Climate change thread

He doesn't actually mean this does he? Either way, China has responded.

>China emerges as global climate leader in wake of Trump's triumph

theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-success-helps-china-emerge-as-global-climate-leader

Good job america.

I agree. Good Job America!

These climate 'scientists' need to be fired for wasting government money with their bullshit claims

I have to admit it's amusing to see you libturds cling onto climate change because I know the implications.

>p-please just let us keep this control mechanism

>China emerges as country that gets to waste most money on inefficient energy

global warming is a hoax and even if we believe everything they tell us, there's still no reasonable way to stop/reverse it

>libtard

Why do you think this is a left/right issue?

>coldest period in 65 million years
>antarctic temperature dropping for decade
>greenpeace activists calling GW a scam to milk government funds
>the myth itself originates from UN bureaucracy and Di Caprio flick
>not a single climatologist or geologist on earth acknowledges the existence of such phenomenon

i seriously don't regard global warmers as sentient beings anymore. they should be institutionalized or put down like rabid animals

Waving my arms might cause tornadoes in the US, should we put regulations to arm waving?

>existence of such phenomenon

say what?

>the myth itself originates from UN bureaucracy and Di Caprio flick

see pic related.

I hope somone else is the "leader" in domthing besides us. Let us be late adopters for once.

I dont believe in global warming but I agree with above posts lets sit this one out since all alternatives look like shit now

Using filters in general so the people don't have to run around with gas masks all day due to pollution is a good idea.

Tripling the costs to reduce your output from 2% to 1% just means the factories will show you the middle finger and move to a country where they can run with no filters at all.

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Elon Musk? His vision seems legit to me. Even if global warming isn't real, why rely on a non-renewable resource when you can start placing more emphasis on the transition towards solar energy and other renewables?

Elon has also breathed some life into US manufacturing in both the rocket and auto industry.

because climate change is promoted by globalist which back the left mostly now. right is becoming nationalist

>middle finger and move to a country where they can run with no filters at all.

Hence global agreement. The good news as far as I'm concerned is that the US would have to actively try to increase its emissions at this stage. Despite not ratifying Kyoto, the US has just about met its target anyway. So if the US wants to go head in sand over this, not a big issue if the rest of the world acts.

Eh checked.

I think he is overall a good guy but he sounds like a fucking idiot when he talks about artificial intelligence being a grave threat. Its currently jist a field for pattern recognition but he talks like ut will be the end of man kind while we are splicing DNA of ebola.

He is a guy that pushes the envelope of innovation so he gets a thumbs up.

Because the way we handle solar energy in most Western countries is a fucking meme. Every moron slaps a few plates on his roof and then leeches government subsidies even though the production in his area is so low the thing needs fucking ages to amortize itself.

If you want to switch over to renewable energies, you have to do it right. In Germany we didn't so now we have problems to keep our grid stable because all those shitty wind parks and solar panels produce energy too unreliably.

>not a single climatologist or geologist on earth acknowledges the existence of such phenomenon

wow, cause that's not easily checked.

"97% of climate scientists agree global warming is 51% man made or more."

>right is becoming nationalist

Right. So you saw this coming for the past decade did you? Most of which the 'right' has been globalist kikes. Neo-liberalism and liberal interventionism are both of the 'right'. For the past two decades the right has done more to achieved globalism than fucking Trotsky could have dreamed of.

I am sure there are commies who use this to sneak through unrelated bullshit, but they are a minority. Most people (like myself) just don't think we should make life harder for ourselves when there is an alternative.

Because the only people dumb enough to think it's a hoax are on the right wing.

And what is so bad about global control?

Even if global warming isn't real or isn't caused by humans there will eventually be a global crisis. Wouldn't it be better to get the safeguards down now rather than when the shit hits the fan for real?

I'd rather not cede too much power permantly to an unaccountable group, but I'd propose a 40-50 year global plan to tackle carbon emissions.

>Wouldn't it be better to get the safeguards down now
Yeah move you house to high ground. At least 80 meters above sea level. This is red-pilled safeguard.

Ignoring the problem is pretty Russian thing to do.

Climate change is a product of the farming industry. /Thread.

Also go vegan.

If we can get China to actually hobble themselves by artificially increasing their production costs by using and subsidizing costly and inefficient energy sources, Donald Trump will have done the greatest thing for American jobs for any president in recent memory.

BOOHOO FILTHY ANGLO