RICHARD SPENCER POLL

strawpoll.me/11714639

I have confidence you guys will make the right choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11714639
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Even if he were literally a fellow Sup Forumsack, he would know it would be fucking retarded to throw up a nazi salute in public.

Fuck off dick Spencer

wtf? Has /r/thedonald taken over Sup Forums? Since when did Sup Forums give a fuck about nazi/roman salutes?

Since we became a serious political player. That shit is funny and all, but it's bad for our brand.

r/pizzagate was shut down oy vey
Sup Forums is beeing raided by antifaggots since a spencer video went viral

Most likely, most of them care more about appealing to normies than the ideology itself

>strawpoll.me/11714639

Oh fuck off autist. Sup Forums is in no way a "serious" political player

>Richard Spencer
Who?

This is some hardcore autism. You're getting kind of close, so i'll give you a hint: Look into Richard's ties to Alexander Dugin.

Stfu you worthless cuck. You will hang at the day of the rope

You guys are retarded if you're getting annoyed with Trump for this shit. He's saying what he has to say. Calm the fuck down. He'll still be tough on immigration, he'll still put US first for trade (already cancelling that shitty trade deal) and it'll still be infinitely better for the average American than a Hillary Presidency would've been - another 4 years of neocon banker owned warhawk. You made the right decision with Trump, fucking stick with it and give him a fucking chance.

>another one

So would Richard Spencer. So much that he didn't do it. You don't even know what you are discussing

>Strawpoll

He has been around for ages. Just because you had never heard of him until now doesn't mean he is controlled opposition. He held his glass up, it was the autists in the audience who saluted. Shit like this is unavoidable so it's pointless crying about it.

Could not believe so many of you are so quick to get scammed, divided and conquered.

Media has lied and fabricated stories hundreds of times just in this campaign season, from the 'angry trump supporters' to the 'cnn cameraman protestors', and so on....
And all of a sudden they are reliable and you fall for a preconceived hit job in order to push a d&c narrative?
As for Trump, as long as his acts are on an expected line (Bannon, Sessions, etc...) judge acts, not 'media-reported' words.

By the way, I would like to add something on the whole farce going on now on CNN about Richard 'who' Spencer.
Do not give a fuck and do not apologize for act of third parties.
Look again into these questions:
- Who gave RS the title of 'founder' of anything?
- Who organized the documentary?
- Who were the people throwing the 'salutes'?

And all the shilling that's going on RIGHT NOW is a FUCKING DIVERSION

Your reasoning is mostly correct, but this
>- Who gave RS the title of 'founder' of anything?
Everyone that knows anything at all about the history of what's going on knows it's a fact (quite easy to verify) that Spencer did come up with the name, and that he was spreading the ideas properly related to the term almost ten years ago. Anyone who disagreed with these ideas and used the term nevertheless was just misinformed as fuck and simply going with the flow.

democracy is a jewish meme

Finally some truth. Also people like milo, PJW etc are not altright. They are not even right wing in the slightest they are just centrists/liberals.

Yeah, but these children here that never even heard of Evola certainly did read Dugin and discovered that the center is the worst enemy of at all. They're just triggered at girls with blue hairs and trannies, and think they are an actual enemy.

That was supposed to be, of course, didn't even read Dugin

He
a) is a fucking retard
b) is nazi that pretended not to be a nazi, but just can't suppress it
c) was payed/force to do it
d) was agent/controlled oposition all along
e) just some leech trying to get some of Trumps attention