The central bank problem

Why the fuck do almost all counties have central banks? What is the upside to having one? I literally can't think of a reason why anyone would want this.

Downsides
>Country permanently in debt
>Country not in charge of its own money supply
>Debt by fucking definition greater than all the money that exists
>Enslaved to a bunch of jews
>Income tax created solely to pay off the interest on the ever increasing debt

Upsides
>.......?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Israel_Economic_Stabilization_Plan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is literally nothing wrong with being enslaved to a bunch of jews

OY vey goym

Stop asking questions and looking into things.

Just buy some alcohol and go partying or play vidya/fap

CNN and BBC will give you the scoop on everything tonight

>Upsides
>>.......?
The bank can "buy back" its own debt, until the only entity that owes anything is the central bank in debt to itself.

The whole thing is completely bonkers. I don't really think MMT would really be any better in terms of being a system to manipulate by bankers. It would at least be a lot cleaner.

Good question. No one have ever questioned the existence of the Federal Reserve since JFK. Some say that is why he was assassinated. Central banks has the power to print as much as it wants and literally steal from the public by making money less valuable. Literally no upsides. Dont know why this isnt a big thing, but people are too stupid to see what is holding them down.

>Debt by fucking definition greater than all the money that exists
no. example i could owe $5 but there is way more than $5 in existence. debt that central banks hold is used to generate inflation. thats needed for gdp growth. that needed to justify the minting of more currency without devaluing it AND signaling that there is justification for expanding operations in the corporate sector

but its not the only source of inflation

>thats needed for gdp growth
well sure, in short terms, until the imaginary growth implodes and suddenly there is an economic catastrophe. Money is just an imaginary consept. It doesnt hold any real value and therefor it is flawed by nature and the crash of current system is inevitable.

Yes, I know. It totals out to about $50. Still, all that other money is also backed by debt. It's a telescope function and in the end the amount of debt is greater than the amount of money in circulation. That's the way the system is designed.

I still don't know what the upside is though.

Bump

Thanks Ameribro

alright goyim, listen
I can give the maymay OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN tier answer
and I can give the actual legit answer that involves its own example in practicality and proves self regulation can end with disaster

you niggerillas take your pick

Both.

Upsides
>You get to fucking live

stop governments from destroying the country by vote buying. It kinda works sometimes

So what you are saying is that we need to gas all the jews?

I am sincerely interested in the actual legit answer, please.

uhh
well the former is
>oy gevalt goyim you know the jews are so good with your money so let us take care of it for the benefit of all you filfthy goyi.. I mean people you know you can trust us with math we're really good at remember exact figures and make sure that you are too

the actual legit answer is the fact goverments simply can't be trusted with printing its own money without an externally enforced debt ceiling. it's typically the largest consumer in the market
a government is run by PEOPLE, meaning it'll always find more expenses to preserve itself but not necessarily maintain market stability. During the early 1980's, Israel still allowed the government to print its own money, and the result was eventually a 1000% annual inflation expect by 1986. It was halted by making sure the central bank decides how much money is printed, and our economy has been FAR more stable and growth-oriented since

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Israel_Economic_Stabilization_Plan

>Money is just an imaginary consept. It doesnt hold any real value

What if there's demand for more money? That gives it value. Literally Japan for the last 20 years. And then you have excess offer, like Argentina for the last 100 years. I think we've got 13 zeroes removed from our currency through the last century

Fuck off Russia why would anyone take economic advice off a country with such a degenerate economy
> tfw you have to start a war in Ukraine because oil prices drop and you can no longer buy the respect of your people
> tfw you have so much human capital but because everyone in Russia is corrupt and slimy nobody wants to invest there
> tfw you can't even get capitalism right and now more people are poor in Russia than during the end of communism

Fuck off slavshit nobody respects you

bump

>Central banking works out for the jews
SHOCKING

Someone shoop True DeKEKtive into this bitch under God Hunter tier

seriously? At least try to open an economics book?

>Russia
wtf is wrong with you?

btw of course we're better off with communism, because capitalism = poverty, filth and degradation with this evil embodied as your leaders.

oy vey

It might be too late when you realize I'm speaking the truth, trips.

So who actually owns the central bank? Where does the money go? Isn't that profit taxable aswell?

>hurr durr read a book
Fuck you. I've read plenty on the subject.
This sounds like a legitimate explanation. How does it factor in the fact that a central bank's credit and thus a government's debt is ever-increasing? If a government can't be trusted with printing money, why can a private institution? Are they inherently more ethical? What about the fact that the debt ceiling in the US is determined by Congress, not externally?

The government in most countries but the US it's the Rothschilds

except iran north Korea and syria and until recently lybia

because white girls love black cock

I highly recommend Eustace Mullins' works, and not just to Americans, either.

He's the best single source of honest information there is on this little understood subject.