Just a friendly reminder that if you are a white male or female with less than four kids you are responsible for the...

Just a friendly reminder that if you are a white male or female with less than four kids you are responsible for the decline of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/resolution-not-conflict/201309/big-family-does-number-sibs-impact-divorce-risk
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the woman's fault. Men just aren't putting up with it anymore. They'd rather be alone than deal with those whiners.

>OP's fantasy

Not my fault California women are all trash.

i started off wanting 2 kids, but realized 3 was a better number. 4 is just so difficult to maintain in today's economic climate.

>overpopulation is a growing problem due to shitskins
>"I know what to do, let's outbreed them!"

2.1 kids is the replacement rate, by the way.

The key is reducing the births of bad people, not competing with them by shitting out more and more babies. We are facing a societal grey goo scenario. The more advanced a society becomes, the less births there are, and trash babies will eventually overrun the good people.

kill yourself, jew

Three is a good number for the family dynamic. Five might be good too. Makes for shifting alliances and cunning political machinations, preparing the sprogs for the wider world.

And forgive me, OP, I've still got two to go... Don't know where the fuck I'm going to actually PUT them, considering the size of my flat and the unlikelihood of being able to get anything bigger in the near future, mind.

want to have 3-4 kids, but need stable career and waifu first. Fuck manchildren compaining they hate kids when everyone was one in the start.

I had three kids with my Irish wife.

D-did I do it right guys?

#thanksgivingwithblackfamilies

kek

The problem is that fucking idiots have kids while they're still at minimum wage or low pay. Mexicans are the main perpetrator here and sometimes niggers but at least they abort.

Smart people wait until they have a better job.

There aren't many good jobs. Not yet.

Mate my wife is having our 8th and we're planning on 12. Kids are cheap if you don't spoil the cunts

INB4 your on the dole

>all women I know have desperately wanted marriage and kids since their mid teens
>most of them are stuck in a relationship with a bf who isn't ready, but promises he will be ready "one day"
>the few women I know who got married before 25 had to give up men their own age and go for men in their mid 30s to early 40s
>even guys here refuse to get married and have kids before their mid 30s
>everyone blame the women

How do we fix white men? Let's be honest, the main reason why white women aren't married and popping out kids is because white men refuse marriage and kids until their mid 30s at least. This is really bad since older men are more likely to produce autistic kids. If you're not married, then you have no right to bitch about women not being married. After all, how can they get married if men refuse marriage?

What if girls just don't like me

I'd rather pay for future allies/cannon fodder in the coming troubled times than most of the other shit my taxes get pissed away on, to be honest. Fucking genital mutilation operations and hormone pills for insane people who will kill themselves in a few years anyway, for instance, or bombs to drop on Christians or quasi-Islamic heretic types in order to further Sunni Muslim expansionism. Fuck it, mate, go for fifteen!

>get signals from girl at work
>ask her out, get rejected
>ok I'll just go away not bother her anymore
>she doesn't like that I don't want to know her anymore and keeps wanting to talk to me.

What's the point in caring. White men are literally the least to blame.

>Just a friendly reminder that if you are a white male or female with less than four kids you are responsible for the decline of the white race.

There was one European country that did it, Romania, Decree 770.

>To enforce the decree, society was strictly controlled. Contraceptives disappeared from the shelves and all women were forced to be monitored monthly by a gynecologist.[citation needed] Any detected pregnancies were followed until birth. Secret police kept their eye on operations in hospitals closely.

Sex education was refocused primarily on the benefits of motherhood, including the ostensible satisfaction of being a heroic mother who gives her homeland many children.

The direct consequence of the decree was a huge baby boom. Between 1966 and 1967 the number of births increased by almost 100%, and the number of children per woman increased from 1.9 to 3.7. The generation born in 1967 and 1968 was the largest in Romanian history. Hastily, thousands of nursery schools were built.

>How do we fix white men?

Stop blaming men, femishit. It's only western women's fault.

>It's only western women's fault.

So? Those lawyers can't make 4 white kids disappear. The point isn't a happy marriage but procreation

I wanted 10, wife wants 0. For some reason she's not willing to meet in the middle at 5.

