Why are high crime rates in New York primarily in red areas?

Why are high crime rates in New York primarily in red areas?

Becauae Sup Forums is an echo chamber full of morons that are lying to themselves about facts, that's why.

but the safest areas in that map are all red and most of the blue areas are very unsafe

the fuck are you talking about idiot, did you even read the legend on your own map?

They're...not. Can you read the map you posted?

Look closer, retards.

Hahahaha

Op is a faggot

You're implying Red => Crime
I say Crime => Red

>
>
>Look closer, retards.

You cropped out the part in the original image where it indicates more blue = safest

Gtfo faggot

holly shid yuo fuggin retart

Proper question is: why are the states with high crame rates all red?

Don't mistake the cause with the effect.

Proper question is: why are the states with high crime rates all red?

Don't mistake the cause with the effect.

great thread

look at the legend, the red counties are safer

come on man

>
>Proper question is: why are the states with high crime rates all red?

Because red states are more rural and have a lower population if you have a county where 10 people live and 1 commits a crime the crime rate is 10% while a city of 10000 people can have 1000 people comit crimes and still have the same crime rate as a rural area dispite having a shit load of more total crimes

op is dumb, sees red as blue

are you blind?

Looks like you fucked up from your own retardation.

Best part is, this is now documented for the rest of Internet history.

Your stupidity is your legacy left behind.

you idiot, they don't have higher crime rates, stop assuming the OP is telling the truth

Idk answer this poll

Probably Niggerts LOLE

So while the crime rate might be higher in a rural area, it is still safer than an urban one because the total crimes is still much lower

I know they dont but even if they did its still a horseshit statistic to compare urban and nonurban areas to eachother by crime rate

It seems to me like dark areas indicate safer areas, which preside in red areas. While blue areas are more dangerous locations.

Your wrong look at this map

I like the smell of fresh bait in the morn