Trump is Sup Forums's candidate

>Trump is Sup Forums's candidate
>Sup Forums is a stormfag board

Pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlternativeRight.com
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/alt-right-supporters-donald-trump-backlash-disavow-reddit-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums is 1 person
Pick zero

OK, I pick the first one. What do I win?

The only reason Trump energizes us is because media fearmongering hyped him up, the left strengthened their own enemy.

Been here 6 years and Sup Forums has never been a stormfag board. It's changed from libertarian to conservative-ish.

Trump is our candidate because he exposed the media for the biased scum that they are, and proved to the left that their opinions are not more valuable than anyone else's.

We always knew he never had any real policy. We know that no modern president has kept their campaign promises. We just wanted a meme president - not the Trudeau variety - and we got exactly that.

>movement

Fuck, we're practically BLM at this point.

Jewish trump voter (persian Sephardi) if that matters.

Also drunk as fuck.

You remember what happened the last time he didn't disavow that retard Duke.

I wish these retards would stop piping up and just let him do his thing. They're not only harmful to the future by putting off normies they're directly forcing Trump to soften to counter their autistic LARP fests

We aren't stormfags though.

We also aren't alt right.

(((Richard Spencer))) is a Soros plant.

Now fuck off, shill.

>Outing himself before he takes power
Rookie move

/thread

>Trump is an anti-establishment candidate
>Sup Forums is a contrarian imageboard

wahey

I pick the first one

Sup Forums is what Sup Forums wants to be, it is never of one mind

we are a diverse multinational community of concerned citizens

Or just because he was trolling, and you fucking nazis wannabes fell into the trick.

Anyway, this shit is getting better and better.

Lols are assured.

There always been NatSocs on Sup Forums the difference is the NatSocs on this board have the social intelligence to not do the roman salute. A stormtard is simply a NatSoc that is too autistic to hide their powerlevel.

Sup Forums has always been libertarians ironically acting like racists.

Unironic stormfags only poured in when storefront found out about this place.

Just look at these morons like Spencer using memes irl. They are complete autists who took it all seriously lmao.

that isn't evidence dumbass. He doesn't have any connection to Brock or Soros. Some kike just pasted irrelevant crap together.

>the social intelligence to not do the roman salute.
which he didn't do

Nobody here likes stormfags

They are either inbred rednecks or shitskins larping whites

Do you really think there is any other option than to disavow the alt-right when asked about it you dope? Saying anything other than what he did would be a disaster.

Sup Forums has always been an edgy contrarian board that will have people shitting on Trump hardcore in less than six months
The idea that we are a board comprised of people who actually believe in the "alt-right" and didn't just take up the name because the media is offended by it is retarded

Everyone except CTR picked 1

>>Trump is Sup Forums's candidate
only reason we supported Trump was because our hatered for Hillary and PC culture.
If you tought he really was going to follow his campaign promisses and change anything your a fucking retard.

Why? I don't need him to suck my dick to make sure to keep pushing for policies I support. Namely, the ones he has.

Pol is a nationalists board

Wrongo, Sup Forums loves whatever the establishment and media is trying to suppress. They will never stop suppressing Trump and promoting Le Alt Right meme, and therefore Sup Forums will not stop mocking the fake-gay Alt Right, and we will always support MAGAman for fucking the whole system up the ass for 8 years

Friendly reminder that if you unironically use the "alt right" term here you're a massive faggot playing directly into the hands of globalists, MSM and ego maniacs. It's just another term designed to invalidate and dismiss people with dissenting views.

Do you remember when Stormfront tried to subvert this place? Maybe 4 or 5 years ago?

Kill yourself concern shill

Oh boy. The excuses from the scared people start already.

Probably the TRS then?

This was the media plan all along. Create a faux story about ebil nazis, force Trump to disown and hope that his supporters will get mad about it.

Divide and conquer.
They believe that we are going to go ''OH NO! HE DISOWNED US, THE (((ALT-RIGHT)))!!! OH NO!! HE BETRAYED US!!''