Wow it's almost like you can be friends with someone without needing to fuck them!

bogan walder frey

>The point isn't a happy marriage but procreation

Children raised in broken households fare worse by nearly every metric.

I blame the women, they are sluts, they are not loyal, and they wouldn't fuck me.
Now I'm married to an asian :smugface:

I have 3, though my wife is black.

>This is really bad since older men are more likely to produce autistic kids.
I don't think that's true, in ye olden days and in third world parts of the world today wasn't it normal for successful old dudes to make babby with preteens? I think autism is probably because of all the Jewish poison in plastics that ignorant moms eat out of while pregnat with babby and maybe also vaccines.

Impressive. Very nice.

Lol
Yeah this. Why are men here so insanely afraid of personal responsibility? It's only talk about banning contraceptives, banning abortions, forced marriages, legalized rape, and shit like that. It's extremely rare that guys here discuss what THEY can do, what THEY can sacrifice for the good of the white race.

>The point isn't a happy marriage but procreation

Yes, good goy. Create ruined men, female leeches and broken white kids.

You're the tradcon piece of filth that Sup Forums always talks about.

I-I'm only 21 desu

Most studies show that coming from a larger family increases your marriage success

psychologytoday.com/blog/resolution-not-conflict/201309/big-family-does-number-sibs-impact-divorce-risk

In the Roman times I'm pretty sure most soldiers started families after 40 or so when they'd finished their service and (hopefully) were given land. But the Roman republic could have fallen because of rampant autism for all I know.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms

Basically, if you want to maximise your chances of getting sperglord kids, then teen/early 20s mom and 35+ dad is the way to go. If you want healthy kids, then both parents should be around 25-30. The study even showed that teen pregnancies are more likely to result in a autistic children that pregnancies in the 40s.

I sacrificed the white race for the good of the white race.

Literally all people from my mothers family of 7 are divorced (or over 40-forever alones).

Yeah it's more determined by the age of the mother

Number five on the way.

I'm doing my part. With my penis.

Pic related.

>It's extremely rare that guys here discuss what THEY can do

Let's start with women first. Men did already more than enough.

>T-the laws are stacked against men because we have to pay child support and take care of our kids even if we don't want to any more!! So unfair!

Work never stops.

>Most studies show that coming from a larger family increases your marriage success

Yeah, Mormons and Amish are less likely to divorce. Tell me something new.

The problem isn't white men.

White women are shit. They dont want to create families until their late 30's after they cum slut and coal burn.

Well of course if the fucking mother of your child and your wife leaves you because she wants to ride on Jamal, you shouldn't be forced to pay her one cent.

When I was a regular normi, i didn't want to have kids at all and consider myself as liberal.
Now I want as much children as i can do and also dreaming about nuclear holocost for niggers and muslims.
Is this what you call redpill?

That's true only if you're a mindless cuck.

Women crave kids and marriage, men refuse kids and marriage. What can women possibly do? The ball is in our court.

The problem is nigger culture being promoted.
Aren't you guys tired of it?
I feel like our culture shouldn't be based off nigger music and niggers playing football.
Who cares if that is all they have to offer the world? Tough shit.

nol works when they are ugly desu...all the female mates ive had ive shagged except the fat ones.

>child support is totally fair, guise
>it's all for the children, guise

Congratz mate. Boy or Girl?

You need a hell of a job to maintain 4 kids OP

The women follow the man's lead.

Women are trash because men are trash.

You can't fuck half the town and then think you are marriage material.

>Women crave kids and marriage

Good, then abolish a couple of laws.

Just a friendly reminder that sending the boaties to Nauru means you don't need to have four kids.

Stopping the wogs from breeding you out can be achieved by stopping them getting in to your country in the first place, or deporting the bastards and their wog offspring even after they have got in.

You can't. You CAN NOT be friends with a woman.

Have more kids if your tax is like Aus then the more kids you have the less tax you pay

>Lel I'll give him one example of some multi-millionaire dude that doesn't apply to 99,999999% of the population! That will show him I'm right!

> live in an area with a high Mennonite population
> wife works as a billing supervisor at a local clinic chain
> sees all the records
> Niggers are beset with HIV, hepatitis and gonorrhea
> beaners are carriers of chlamydia and drug-resistant herpes
> Mennonites have no diseases and very few reproductive problems to speak of
> but they fuck like rabbits on MDMA
> there's one couple with 8 kids
> tfw white people are still breeding and turning out better kids to boot

Woman need real men to make children, not fat autistic neet.
Be a real men faggot

That's basically what i said.

