TRUMP LIED TO HIS VOTERS

Sup Forums BTFO!

TRUMP DOESN'T WANT TO TORTURE PEOPLE!!!

foreignpolicy.com/2016/11/22/in-stunning-reversal-trump-scraps-his-calls-to-bring-back-torture/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkmqT6MQoDE
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-wont-pursue-clinton-email-or-foundati/
uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-business-philosophy-from-the-art-of-the-deal-2015-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

wtf im a #JebHead now

good

just kill em

Who cares, everyone knew he wasn't going to do half this shit. He knows the real issue is the economy and jobs.

THE GENIUS
HE FUCKING USED YOU ALLL
HAHAHA BASED

wtf I hate torture now

Good. It's completely useless anyway and produces tons of false positives.

The God-Emperor has spoken, torture bad now!

G-guys it's just 4D chess right, he's not going to back down on everything r-right?

Wait until after his coronation.
Impatient little cucks.

The torture thing was legit the dumbest thing he promised, glad he turned away from it.

i fucking love Sup Forums now
a few weeks ago it was unbearably cringe-worthy "GOD EMPEROR TRUMP" bullshit
now it's "WE NEVER BELIEVED HIM A-ANYWAY"

i mean he's better than hilary but he was never going to be good and it was FUCKING OBVIOUS
anyone who's half red-pilled knows you don't cash into the establishment, period.

>Hating trump for having a sudden outbreak of common sense
Who gives a shit.

>Man says outrageous things throughout campaign and gets free media coverage
>Subsequently wins election.

Wow, I am SHOCKED!

He's had the media by the balls from day one.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is contemplating suicide. After all, it was supposed to be her turn.

Wrong it's inverted 4D Quaternion Fractal Chess.

Here's a representation of the game Trump is doing.
youtube.com/watch?v=VkmqT6MQoDE

>trusting the media
>current year

We need torture though, we need to scare those ISIS thugs straight.

Torture is why nobody fucked with Stalin.

There won't be torture for isis. There will be the elctric chair.

Trump will enforce capital punishment for terrorists.

Pol are so gullible. They really thought trump was there guy. It's kinda cute how innocent they are.

Good

lmao at Sup Forumsacks

How many times you will unironically get BTFO by your emperor Trump?

This.

Few days ago nobody believed media on anything. Now all that's being posted are CNN and NYT links.

Is CTR still raiding or are some other retards here now?

more like shills never read the book art of the deal
ffs torrent it for free

He has always been a populist candidate. He said what he needed to say to win. But now that is he faced with the actual prospect of governing and implementing all the shit he talked about, he is backing down. Happens all the time.

You (((JIDF))) are better than CTR.

nice the only wrong decision ist not anymore

i love trump even more now

reminder that torture is proven not to work

literally no reason to implement it in the year 2016

>You will never be as retarded as the shills.
>You will never be more pathethic than a shill who got BTFO every time on Sup Forums because they are actually retarded.
>You will never make imaginary strawmen and scenarios in a Cambodian football kicking forum just to spite a few autist and failing at that.

Who here bathing in salt itt?

literally couldn't care less.

long as he's building the wall, deporting illegal spics and keeping his promises on trade, i'm happy.

i doubt there are many supporters of his that actually supported everything he promised. you never completely agree with any one candidate.

>long as he's building the wall,

Oh, you mean the fence?

>Trump backs away from the thing that only we came up with

wtf I hate drumpf now.

>ITT

People still haven't come around to realize they made a big mistake

It was never about bringing back torture u cunts

Torture issues aren't why we voted for Trump, could not care less.

I love how these shills keep saying we're "BTFO". Him reversing his stance on man-influenced climate change and torture is great, because those were the only two parts of his political platform that I had problems with.

Everything else he's supposedly "flipped on" in recent days were things he adjusted his stance on as far back as the primaries, but the media opted to only start reporting on his shifted stances now like it's some sudden change of heart.

>He doesn't know.

Great.

Not only does torture not work, it's actively counter productive

Pretty sure the CIA or any agency like it does so even if the state says it doesn't.

He really did lie about everything. I bet he keeps the tax handouts to the wealthy though.

