Richard Spencer doxxed by Daily Caller who tells people to lynch him

Daily caller editor publishes the home address of Richard Spencer, alongside a call for people to go find him and lynch him. The editor then resigned. Suddenly, all this shilling here seems like part of a coordinated effort that failed, so they called for his murder in frustration. Even Cernovich and PJ Watson were in on it, calling him "controlled opposition" to stoke the mob.

I'm just surprised how many people here turned on their own so easily.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/22/national-politico-editor-publishes-home-addresses-of-alt-right-icon-richard-spencer-advocates-for-baseball-bats/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11714639/r
youtu.be/A5zdwUfbdv4
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130507195642.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Altright was created by Hillary, you mental defective newfag

Be a white supremacist
>still a fat pig

what did he mean by that?

>turned on their own

Fuck off

>Altright was created by Hillary
Pepe too right?

shoo shoo Cuckovitch fanboy

the kikes and the left care 1,000x more about this faggot than anyone on pol ever will

Fuck off, agitator. You're not wanted anywhere. Go fuck your sister.

>Cuckovich
This, I can't take a man seriously when he sounds like Mickey Mouse

Good, i hope some antifa goon stabs him.

>supremacist libel
You learned nothing over a year long anti-Trump campaign.

thank you for Spencering the record

>making duplicate threads
Get out.

POLITICO editor you dumb fucking nigger, it says it right there in your link

Im a Trump supporter.

Hitler was right to go after the jews and communists. Identity politics and all the liberalism and Social justice bullshit is very corrosive to society.

I'm sure mine was first, plebbit fag. It happens learn to deal

> Richard Spencer doxxed by Daily Caller who tells people to lynch him

Good.

We have enough shills on Sup Forums

>turned on their own

gtfo here shill Sup Forums is not and never has been (((alt-right)))

nobody turned on any one the shills just showed up in force

have you been counting the "daily reminder hillary won" or when the election was still going "hillary is ahead with this poll" threads

shills show up in droves and spam threads

>Daily caller editor publishes

Can you read? Or is this more crafty d&c?

The problem comes from the fact that 90% of Sup Forums are people that don't actually care about politics, they basically come here for memes. How many of you have read or even heard of Evola? Even fewer people know anything outside of this board, barely anybody knows about NRx or NPI or the larger alt-right movement in general. The alt-right is basically a big tent for a million different right wing ideologies that includes NRx, the NPI, TRS, Social Matter, Vdare ect.

Now people like milo, PJW and Cernovich take these ideas, repackage them and sell them to the the great unwashed masses of Reddit. Reddit and the Sup Forums users that never scratch beneath the surface of looking at funny comics and bother to educate themselves are then shocked to learn that Sup Forums and r/The-Cuckold are not the nexus of alt-right thought. Now Sup Forums is sperging out because they think that Spencer is trying to call himself the leader of the alt right (he's not), that he's controlled opposition (he's not I've been listening to him for years) or that he's a neo-nazi and hurts their movement that they totally started by posting pictures of pepe on reddit.

That's not the point
>he supports ubermensch ideals
>is actually an untermensch

Repeat after me: "What the fuck is the alt-right? That means nothing to me."

>I read about an italian sperlord on wikipedia, everyone but me is a retard

Googling his name validates my argument.

You're not making much sense m8.

He is dumb fucking shit. Sieg heiling Trump, what was he thinking. He deserves to be destroyed for stupidity and failure he is.

>a macfag

>I read some books and frequent place you probably never heard about

Ok hipster/pol/

strawpoll.me/11714639/r
strawpoll.me/11714639/r
strawpoll.me/11714639/r
strawpoll.me/11714639/r

>claims to be right
>owns a mac

not adding up

How does the Sup Forums view differ from Richard Spencer?

He literally uses Sup Forums memes in his speeches

Is this oc? Both Spencer and Cucknovitch are attention whores desu

>Sieg heiling Trump
He's a useful stooge, actually. He's a neat little package that Trump can point to whenever they call him a racist. "I disavow". You can tell the media wasn't expecting it since they continued their programming as if he didn't say it in unequivocal terms.

