I am a black male

I am a black male

>science degree
>no criminal record
>never raped, robbed or even been in a fight
>traditional christian, nuclear family
>good swimmer

Who else here defies their racial stereotypes?

Now stay in africa and its AAAAAAAAALLL GOOOD

Nuclear family is such a dumb phrase, stop it.

I'm a NatSoc Jew

do you like nandos?

>I am a leaf
>I'm not a cuck

Also, Hiroshima Nagasaki fucked up with his janitor choices. Pic related.

You want a cookie nigger?

and yet you wear a baseball cup , dreads or shaggy pants or maybe talk with a funny accent.

I'm a non alcoholic Irish American, and I read the King James Bible.

wow a nigger is acting like a human, want a banana? It's funny how niggers not being criminals is out of the norm

>science degree

Oh really?
Then how can the old men of that rasta-haired girls' tribe kill their enemies with lightning from miles away?

Now stay in the US and its AAAAAALLLLL GOOOD
fuck you cunts are the worst tourists when you come to Australia, even worse than Han Chinese. Never met a smart American

I'm a failure

i embrace my stereotype because there is literally nothing bad about white people :-)

a fucking leaf holy shit every time kill yourself

no fuck off, I didn't ask for anything, I asked if anyone else defies their racial stereotypes. If your reading comprehension skills are this shit perhaps mummy should cut down your pc time.

Lithuanian, haven't killed myself yet

white stereotypes:

>incest
>seriel killers
>racist
>smell funny in the rain
>let their dogs sleep in their beds

Nobody cares when one nigger defies the odds and acts like a fucking human being. Forgive me if I don't throw a parade.

>Look! I'm a nigger and i can read and write
Good for you kaffir

I'm white, but:

>low IQ
>violent
>multiple STDs
>I think my dick is enormous
>violent
>lazy
>often intoxicated

So, it's like I'm black!

Mothafucker nobody cares, there's much more important stuff to discuss. You want to talk about your personal live? Go to tumblr or plebbit.

I'm a jew and I try to not trick th-

Ok, sorry, I can't do it. Lying to you here would be even more condescending.

You do realise that girl is laughing stock even in south africa? Plus that sjw safe-space shit is an import from american culture. blame them for that.

who cares.. amerifats is a fake country full of mixed whites jews and niggers.
fuck yall..

fug

supposed to be light-hearted humour. Oh wait, you actually believe all the stereotypes...

I'm white
>Have Big dick

Filipino

Smart
Doesn't want to emigrate
Following simple laws like throwing the trash to the trashcan, and following traffic rules
Hates teleseryes
Cringe when someone says Pinoy Pride

You aren't affected by that damn glitch

Whatever occurred to your race during prehistory is very sad, we have informed the dev and a patch is coming soon

>being this autistic

its an expression/figure of speech for those who think they're special when they're not you fucking retarded nigger. Now stay in Africa.

also

>African "intellectuals".

polish heritage, but i'm pretty smart. youngest vp in a major metropolitan hospital, graduated with honors for my MBA, high honors for my undergrad.

Isn't that the woman from Big Shot that liked BBC?

There are exceptions but the exceptions are exceptions.

>incest
It's literally mudslimes and niggers who practice cousin marriage the most.

what is wrong with dog sleeping in bed? It keeps me warm at winter.

I dont drink

English

>not a chav
>good teeth
>not muslim
>well spoken

I have a name roughly equivalent to "Seamus Fiddlydee O'Potatoes" but don't claim I'm Irish, don't support the IRA, and don't whine about the potato famine.

What?

I'll just put this here

>smell funny in the rain?

never heard this one

>good teeth

I'm a burger who's been living here for over a year and that statement is just simply impossible

I'm Australian and I haven't been arrested once.

>smell funny in the rain

huh.

I did not know that.

>tfw my old upstairs neighbors were flips

>tfw I would watch them walk to the garbage bin. Stand in front of it. Then put their rubbish on top of the lid.

Sometimes I would stand there. As they approached I would open the lid and put my rubbish inside. Then I would smile and watch them. They just put their rubbish on top or next to it.

WHY

Its a wet dog smell. The same way that black people have a distinct smell when they're sweaty.

>South Africa

So fraud.

>Science degree

So fraud.

>no criminal record

So never caught.

>never done human things

Blatant lies or misunderstanding the meanings

>traditional christian

LolnotinAfrica

>good swimmer

highly unlikely.

so you do what every normal, civilized person does, do you want a medal?

Russian, I don't drink alcohol.
Taste too bitter for rme

>good swimmer

kek

is that unique to white people though?

Where are you living?

Holy shit this kind of hair is so ugly. Honestly I wouldn't mind the few Niggers we've in Germany right now breeding around. But this god damn hair

So horrible

Black people smell weird the whole time, had a black friend in school

nemilost' k nashey Rodine, brat. Teper' bystro, pozvolyayet byt' khoroshim Vatnik i podnyat' nashu pryamuyu vodku geroyam Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny, nesmotrya na ne davaya dve gadit ob etom. Net, ya shuchu. Nadeyus', chto vse khorosho s vami, ya iz Karelii, izvinite, yesli moy russkiy khitroumnyy, zhili v strane kenguru, tak kak ya byl malen'kim.