The jews promote a degenerate yolo culture in the media. White girls are easily influenced by the mainstream which basically tells them blacks are cool and whiiteey is lame.

In all seriousness the Amish are saving the white race

But reality suggests otherwise.
I think that's the biggest problem jews face.
Reality.
When it comes down to it, rap is just noise.

Eugenics > Racism
Racism > Dysgenics

Remember, abortion restrictions force poor stupid people to have more children while rich smart people 'solve the problem' just fine.

Thanks.

Another boy. Our third.

This is Number Two. He is a Godless heathen, but I love the shit. He gives his Pre-K teacher a motherfucker of a time, too.

> teacher tells him to stop coloring outside the lines
> he looks her in the eye
> completely deadpan, he puts the crayon in his mouth, bites off a chunk, chews and shallows

He's a sweet kid, but fuck your rules and all they represent.

Even if you only conrol one woman you're making a difference

What if your mental health is too fucked up? Mfw mental health has gone so low that family, friends and even boss and coworkers are telling me to go to the doctor.

Mate you're posting so many strawmen it's actually funny. Instead of posting this bullshit, tell us what YOU have done to get married and have kids. "Aboohoo it's all the women's fault!" you cry as you sit in your mom's basement playing video games all day.

Fuck off and get a wife.

>Lel I'll give him one example of some multi-millionaire dude

If you're not a millionaire then child support laws hit you even harder, femishit.

Unlock the power within your Finnish genes to overcome that mental health problem.

So to those of you having/have children, what names are you giving them?

I really hope it's not completely autistic shit

I don't believe that this is universal at all. My wife is younger than I am (27 versus 41) and she despises nigger men. And according to her, almost all of the white girls she went to school with feel the same. Want to be ostracized? Fuck a nigger. In her words: "Might as well have fucked a dog.".

My son's name will be Gohan.

Fewer.

>Mate you're posting so many strawmen it's actually funny.
>you cry
>your mom's
>basement

Cunt detected.

But I have jewish genes and autism, which I'd prefer to not spread.

Noice any chance of a forth? Do you guys want a girl?

I have 3 girls and i'm praying this one is another girl

Graham for firstborn son
Grace for (god forbid) a daughter

>Fuck off and get a wife.

Five kids is enough. Way more than enough.

Patrick
James
Elizabeth
Jessica
Jacob
Samantha
Matilda

Why don't you get a pre-nup?

Let's just change the laws then.
Democracy as well as reason and logic exist.
You guys don't mind if I post frogs, do you?

I see you didn't answer my question. Check mate faggot. Now stop whining about women until you stop being worthless yourself.

>The direct consequence of the decree was a huge baby boom.
Might be nice to see an ethnic breakdown of that... Hint: Gypos.

>But the Roman republic could have fallen because of rampant autism for all I know.
Pic related. Looking at Theodosius's sons and heirs (one of which gave up on Britannia entirely despite the province's pleas for assistance against invaders), I think you may be onto something there, Olof...

Both great

...well at least it isn't naruto I suppose

You cant talk to bullets and get to kow them before you fire. Majority of the time, people who divorce are the retards who "settle down" with whoever theyre with at whatever time in their life they decide they want to settle down

Prenups are not worth the paper they're written on.

Hehe forgot you said you had 5 it's pretty late in Straya

Mennonites are cool because they have the social cohesion and aversion to degeneracy of the Amish but aren't totally inbred and fucktarded. And yeah, the Amish are fucktarded. My sister in aw is from Amish country. Those people are inbred as shit.

I like Mennonites. They keep to themselves, run good businesses, deal fairly and have as many white kids as God and their reproductive systems will allow.

Dude, your race is dying.

I know the board is set against you. But your ancestors had an immensely more difficult time having and raising children and then protecting them.

Well, I was born in Nebraska(planet Vegeta) and traveled to Colorado(Earth) as a babby, then I made it my mission to purge Colorado of degeneracy(King Niggalo) so it's meant to be!