The thing is - almost none of us call themselves alt-right.
Alt-right started as a shitty PR move to rebrand white nationalism.
I don't need it.

It's no excuse.
i have been saying this for months but i have been called a CTR shill by the invading reddit cancer.

DISAVOW DISAVOW!

This. It's what's made Sup Forums so fun and now important.

When you let the MSM compartmentalise a place like Sup Forums, they win.

Hillary and the (((media))) were the ones who galvanized the term alt-right. Its from the Rules for Radicals playbook.

"Alt-Right" is a catch all term for people who want to put their nation first and, don't agree with progressivism in it's current form.

Outside of those 2 criteria the people who are being labelled alt-right don't really share that many other ideas, in a broad sense.

This is why the media is pushing the alt-right meme; they can take the worst of the bunch and attribute their thoughts upon the rest of "us", in an attempt to demonise and divide the current push back against globalism and pc culture.

This

>y-you fucking nazis wannabes
thats why trump won. keep calling everyone nazis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>libtards BTFO'd by Trump
>stormcucks BTFO's by Trump

he's becoming the perfect president holy shit

Trump disavows a nonexistent movement based around media hype and shitposting.

Yup.

0.03 shekels have been deposited on your account

Sup Forums has literal big lipped dindu nigger mods paid for by BLM and Soros now. Some dumb ass nigger mod slipped up and deleted a nigger hate thread. This place is going to turn into utter shit, worse than ever. Mark my words.

this

"alt-right" is a meme made by pic related to lump anyone together they don't like that aren't neo-conservatives

IT'S A FUCKING FORCED MEME FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU FAGGOTS

STOP BUYING THEIR LIES

Reminder that David Duke is part of the Alt Right

>Stormfront isn't real
Leave the Jewish tricks to the jews, Cletus, they actually have over 90 IQ and can lie convincingly.

Thanks for correcting the record. It was literally a website created by Spencer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlternativeRight.com

Are you that lazy/dumb that you can't look this up?

This.

Spencer is a larp.

I still support Trump.

Thanks for correcting the record, new German.

alt-right is an umbrella term that tries to put together a lot of opinions that are actually radically different.

just look at Sup Forums: yes we do have a common ground in being vaguely nationalistic, but the differences are enormous. you've got libertarians, american money obsessed capitalists, corporativists, traditionalists, full blown stormcucks, real racists and eugenics supporters and a whole fucking lot of contrarians who just like to shitpost and trole le world.

>Stormfront is Alt-right

Sub-70 IQ Cananiggers need to leave.

The graphic and video tells it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Stormfags can piss off.

Sure, Stormfront is real, and you'll find it over at Stormfront.org if that's what you're after, you fucking faggot.

You're a fucking liar. Every other fucking thread is "WHITE GENOCIDE" "ANTI-RACIST IS ANTI-WHITE" and "RACE MIXING! RACE MIXING!" and "NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS". Either that, or you haven't used this board in the last two years.

There is no such thing as """alt-right"""

There is a board that sees through the shills and globalist lies. There is a board that locates underground bunkers where pedo rings are run by globalist elites. There is a board that tracks and identifies creepy as shit "pizza" places run by creepy-ass globalists. And, there is a candidate that promised to drain the fucking swamp, so we supported him instead of pizza-hotdog-lover shillary clinton

Hello, old fag here.

Moot killed /new/ when the stormfaggotry got out of hand.

When Sup Forums was born they tried to take it over, then spam other boards like /k/. This caused a blowback where hundreds of other Anons from other boards with different opinions and politics migrated here to fight the stormfaggotry on their home turf. Since then the stormfags are only a overriding theme here, but not in actual control.

>TL;DR Sup Forums is not one person

>be white supremacist movement
>call yourself alternative right
>start shilling hard for a center right candidate that is an alternative to the current establishment's right wing
>get mad when people who hold the same beliefs as said candidate relate with your movement

Trump is America's candidate.

