ecstatic that he won, but now he is backing out on his main promises. Lock her up was literally his main message during the last weeks of the campaign.

Another Jewish politician.

My thoughts exactly or atleast wait unit you have real power

German scum please worry about your own shit hole country

>alt-right

It's amazing.

Every shill mentions the alt-right not knowing we hate it and it's a cuck term.

Go back to your cuckshed and do some research before baiting Hans

The angel of the bottemless pit

you deserve this

I am worrying about my country. This is why I want Trump to succeed. He has to be a model for the coming European right.

I am not a shill faggot. We all memed Trump into office and I could not be happier about this. But we do need to hold him accountable for what he has said he will do.

I backed the right guy, won 4.5 grand on the cunt on sportsbet (bet 1k)

>pic extremely related. who wants to shoop it to be in German for 5 rare pepe's?

(((who))), indeed

Yes you dummy.
He said what he said to get elected. He played you like a fiddle. He's in presidential mode AKA I do what I really want now.
You were conned by the con man, you were bitten by the snake you took in and cared for. But don't act surprised, cause you knew it was a snake before you let it in

I won 1K, but I meant did we back the right guy ideologically.

i think he's just saying this to try and calm down the protestors and ease the riots

though i'll certainly feel betrayed if he doesn't do it.

same with the 11 million (see 3 mil) illegals

This is why it's better to think long-term.

If Trump is a failure and turns into another establishment president, it will be a disaster for conservatives for possible decades, and also in Europe.

>alt-right
>not knowing we never called ourselves that, except for certain (((people))) like Milo

Nobody took his balls. He doesn't want to give the media more ammo.

>has to be a model for the coming European right.
Why cannot y'all set your own precdent, without fucking Europe up for the countless time.

If he is Denouncing the alt-right we made the right decision.

a zillion %

If you can't grasp this statement, I want you to die.

top lel
It's all a show. The point was to deny globalist-elitescum Hillary Cunton.
Merkel has already aligned herself with a loser. She's next.

its a show hanz

his election was planned from long hand

if trump wouldnt fit in their NWO plan ((rothschild)) would not use him on his shitty cover

he is not our savior neither hillary or any other politician

only jesus can save your soul

I want him to grab her by the pussy.

still less of a snake then weed guy, we need to uncuck the right ASAP

This.

Because the USA is literally the leader of the Western World. Whatever happens there, happens here in time. Not to mention that the USA is the leading culture in the entire world. So what happens there very much matters to us, which is why our establishment and MSM has been shitting themselves because of Trump. I don't want him to take off his claws senpai. That's all.

Trump should go on CNN and announce that he's a Nazi. #ImWithHitler

trumps balls got lost after this conversation with obongo

He is diffusing the protests and threats of violence from the left. Trump won't initiate the prosecution, someone else will when they "find" new evidence.

I don't understand this line of thinking. Trump has shown through the years to not be racist in any significant manner. I don't understand why people push the idea we thought he would hire hugo boss and Krupp and finish the job.

With the current situation, for Trump to appoint a special prosecutor would be stirring up of the libs and cucks that are already protesting against him, it would likely lead to more disasters which may lead him into being ask to resign for his tomfoolery. Hillary will get hers eventually but for now it's too dangerous to do so.

for what purpose?

>implying he isn't just making sure Obama can't pardon her before he splits
>implying disavowing the (((alt-right))) is bad

Get out of here D&C kike. The people here are smarter than the average goys, we won't fall for your D&C

That's because the president actually is more red pilled than anyone on Sup Forums or in the public and all the bitching and complain from Trump came to a head as he realized how out of his depth he was.

You dumb fucks got ObamaPhoned with this guy.

>her political career is over

>people are stopping their donations to the clinton foundation

>the foundation is still under investigation

>shes still connected to #pizzagate

>If Trump talks seriously about jailing clinton before his inauguration, obama will open up the investigation, blow open her corruption then immediately pardon her making her untouchable

Hanz, I didn't put a question mark because I know the answer. It's because your german. Your people cannot keep your house in order. Poland is better state than you. At least those polacks go out and get hands dirty

Why would Trump personally go after Hillary? That's the AG's job. By going soft on Hillary right now, Trump can claim impartiality later when the AG is stirring up the hornet's nest.

He's taking away the MSM's ammo to call him an evil fascist dictator. The next AG will decide on prosecution.