Sup Forums doesnt actually do the roman salute in real life because it will tarnish trumps reputation

anyone doing this in real life should be immediately suspect of a shill

>he memes in real life
Jesus Christ what a fag.

>macfag

I knew it

He said praise Kek in the speech you people are freaking out about

He also called Donald Trump the "glorious God-Emperor"

Sup Forums has the intelligence not to autistically go onto national television and dynamite the entire movement they claim to stand for. The day of the rope is coming, but not like this. This is awful and a major setback.

He didn't though

Watch the video, he raises his whisky glass in a common gesture, he doesn't do any salute
The people in the audience were doing mock Roman salutes after every speech, not just Spencers

Wrong.
>Now Sup Forums is sperging out because they think that Spencer is trying to call himself the leader of the alt right (he's not)
No, its because the MSM portray him to be a leader of the """altright""" which in MSM terms means nationalism in general
>or that he's a neo-nazi and hurts their movement
He most certainly is. His autistic LARPing made Trump have to come out and disavow him for obvious reasons, which the MSM is using to sew divide among even his softest of supporters. And judging by these threads, people keep falling for it.

As for whether he's controlled opposition, it really doesn't matter. I'd personally classify him as useful idiot.

it's clearly a false flag, richard spencer has been exposed as a david brock and soros shill

Does this Spencer guy post on here? If he doesn't then who the fuck gives a damn about this shitty guy. He's not doing any good is he?.

You don't do this shit in public you fucking retard

The entire strength to all this was that it was done in the shadows

This is literally some fucking faggot using evcerything good that was coming everyones way for his own personal platform like "he's the guy" "I did it".

Fuck off. This cunt needs to be taken the fuck out back and removed, right now.

Kek trusted us with this power and this fucktard goes and redditlarps like le may may guy fawkes shits.

Sup Forums is apparently easily manipulated by hostile media organizations

Notice how they didn't report on ANTIFA violently attacking people at the event, attacking kitchen staff, and attempting to burn it down
Instead you got highly edited footage, 3 minutes selected from a 10 hours conference

he just came out of nowhere and claims to be our leader

we dont have a leader and no one does this shit in real life

Good

Spencer is basically flinging poo while smarter guys like Bannon take ideas from the left like Leninism and subvert the mainstream by creating alternate institutions. You can tell which ideas work by who's the adviser to a president

>Spencer is basically salty salty cuck tears muh poopoo peepee
keep crying /r/the_donald faggots, this will never be your board

>Sup Forums is alt-right
>Spencer is OUR leader

kys

Yeah mate I'm not stupid. The media is obviously ultimately to blame here. I think the "Alt-right hero, leader and founder Spencer comes onto CNN to debate whether 'jews are people'" is some of the most twisted, sick lying I've ever seen from them.

Bottom line is though: If Spencer IS controlled opposition, he should by lynched.
Even if Spencer is NOT controlled opposition, he walked right into a blindingly, painfully obvious trap and should be lynched as well.

Whatever the case, he has unwittingly or not filled our boat full of holes and set the day of the rope back by years. You simply do NOT go and try to maymay IRL.

>doesn't know how to greentext
yeah. that's not what I said, plebbitard, you have to go back

>what are implications?
>r-reddit

>had to go look it up
yeah, you didn't know that second ago, because that wasn't what I implied, huh faggot?

plebbies pls go

>I'm just surprised how many people here turned on their own so easily.
>their own

I spent no time looking anything up. You plainly stated it in the OP.

this

Sup Forums has become fucking assdumb, I have been coming here since 2012. When did the influx of uninformed plebs begin?

Reminder that Sup Forums is being raided by TRS at this very moment, which is why so many pro literally who Spencer posts and threads are being posted despite no one caring about Spencer here until a few days ago.

no he's right kys.

>believing the media
never go full pleb faggot

Spencer was stupid to do that but come the fuck on, you're being a massive prickfaggot

Anyone who could not see the MSM priming the term "Alt Right" back a few months ago needs to go back to school of pol and learn some shit.

Suddenly there was a bunch of articles on the "alt right" when before they just ignored us. Then Clinton had her speech about the "alt right."

