How does it feel when you realize you cucked yourself for a billionaire who doesn't give a fuck about you?

How does it feel when you realize you cucked yourself for a billionaire who doesn't give a fuck about you?

How does it feel when you realize that you helped into power someone who will use the office to personally enrich himself?

How does it feel knowing that the best you'll get for this is "thanks for your vote, bud, see you in 4 years!"

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5FyfQDO5g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does this (you) feel?
Do you cherish it?
Does it give you a little canadian boner?

Take it, and fuck off.

Hillary would have still been much worse. We needed Rand, but no one would vote for a manlet. At least we get dank memes and four years of salt mining.

Fuck off leaf.

How does it feel to use shitty macros?

Whatever happens, at least Hillary didn't win.

better than "open boarders" shills getting in. have fun leaf im sure as you die you will understand we were right

though i doubt it will make you feel better when ahmed is raping your women and butchering the men

It's a fucking leaf! Kill yourself you make us all look bad

Feels pretty good knowing I must've got under your skin since you can't refute/deny any of my assertions, only spout incoherent memes about (You)s

It's the most fitting macro here, suck a dick Achmed

this desu, the supreme court was at stake

We voted for Hillary now?

>simpsons macros
>Fitting
Your lack of culture disgusts me leaf

Shit streets! Shit streets!

feels pretty fucking good faggot, what with my $10000 sportsbet win, president trump is already making me rich, also i short the peso AFTER he won, and still got $100 from $20 dollars, then i put money into dow jones cause i fucking did economics 101. and my portfolio is growing like a bitch, fuck u globalist scum fuckers.

Take your pills leaf

YOU KNEW IT WAS A SNAKE BEFORE YOU LEFT IT IN

A photo of Austrian culture for comparison.

How does it feel to know I don't give a fuck about you? A fucking leaf.

Dunno, I don't have Trudeau virtue signalling himself more money into his trust fund.

>its a leaf posting about American politics episode

>short
>make money
>portfolio
>posts on Sup Forums
>sees flag

Pic related, it's you :^)

White people are having a discussion in this thread, go away Jose, you're not welcome on this board.

How does it feel to suck on Hillary's vagayay?

Refer to

any (((mess))) that happens is the product of globalist kikes like george soros punishing a country for having sovereignty like he did to the UK.

we are ready to blame these kikes, if, but more likely when they try this

Whatever you have to say, gook, don't you have more black people to watch whack fire with their sticks?

Depends
Did he violated the NAP?

no hablas espanol Jorge

Hahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah

Oh, worse, you are a spic gook.

Pretty fucking great. I wanted Rand or Rubio, but Trump ended up triggering you virtue-signalling fags worse than either of the R-boys could. The salty tears show no sign of ending so I'd say it's a great fucking choice.

The trolls will get bored eventually.

Sorry, I don't speak beaner. Don't you have a non-white board to go to or you really that much a loser that your own people hate you?

Obvious. You heard him saying "Lets run the USA like a business". Who else besides his own family have Trump's businesses ever aided?

Oh, but there's one man who would do it even more:
Cruz in the Court. The meltdown would overpass anything we have seen.

>speaks bean on the previous post
>oh, lol, I am not a spic
Bet you are called Eric Jimenez, aren't you gook?

I hope that thin substance is going to keep you warm for the next 4 years, I really do. But I doubt it.

>flag from beaner country
>calling anyone else a beaner
Must suck to hate your own race this much, top kek.

They have internet where u are?

I won't say it because I don't want to get suicided but there are worst thing than all the shit that trump said.. dig it up in the threads..

>Cruz
I bet you'd like that

Cruz wasn't half bad, I wouldn't have much problem voting for him.

Despite that, his "Leave Heidi the hell alone" rant shows that he has zero savvy dealing with any sort of emotional debate. People say Trump gets triggered easy, but Cruz went off the handle at that dumb shit.

how does it feel to shill for a living

How does it feel to have a substitute dance teacher with the intellect of a teenage girl as your pm?

Yeah, you sure showed me by spending all your evenings and weekends shilling for a billionaire for 0 (zero) fiduciary compensation

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMPFAGGOTS

I'm a jew, so I don't actually give a fuck.

I know being an inuit makes you think internet is rare, but don't worry, most people will not notice your failures.

I don't want anyone to vote for him. As a politician, or president, he would be shit. The court is were he would shine.

>
He'd be a good justice. No doubt. I'd still rather vote him in than Kasich tho. That slimy dickhead is the reason people think Republicans are assholes.

Rather Cruz than Jeb as well. Seemed nice, but probably would've let Assad and the game fuck him up the ass.

You lost loser
Accept it and deal with it

Is that you, Lena?

ceo of Clinton foundation has been missing for 30 days now

If Trump does even 10% of the things he's promised for his first 100 days he'll be the best president in the last 30 years.

>Trump declined the executive paycheck, one of only 3 presidents in all of US history
>Obama wanted to raise the payrate
>durr hurr Trump is greedy durr

America's dollar value is shitting itself and there is no one I trust to solve this issue more than an American businessman who loves said dollar.

Also
>Leaf
>Calling others cuck

This is a 10/10 joke thread.

Hillary Clinton represented entrenched institutional corruption.

She's had her piece, now she gets to piss off and let some other corrupt fat cat have their turn.

It's not pretty, but it's the closest thing to democracy America has.

Maybe next time they'll let Bernie run instead of digging up some antideluvian vampire would-be dynast.

>there is no one I trust to solve this issue more than an American businessman who loves said dollar.
lmao

good goy

>tfw always supported trump for his meme potential and the megatons of butthurt it would release on the liberals
>tfw always believed he was pushing his rhetoric
>tfw libtards, ((((alt-righters))) and stormcucks actually believed he was LITERALLY HITLER ready to doom/save the day

feels so good to see both the libshits and the retard fringe of Sup Forums so massively BTFO

Think for 5 seconds, you pathetic brainwashed cuckmaster.

If our dollar is worthless, HIS MONEY IS WORHTLESS

WHY WOULD HE SABOTAGE HIS OWN FUCKING TREASURY?

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

>i love sucking trump's dick, tastes so good to spend all my time on the internet defending a man who doesn't know I exist!
You're a loser senpai.

>How does it feel...

youtube.com/watch?v=s5FyfQDO5g0

I'm just happy that SJW comedy stylings are going to be so funny!

We can all laugh together!