He isn't president yet, everything (((news))) on him now is pointless focusing on till after the new year. He'll say anything to keep the shilling quiet till then

come over and live in germany with multicultural enrichers and then we talk again

until you never experienced the real coloured world please shut up about order and stuff like that

I'm not sure if you Sup Forumstards are as naive and easily manipulated as leftists or you're just trying to save face by pretending actually has a plan to imprison Hillary and werent just saying this BS for publicity and attention.

I think in some months pol will be divided into Trump apologists and people who deapise him as much as hillary

>actually thinking Trump saying he was going to try to prosecute Clinton wasn't pandering bullshit
lol

5D chess. Now everyone is demanding that he prosecute her and Trump is too kind and saintly for this world.

It's all a ruse because he doesn't have input on it - IF the FBI decides to recommend criminal charges, then the Attorney General will absolutely not say no, and Trump will go "shocking new information has come to light and I have no part in the decision to prosecute this sad criminal".

>falling for the alt right meme.

reddit pls.

>>No special prosecutor
Everything will change once he is in office. He is just playing it cool until then.

Watch, once he is in office, the Clinton investigation will re-surface and Trump will say something like, "I did not initiate this, but I have to let justice take it's course" or something to that effect.

He is also publicly denouncing the alt-right because they are a bunch of neo-nazi faggots who can't not sperg out on social media.

Everyone thought he would, particularly the media. Now he can come off as a generous and forgiving god-emperor, whilst still not in any way affecting the chances of prosecution.

>mfw the media is pretty much demanding that Trump prosecute Clinton and he says "no, I am too kind"

>5D chess
I'm convinced that le epin 5D chess is nothing more than a fancy rhetorical term for "pretending to be retarded" and "mental gymnastics" rolled into one.

He pretty much has to denounce the alt right you literal retard. Do you know what kind of shit he would be in if he said "I support the alt right?"

Do you even think a little bit you idiot?

I live in a state with the highest percentage of black people in it. How many blm riots have we had? 0. You know how you keep order? By not letting undesireables go around and harass people. Then having your courts say it's cool. Your parents generation voted these communist in.

Why haven't you responded to the logical conclusion provided here?
You are German shill. Go away.

>still falling for jewmocracy meme

kek wills it

>For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war
>The work of the righteous is done by others
Why are you so dumb goy? why???

WTF ARE YOU THINK HE'S DOING ?
HE 'S PRESIDENT
AND PRESIDENT WILL NOT DESTROY HIS RIVAL AFTER WIN THE ELECTION
THAT'S FASCIST

never happen in usa history
and it should NOT happen

>h-he will show his true colours any moment now!
t. increasingly nervous stormtard

if you actually thought trump would stand up and say "yeah hitler was right, gas the jews" after getting elected you're a retard

Sup Forums you got tricked

friends behind public

pretending to be rivals

((rc church)) has real power

I fucked a Slovac once, your women love the Jew cock...

finally kek

look at your ancestors suffering haHAHASHHAHAHAHAHA

10D chess

QPerKAr1 is a fag

Will you be arrested for this image?

>being this buttblasted that you go full on edgelord
Feels good that I will never be this upset over opinions on Sup Forums

And yet here we are, with the global media accusing Trump of being too lenient on Hillary.

You are very perceptive.

atleast my id does not sound like a nigger

Of course the "alt-right" cant conceive of the possibility of this notion of "hiding your power level" because they're prime regal figurehead fuckwit just acted like a sperg on national TV.

Trump knows what he's doing.

Because it makes sense, I just wanted to see what people had to say about Trump's change of mind.

And I am still not a shill faggot.

does it hutr you kek? you will join them soon

It's almost as if he's a populist idiot who would say anything to get into power so he can appoint various members of his family into power. You retards got played.

it's Sup Forums, we've all seen worse, you're just coming across as a really butthurt faggot lmao

Muh 6 gurrilion...

trying this hard. god is u stupid baka

here have a ancestor pic

Of course it should happen. That bitch is a criminal and it shouldn't matter if she was his rival or not.

>>Denounces the alt-right
he did not denounce the alt right you idiot

Daily reminder that Nigel Farage is the true leader of the new wave of right leaning politics.

Just one more thing brought to you by Britain

Unrelated to thread... but THAT ass! Holy fuck. The things I would do. I just want to dive my head in and eat her up. Jesus! Never seen one more perfect.