Anyone who could not see that as a setup is a moron. If your actually doing damage the MSM just ignores you.

more like pre-2015 Sup Forums, Sup Forums wasn't always a pleb-board

Reddit is the simple answer. We are trying to purge them. The board will be unstable for a while. We want them to go back to their Milo circlejerk.

Latest through the rumor mill is Spencer and Milo were lovers years ago.

No one gives a fuck about Sup Forums being "the nexus of the alt right", because nobody (or only an extremely small amount of people) on Sup Forums ever claimed to be a part of the alt right to begin with, you fucking moron. It was a bullshit term that the media blanketed all Trump supporters under, that just happened to actually exist because a fringe nobody coined the term first.

I never seen him talking til last night, because the stuff his pushing couldn't possibly be less interesting to me. But wtf with him repeating every fucking thing he says a bunch of times, exactly the way he said it before? This is a classical sign of utter stupidity. He actually writes books and people buy them? Motherfucker can't even speak properly.

>WAHH THE IDEOLOGY WE WANT TO IMPLEMENT IS GAINING TRACTION IN THE MAINSTREAM THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!

I would like to see him meet his end at the hands of a "classical liberal".

He is a Anti-American StormFag.

Just because it's been made a bogeyman doesn't mean it's shit. The left has demonized White people/"the white race" collectively, that doesn't mean that the white race is now no good.

The AltRight similarly has always been awesome and is basically Sup Forums incarnate, just because the media hates it means jack shit. Wake up! Stop being controlled by their narrative! fucking normie

it's just sad to see all these faggots attacking Spencer. Spencer is annoying for a lot of reasons but trying to claim he's some kind of plant over this is insane.

We've been taken over by 9/11 truthers lmao

THREADLY REMINDER.

youtu.be/A5zdwUfbdv4

>t. Swiss know-nothing
George Washington was effectively a white nationalist you fucking fucktard, the 1790 immigration law was white only. Fuck off, pathetic as fuck.

You realise how great it would be if he was killed, right?
A) A filthy racist gets killed
B) More will come to our side.

Jesus fucking Christ, where is this idiotic idea that Sup Forums is the alt right coming from? The majority of people posting on Sup Forums never even heard of Spencer or the alt right until the media blanketed all trump supporters under the term.

Stormfaggot nazi cosplayers are just pathetically cringy and drag the whole thing down. They alienate normies, they worship a failed German state from 70 years ago (a foreign element), and 'White' IS NOT REALLY A THING.

t. TRShill

> Evola
> some obscure writer people just throw around to sound esoteric
Shit is literally on every basic Sup Forums books list ever to be posted here. Everyone who isn't a Leftist or absolutely incapable of reading a book has read this. You just have to be fourteen years old, seriously.

This.
Hillary did not have the time, and her supporters wouldn't have had the patience, to deal with every single group that opposes her.
So instead they just slapped some strawman label onto them and pretended it is one unified group to make it easier to attack all of them by cherry picking a few.

Also
>lefty releases his home address
>some moron actually beats him up
>left now looks like violent fascists (even more)
Would help literally no one but us.

What's funny is Trump supporters are the ones literally shaking at the dude. Raging mad. I'm not even talking about Sup Forums. People calling local talk radio stations and fuming..
ManTits better calm down and make podcasts or some gay shit.

Back 2 reddit.

>says "White" isn't a thing
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130507195642.htm
White basically obviously fucking means European, this is so basic and obvious. There is wiggle room when it comes to some lightskin middle easterners who "look white" i.e. appear to be european. Fucking basic shit here.

Also Spencer is hated by actual neo nazi pieces of shit who like to claim again and again that he's pro-kike and pro-faggot. You don't know shit.

[citation for TRS being bad not detected]
try again

no such thing as the alt right. There is no single ideology here. we are not tools.

Spencer may have been a dumbass to do the hail victory hail trump thing, but thi also exposes how massively fucking shitty normie Trumpublicans are.

They are still prone to falling into the "OMG RAAAACIST" witchhunt mode. Insanely pathetic. They are better than they used to be, but still shit.

