Feelgood News

An Arizona grandma who thought she was inviting her grandson to thanksgiving sent the text to the wrong person - Jeb Bush! But he ended up coming along for thanksgiving dinner anyway!

What a happy story.

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/218047547-story
huffingtonpost.com/entry/grandma-texts-wrong-teen-thanksgiving-twitter_us_582ddc44e4b099512f813e2a
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/iyw-thanksgiving-invite-trnd/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/TM7iCf.gif
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/02/23/jeb-bush-releases-his-only-wedding-photo-that-wasnt-destroyed-by-a-frank-zappa-concert/
youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel so sorry for Jeb

Feelsbadman.qvc

wew lad

Post rare jebs

>XXXX

Did he bring Guac?

>yfw Jeb was the good guy all along and he helped rig the vote against Al Gore to stop him getting in and turbo fucking the US into a climate tax hellhole

If we only listened

I wish you didn't lie to us you faggot OP.

>Maximum file size allowed is 4 MB
i.sli.mg/TM7iCf.gif

Have this Jeb timetelling GIF instead

This is a little known fact, but this is the ONLY photo Jeb has left of his wedding with Columbine.

His brother Marvin, who was still in high school at the time, and the assigned wedding photographer, used over the photo reel at a Frank Zappa concert, and Jeb lost all of his wedding photos.

This photo was taken by Barbara Bush on a Kodak disposable camera.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/02/23/jeb-bush-releases-his-only-wedding-photo-that-wasnt-destroyed-by-a-frank-zappa-concert/

Me too but who should've known better than to step up to The Donald if he had bent the knee sooner like Carson he could have s cushy cabinet position fight know.

Jesus, they're seriously thinking about Jeb 2020. You would have thought that they had learned their lesson this time around, but no, he's still setting up publicity stunts like this one.

wow, this guys life is a complete joke. One after another.

>With him since even before the sleepy doctor
>Gets fucking nothing

I feel so sad for the donut man right now. I hope he can build some bridges in the near future and get some sort of success from his support for Trump's campaign.

>bridges
He's had enough of bridges I imagine

i mean its weird enough to force yourself in another family dinner plans
but fucking thanksgiving? shouldnt he spent it with his wife at least

Sad

It's not like Jeb's own family wants him around for Thanksgiving anyway.

Jeb was my favourite thing during this election

youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ

she'll be sorry when he rapes her and steals all her stuff...

>your father is head of the CIA
>can't afford a professional wedding photographer
Jeb was a good boy, why don't they love him? It's their fault he ended up like this. They should have forgiven his wife choice

How is she so white? Was she using bleaching cream and a ton of makeup?

This is fucking brilliant.