Well, only the dumb cunts would want to go to your heap in the first place.

Nah, asians smell funny in the rain too, I think it's the hairs that cause it

Whites drink cow milk

What the fuck are you doing in the rain? Do you get close to people to smell them?

>black
>good swimmer
can we please stop making shit up?

white stereotypes:

>incest
It's a white trash stereotype
>seriel killers
This is true
>racist
Implying telling niggers, where their place is, is bad.
>smell funny in the rain
That's actually a sandnigger stereotype
>let their dogs sleep in their beds
Sorry that we love and don't rape our pets, like niggers do.

I had a asian gf for a while

>Asians

Only Chinese people.

I've fucked plenty - Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese and Malaysian girls were just like white people.

But Asian girls always have some sort of stale smell. Musky.

I think it's the diet. They eat less white people food.

why is that bad?

we're not lactose intolerant untermenschen like you

a mad gook. shocking

>Incest

Way more rampant among black people.

>Serial killers

Way more rampant among Latinos (R Slavs White is a fair question though - it could spin the numbers a bit)

>racist

Everyone is racist

>Let their dogs sleep in their beds

True - and even I, a white person, finds that revolting.

Those who don't want to become them ?

Solid burn

I am a Jew.

>i do not run a bank
>i never try to destroy the white race
>i never got hit by a car trying to reach a shekel that rolled off into traffic
>i actually love drumpf and his goys
Honest, guys. Not all!

I'm a generous Jew

I can vouch for Mr. Nosebergstein here: he is generous. We're all generous. We even let you have some of your money.

I don't drink alcohol or walk on four legs like an animal while yellow

And, you are still a dirty nigger. Youare the scum of the society because your whole race is retarded. Now please emigrate to botswana and let whites make SA great again

>there's much more important stuff to discuss
Amd here i thought i was on Sup Forums

I just watched the hangover movie from 2009 which was distributed bu Warner Bros. which is a subsidiary of Time Warner which has heavy Jewish connections. It mentioned the holocaust 3 times, saying a Jewish relative of a main character survived the holocaust with a ring. it also mentioned that 9/11 was done by Osama. What is going on here cunts? hollywood is drilling this propaganda into our minds, trying to brainwash us into thinking what is told to us because no other information is available, so we naturally believe it firstly. 9/11 was mossad and the holocaust is over exaggerated for free shekles

Oy vey. Isn't antisemitism illegal in Australia?

>Hates teleseryes
Another flip that hates that fuck shit

Im an Indian

>I poo in loo

checked

I'm not personally carrying out white genocide by hiding subliminal messages in western media.

No way, Africans think we smell bad? We can smell continental Africans coming from a mile away.

I sincerely hope that you can convince many more of your countrymen to think and act like you. If you can't, you're not allowed to come here. Fix your own country.

I am a Coloured male (Wentworth bushie not Cape or Eldos kullid)

I'm educated, parents are together, not strongly religious, not a gangster, don't smoke tik, never been in trouble with the law, have all my teeth.

However I enjoy violence and absolutely love fighting, so I don't defy all the stereotypes.

>good swimmer.
It was believable until that point

its not a bad smell, just a distinct smell. I think goups of people with similar diets etc tend to smell differently. You just get used to it if you're around it all the time.

I am actually white.

go home nigger

an exception does not disprove the rule
see book the color of crime
:)
pro tip: black owe usa TRillions in reparations for welfare money

This is why I don't watch Western media. Have you noticed the spike in ((("rememba tha Holocawst?"))) TV/movie/etc. moments?

I tend to not go full conspiracy theorist, but the amount has increased 10 fold in the last couple years. At this point it's unlikely that it isn't tied to attempts to use the Jewry as the pivot point by which to prevent the resurgence of nationalism.

I cuddled with my little dachshund when I slept as a kid : 3

SMELL FUNNY IN THE RAIN!!!!! MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

Wow go apply for a Nobel peace prize I heard they go easy on niggers

Really because I thought different races just smelled kinda different. I'm more concerned about the smell of sulfur or some shit in their hair

>when they're sweaty

so always

Hispanic male

>hate dumbass spics who come here illegally and suck on the welfare state
>hate when they wave their 3rd world flags
>hate when they have 7 kids who act like mongrels
>tell them to learn english, this isnt south america
>crush their communist pride everytime some dumb cuban tries telling me fidel was not bad

There 2 kinds of hispanics , theyre either redpilled or dumbass leeches from the 3rd world. Dont ever believe a hispanic trying to tell you he or she looks at the issues on a case by case basis. Thats translation for a subversive commie.

OP what's your home language?

>Adults still drinking milk
>Humans drinking cow milk
>"why is that bad"
Drinking cow milk is unironically more unnatural than being homosexual

The blacks cant swim thing is real. It isn't a stereotype or joke. At USMC boot camp swim training is done by companies (120+ men ea) out of like 40 black guys 2 could swim. Everyone else got herded to the kiddy pool for learn to swim 101

>Look at me.
>I am the Sup Forums now.