GET THE FUCK OUT, MERKEL

Whoa havent seen this thread 500 times today or anything. Really made me think former Trump support here and regular /pol-tard/ oldfag we cant let him have control of the nuclear codes!

Germans/Italians/Irish posters still pushing this shit.

Please divide and conquer us CTR!

Psychological Warfare 101.

The kikes running the official "alt-right" were planted. Then exposed. The resulting division in the right wing revivalists/shitposters/Trump supporters was the desired outcome.

Infowars/Brietbart/Stormfront/Le Alt-Right/Trump ALL OF YOU FELL FOR IT.

This was the biggest shill victory in recorded history, I hope you're all proud.

>Implementing an immigration policy means that Trump is a "Nazi".

Whats hiding your powerlevel ?

pretty true in terms of how Trump was elected, but Trump himself was only available as a candidate because he was concerned about the economy. People keep reading into Trump their own aspirations like the end of liberalism and will be disappointed, he never promised that and it isn't a concern of his. He's a New York businessman not some redneck and every policy of his will be economically guided.

Lies.
>hundreds of SJWs from Sup Forums,/lgbt/, /soc/ etc.

Ftfy

OK I pick the first one. The stormfags need to go back

>No real policy
Are you fucking high or you get informed with the NYT?

Sup Forums is not a stormfag board. Sup Forums is Sup Forums. Our defining feature is that aside from flags, we are anonymous. Stormfags are attention whores who think that they can rejuvinate dead militant ideologies like the KKK and the nazi party. On Sup Forums we discuss many political ideas and it just happens that we generally agree nationalism = good and mulikulti = bad.

Some of us are. There are also shills, LOLbertarians, weeabos...

>political candidates who withstand multiple assassination attempts are trolls

>jew trying to change and revise Sup Forums's history

You're fucking scum and still wonder why people hate your parasitic kind.

>implying stormfags are alt-right

This place was highly influenced by the stormfront migration/raids. They used propaganda tactics to make people accept their views and obviously it's worked.

nothing you just posted is exclusive to being a natsoc you fucking redditor

Sup Forums was never a stormfag board. We've been making fun of those wazzoks for years and now we have fresher reasons to do so.

Isnt it good? Trump knows that if the movement (if theres any) goes mainstream it would be later hijacked by jews.

Oh wait

>We always knew he never had any real policy. We know that no modern president has kept their campaign promises. We just wanted a meme president - not the Trudeau variety - and we got exactly that.

>Mental Gymnasitics: The Post

Do you guys all feel well fucked that Trump isn't going to lock up Hillary? Or is promoting neocons? Or establishing a nepotistic dynasty aka. corruption?

You guys will never be anything more than a scapegoat for Democrats and useful idiots for the Republicans.

oldfag here and this is spot-on.

I hope based Trump telling Nazis to fuck off will drive the retarded stormfaggots back to the cesspool they crawled out of.

fight CTR jewganda, save and share

Biggest raids were in 2010/2011...yeah. It has always been there, though; they post threads about their retarded podcasts/radio shows all the time like anyone gives a fuck and then raid every once in a while to try to influence a narrative.

Those were not even boards then, ya dumbfuck

You faggots were all celebrating when Hillary shit on the "alt right" because WE MAINSTREAM NOW

But when Trump does it, suddenly there never was a single "alt right" clown around here

You will have to live with that.

no I believe they coined the term to brand everyone that disagrees with her. We never identified and was always acting like a merchant and putting the blame to reddit

and if you missed it

we celebrated because someone shouted Pepe and weeks later, she declared war on a fucking frog.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/alt-right-supporters-donald-trump-backlash-disavow-reddit-Sup Forums

What?

>lie about a candidate's position and slander him as a nazi
>he confirms that was never true
wow Sup Forums btfo

>>Trump is Sup Forums's candidate

THIS.

FUCK OFF STORMFRONT

delusion

daddy trump don't want you baby

media claiming that a group that doesn't exist is having some kind of backlash

>Mexican
lmao