American "Culture"

>American "Culture"

youtube.com/watch?v=NhOErdr2ShE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ota_Benga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9/10 would fuck on the floor of Walmart.

No, that would be
>American engineering

SHART IN MART

I see nothing wrong with redneck night rallies with monster trucks. Its like home to me.

Boi he fkn THICC as fuck

nuff said

HIGH TEST

how many trucks have you broken in half this week cletus?

Oh boy oh boy a Walmart thread. Feel free to ask me anything on the subject?

You work at Walmart?!

For over the past decade, yes.

so there's 2 wal-marts near where I live
the girls are noticeably hotter at the one
further away from my house, but you also see more king-sizers on the scooters

is there a direct correlation between the number of 400-pounders and hot girls?

poor man, why dont you go to uni/college and do a real job?

Is that a fresh pic?

I can't comment on that. Perhaps it may be with certain times of the day.

I'm a high school dropout with no GED while in my 30s and have no money, so I am far too old and broke to start from the absolute bottom and expect to get a anywhere without facing an ample amount of age bias/discrimination.

Yes

East coast?

Far east-coast.

Where?

When the deals so tight you pass out

Many Walmarts out there, but this is the only thing I have in life so I need to conceal my location.

Do people really shart as much as Sup Forums made me believe

I don't go to Walmart because Costco and Target are way closer to me

Do you ever want to accomplish anything and do anything beyond Walmart shit for the rest of your life?

Sick pants, look great for mart sharting

Been a while since I've heard...
SHART IN MART
SHART IN MART
SHART IN MART
SHART IN MART topkek!!

>diabetic coma

I used to go on 2 hour long breaks when I worked at Sears. I would spend my time playing games at the nearby Target

i've worked somewhere similar for the same length of time

it's fucking shit

I have not encountered any sharting. I'm not on maintenence so I'm possibly shielded by such things.

Being homeless for a few years brought the mindset of being comortable on basic things in life on a wage of a shit job like this. I'm jealous of people's hopes and dreams because I have none and far too old to work on getting one.

can't be gone for too long. The doors get alarmed for insurance reasons.

haha that video was awesome

Santa?

Never too old for a trade. I didn't start welding until I was 31 and never had any difficulties with discrimination or getting shit about it.

Didn't need my highschool or GED which is good as I dropped out and am without a GED as well.

>I'm far too old
With that attitude you wont get anywhere. Anything is possible if you believe in yourself.

I recommend reading "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill and "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.

Everybody should read them.

Hey breakroom guy, i see your posts quite often

are you prepared for all the chaos on black friday?

>DURR

Don't forget the hamburgers

DESIGNATED SHITTING AISLE

>Implying American motorsports aren't absolute top-tier

I'm in after the chaos has ended. Good luck to all the department managers.

I haven't had my semblance of a thanksgiving meal since 2002. It might be a nice return

I'll see if there is an audibook version as I've never physically read a book and have 55 hours a week to listen to stuff while I work.

Great goings!!! It's rather inspirational.

why nascar tracks are shaped like 0? does it take too much effort to turn the wheel in both sides

This
Get your GED online then join a trade union. They provide the training assuming you pass the intro test. It might be shitty at first during the transition but you'll have full benefits and really really good pay. You get payed less during your apprenticeship years but still make more than working at Walmart.

Southern rednecks are the greatest Americans

Are there any people camped out?

No. We aren't best buy. Walmart doesn't close on thansgiving.

from what I understand it's more about endurance and long term strategy in NASCAR as opposed to car manufacture and driver skill in F1

This. There is not a discipline of Motorsport in the world that you cannot find a league for in the states. The only thing other countries have over us is better import laws, the 25 year rule is absolute fucking bull shit.

Hey it fucking sucks delivering to walmart because your receivers are by and large a bunch of faggots

Been a while since I saw shart in mart.

It seems like a madhouse in receiving. I just try to stay out of the way.

holy shit this is hilarious

>not Rally

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ota_Benga

American culture. Yes, both Wikipedia and keeping the nigger in a zoo.

i feel sorry for you poor bastards. I went over to the States for 6 weeks and went to walmart a lot. christ its fucking massive but to see the shit you deal with. and how little you earn. I work in retail too but its for Coles. good pay. but management are a pack of fuckwhits as anywhere else would be like

you sound like a disgusting person dæsu, girls have the right to do what they want with their own bodies without literally getting kicked in their faces

I never said I wasn't thankful for the $15/hr I make. It's the best I will ever have it and is a big reason why I force myself to work for free at times because I have no life if I ever were to lose this job.

Dude no. You can do better.

>I force myself to work for free at times
wot?

SHART

Can't go over 40 hour. Haven't been to lunch in 3 months because I have to deal with lazy niggers. It's a real letdown when overtime is approved on my last day of my workweek when I've cut it a day before the pay period ends.

Damn thats garbage! i hope things gets better for you famalam, take care

There are 2 types of American's: The overweight always crying niggerized part, and those of us who don't want to be associated with that element.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so cash, Ryan.

Judging by the pics I would say North Carolina.

I worked for a short time at Home Depot. I think it is worse than WalMart. It is literally hell on earth. Weasel managers who delight in seeing someone suffer.

Uneducated ass kissers get promoted to positions of authority and have no clue what they are doing or what their job truly is.

I Will never be a manager. It doesn't happen at this stote, but I don't want to piss off the wrong person and find myself bleeding out in the parking lot on the way out of work. Some people can't take the abuse and there's crazy people like me who just take it.