Danish Homelessness is a joke

I have a good sales job, and earn a shit ton of money, but 39% of it goes towards taxes. The politicians say it's so everyone can have a good life, but when I go to get something to eat during my break, I see the same fucking smug middle aged homeless man, sitting there with his Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Gold, with new well washed clothes, begging for money with his shitty charity-funded magazine.

>Literally pay the highest tax in the world.
>Danish welfare system makes it almost impossible to be homeless.
>Homeless people can afford alcohol, drugs, getting their hair made into dreadlocks, new phones.
>Charities keep giving to them.
>Not allowed to question how the fuck they can be homeless, because then you're being "insensitive."
>Somehow supposed to believe every single homeless person has a mental illness that makes it so they can't stay indoors due to paranoia or whatever.
>Still get government handouts, charities, free food, shelter during the night.
>Everyone fucking knows it's because they can't do the minimum amount of "activation" which is fucking 6 hours of work a week and you get an apartment and food on the table, along with money for leisure, from the government.

Jesus Fucking Christ I might vote Republican next election.

Had a discussion with a guy on my Facebook, who kept telling me that the reason he has the phone is because smartphones are required to get a job these days. I tried to tell him multiple times there are many smartphones on the market with more than enough processing power to search for jobs, and whatever else he supposedly "HAS" to have. But he just ignores it and goes back to his previous argument which was "Maybe he got it from a friend as a gift."

I want to live in America.

sounds like a chill country

the only problem with a generous welfare system is the inevitable swarm of non-white trash

That's a whole other matter.

It's like these random strangers swarm into the country. You'd think "Oh they're from a poor country, with horrible corrupt governments. They'll probably be happy and grateful to be here," and that's true for some of the older generations of immigrants, but the entitled smug pricks are weirdly the majority.

They've pulled in so many they've got entire communes that are almost entirely immigrants, and then they enact Sharia Law without permission. Luckily law enforcement here are likely to go full Nazi on them, with tall blonde men cracking down on any attempt at a riot, and not being afraid to arrest them, since the Social Justice movement has very little foothold in our country, compared to neighbours like Sweden and Germany.

Why do they flee a country because it's bad, then want us to become like that country? It doesn't make sense.

>2017
>still having homeless people

Didn't know Denmark is 3rd world desu.
We fixed homelessness decades ago.

Danes are truly iceniggers;

>Why do they flee a country because it's bad, then want us to become like that country? It doesn't make sense.
Because they're not refugees. They're colonists.

because they're idiots with no sense of honor or decency. typically degenerate religions

Fuck off Holland, keep spending millions on literal Truman world for dementia patients.

Just kidding, love you.

Import me and my fiancé, o mighty viking.
We are catholic (pretty persecuted minority in Russia), white as it can get around here and will be eternally grateful for your hospitality.
Hell, i'll even raise my kids to be Denmark's nationalists. Because apparently Russia don't want our allegiance.
I'll even join "beat the shit out of the shariaheads" groups if you have those.

>sales job
>good

if you're selling people shit that belongs to other people its NEVER a good job

>they're idiots with no sense of honor or decency
They have an extreme amount of honour and decency to their own values. They're loyal to their culture and way of life. They also see themselves as better than the infidels, so they have no reason to assimilate.

If a mass of whites "fled" to an African country, do you think they'd adapt local customs if the locals treated them like kings? Well, they didn't do it in the 1800s so I sincerely doubt they'd do it now.

Arabs are being treated like kings here and they simply see it as rightful behaviour from their subjects. They expect no less than to be given hand-outs.

Here in Finland the government quarantees and pays for apartment to every poor person, the only homeless ones are druggies who cant even sign a paper to have government pay for their apartment.

>Homelessness
That's the price you pay for living in the South

>39%
>highest tax rate in the world

Nigga we have higher tax rates down here, Netherlands or Belgium are even higher.

But I'm earning 3,5k a month after taxes, for making peoples phone subscriptions cheaper, browsing Sup Forums and watching youtube all day.

Ours go as high as 61%.

Lol fuck that, I want my money

Couldn't agree more with you.

It's cheaper to keep them indoors than the have them steal and vandalize.

>Netherlands or Belgium are even higher.

Yes and no.

Nobody actually pays the top rates here.

White trash as well. The only real homeless people in Austria who beg aggressively on the streets are East/Central Euros from EU countries that have a right to stay but aren't entitled to welfare.

We even keep the druggies indoors.

I think there are a handful of crazy people who want to live outside, but that's illegal.

>Nobody actually pays the top rates here.
uwot m8?

Now you know why america hates niggers.

Whoa I want to live in Denmark.

If we had your homeless solution in the U.S. there would literally be no more NEETs. Everyone myself included would work.

It's mainly because housing is so unaffordable that everyone just gives up here. If I knew my rent was paid every month I'd take whatever job was there. There's no incentive for us to work so no one does.

hypotheekrente aftrek.

Housing is far cheaper in the US than it is in Denmark with the exception of maybe Manhattan and San Francisco.

Don't give money to the homeless no matter what.
We have enough of a safety net that they could get a job if they could.
Sure they can't vote since they don't have an address but it's literally unacceptable to be a beggar these days

>Ours go as high as 61%.
Fuck, why even bother working if the taxes are that high?

>There's no incentive for us to work so no one does.
do you even hear yourself

Well whatever the price, your government pays for it if your poor. Ours doesn't seem to unless there's something I don't know about. I know it's hard to get if there is.

I am definitely considering moving to a different state.

By the time you're in such a high tax bracket you have means to avoid paying them.

To further comment
>I might vote republican
our right-leaning politicians are a bit too corrupt for me to ever consider that.

>Ours doesn't seem to unless there's something I don't know about.

- negative income tax
- food/iPhone stamps
- child support
- etc.

Consider moving to Greece

its nice, we had a big denmark thread yesterday too. its like we are getting noticed for the first time by Sup Forums.

There is not a negative income tax. With Trump coming in there will soon be no tax but not yet. There are tax returns that pay a maximum of like 5-600 dollars per year. None of what you said pays for the rent. However food stamps do help a lot.

America is far worse

jesus I'm so sick of you Euros on here who are ready to trade up your identity for some shitty melting pot that's well on its way to becoming Brazil 2.0

stay where the fuck you're at and fight for your country

Isn't it also illegal to beg on the streets?

There are no poor people in Denmark
- Samuelsen

Aren't suicide rates in Denmark very high due to gigantic taxes?

Just nuke everything and have vargs rebuild. Fuck this planet as it is now, jews ruined it and it's too much people.

Getting a job here isn't that easy. When I was visitng Netherlands getting one even without speaking dutch was easy enough. What is up with that.

You'll never convince your compatriots that people should starve on the streets.
Instead, push full employment and job guarantee. Then you can cut their gibs without being a monster.

Would she suck my cock for a sandwich?

Answer me!
I must know!! Iam a hobosexual

>dreadlocks
Crusties are not really homeless

Cheaper to pay them than hire cops and try to curb the crimes they'd be committing without their free handouts. It's a fact, Europe is proof of this, move to the US if you want to see what it's like without the high taxes.

its not like you produce anything with minimum amount of activation so why not? At least they are not keeping any working people from moving into houses

Some of the homeless Danes here choose to be homeless, to be "free".