This is why we need the AltRight

'white' is a construct used to describe europeans integrated into Anglo-American culture, there is no 'white' culture

>TRS literally shilling on 8pol and on here
>not bad
Thanks for making sure I post The Right Stuff. I'm now a #BenderForSpencer

Fuck off, Dick. We are not your personal army. Oh, and you can stick your ugly logo up your ass while you're at it.

>and 'White' IS NOT REALLY A THING.

>'white' is a construct used to describe europeans integrated into Anglo-American culture, there is no 'white' culture

Ive literraly never heard of this guy until a week ago.

The AltRight is not claimed to be a single ideology, but a lot of the posters here are EFFECTIVELY AltRight. Yes the altright is a thing

stop spreading disinfo

See, all the normie tier morons shilling against Spencer, this is an actual neo nazi dumbfuck who hates Spencer because "Spencer is le gay" (not true but they obsessively claim it)

Nope, not true. That's one interpretation of it. Actually, White people come from many cultures. White culture is American culture in the context of America.

British culture is technically a White culture, even though it's useless to explicitly state that. And Amish were always considered White even though they still speak German, i.e. not integrated into Anglo culture. *rolling my eyes* White just means European. We have solidarity with all Europeans who face being labelled "racist" just for defending their identity and peoplehood.

Extremely basic, btw, kind of sad that you need to be told this.

>Not your personal army
This is like the rightwing version of "my body my choice". No one is forcing you to like Spencer, faggot, but a lot of people actually do like Spencer and what he does. Why does that piss you the fuck off?

This, digits confirm.

Fuck off JIDF

Exactly, it's actually a subversive, too-inclusive term since it undermines the true culture of the united states, since it brings all sorts of foreigners into the fold by virtue of their whiteness, like somehow I am supposed to have anything in common with some Romanian peasant from the Carpathians. Fuck that. Old fashioned nativism is a far better alternative to WHITE LIVES MATTER faggot shit.

fuck of Neo-Nazi scum

Shoo shoo TRShills

That's because frankly you're not informed, a lot of us have known about him for over 2 yrs. Don't believe the bullshit you will see about him. There is a fullscale operation to discredit Spencer to rightwingers online imho.

Spencer may have goofed, but he's not a bad guy, by any means.

OK you moron so go start an all pure Anglo group, not gonna happen. Sorry. No one thinks a newly arrived Romanian is just as American as you or me, either. Fuck's sake.

White American usually means Irish/Anglo/German, maybe some Italian and Polish, whatever. If's not like a Russian guy who just got citizenship is one of us, strictly speaking

Where the fuck do you think you are? Also how in the hell do you get off calling me a Neo Nazi?

The founding fathers were de facto White nationalists, this is so fucking obvious. Where do you get off even claiming otherwise?

Sad for the world that fools like you exist

>t. anti racist SJW

This is the New CTR tactic I see.

I wonder if we can get some real storm fags in here to confirm this 40yr old man-child failure who came out of no-where didn't craw out of one of their gay prison sex dungeons.

>t. a literal shill

They didn't blanket you under the term, YOU blanketed yourself under the term by defending yourselves when the media attacked the alt-right.

You call people Neo Nazi, imbecile, that's what a leftist would do. Spencer is basically a moderate WNist who dun goofed with a stupid little "hail trump" comment, then it all blew up. I don't see the issue here.

If he is a plant, we still wouldn't know. There is no fucking evidence, at all, that he's a plant.

Just admit it.

Seen this posted multiple times, yet when I demand proof I never recieve it.

Funny, isn't it?

We need more Jared Taylors and Steve Bannons and less fedora wearing LARPers SIEG HEILing in public drinking mountain dew

Thank you for spencing the record.

You don't seem to understand his ideas have nothing to do with the pushback. It's that he's an autistic faggot that engages in displays that feed into the media narrative of Trump supporters and Bannon. This hurts Trump. You're too stupid to see that. So just get the fuck out of Trump's way, and sperg your shit elsewhere.

everything that "makes Trump look bad" is called a false flag plant now, because alex jones reasons

Taylor was at that conference with Spencer, you nitwit. Bannon is good but he isn't pro-white, which Taylor is, like Spencer.

Spencer dun goofed but honestly you idios lapping up the press's narrative so much are pathetic as hell