Torture is one of his policies I didn't agree with, but I didn't think he was going to back down from it. Bad read on my part.

He did say he values the experts opinion on subjects so maybe he did believe it until a general was like "na m8 it's a shit use of time. I think bush just made us do it and take pics so he had something to jack it to."
Who knows.

Thanks for correcting the record, my good friend !

he never said this, fuck off kike.

That's a good thing, isn't it?

He's sticking to the policies he listed on his site rather than the stuff his enemies tried to strawman him with.

U mad?

We lied and we won.

>Never going to be good

If he manages tighter immigration control, stimulates your economy with infrastructure and doesn't get you involved in any full retard wars, he's done his job.

>it was FUCKING OBVIOUS
anyone who's half red-pilled

It was fucking obvious to everyone that he was wildly exaggerating so that when he got to the table his stance would be whittled back to what he originally wanted.

Not only because it's obvious, but also because he literally said that's what he would do in The Art Of The Deal.

The only people who thought otherwise were liberals.

The scary thing is that they still think he's literally hitler. Which is a worry.

He hasn't let us down yet.

>net neutrality issue is still on the table

So there's time left, libcucks.

Leddit. Some weird shit to do with Richard Spencer, Steve Bannon and Fake News.

Still trying CTR, still trying...

Well in his initial address the other day, he made literally no reference to any of his more controversial policies, even when he had opportunity to. No mention of going to war on ISIS, no mention of walls, no mention of locking up Shillary, no mention of Obamacare. The guy is a shill and people lapped it up. He's not as bad as Hillary, but there is no way he is going to do anything particularly divisive.

Holy shit, the shills and mental gymnastics of useful idiots is way too real.

You are an idiot if you think CTR only shilled Clinton. It is a single entity that shills for both Trump and Clinton.

The real shills are the ones justifying every flip flop, every bit of back peddling, in fact everything about Trump.

If you voted for trump, not realizing he's a moderate you deserve to be BTFO.

>Terrorists
>Enemies of the constitution and the country
> people

Pick one and only one, you fucking mongoloid

>CTR are the reasonable ones
Oh come on.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-wont-pursue-clinton-email-or-foundati/
I'm more worried about this story being true.
I don't trust the Washington Post, but that acceptance speech he gave where he said "We should thank Hilary for her years of service" doesn't sit right with me.

Thanks for clearing the record.

>Trump says he would torture terrorists
>people don't care because they are terrorists
>media goes on and on about how the CIA says torture doesn't work
>Trump listens and scraps the plan
>people understand that theres no point if it doesn't work
>its still good that Trump would be prepared to do it

HURR DURR HE BETRAYED YOU HAHAHAHA DRUMF BTFO!11!1!!

Fence, walls - just install trip laser to alert intruders, more guards. Whatever same shits. American & liberals simply doesn't understand basic figure of speech.

I'm glad. This was one thing about Trump I was against, being Christian.

mithtra on ff11, best sluts

The fact is. Trump is a genius and deserves our support and respect. He's here to make America great again, if he used a little hyperbole to get us off our ass to vote so be it. He's better than hillderbeast any day

I never understood why he was so adamant on seeming like a fucking maniac about torture in the first place, I'm happy he's not doing this anymore

Any voter is per definition a useful idiot. Their power as sovereign is an illusion, since it relies on consensus and perception - both of which lie in the hands of media corporations and their assorted webs of power and influence.
Getting Trump into the office was therefore as much a victory as was possible, and indeed permissible, since all the de facto powers of the US were stacked against him. It doesn't even really matter what he does now. All that matters is the small act of rebellion in resisting the system's choice; a symbolic act to remind everyone where the true power is supposed to reside. Trump's election isn't important in and of itself, but as a step on the road of the growth, decline and change of nations. Rather than in his presidency, the real interests lie in the developments surrounding and following it.

Everbody knows that the West as we know it is slowly dying. The question whose answer is still unclear is what will follow.

Torture doesn't really work anyway, so good.

Critical thinking and different opinions =/= mental gymnastics.

Oh no, Trump goes back on meme promises nobody thought he was going to get trough anyway....

No one voted for Trump because of his torture policy. All we want is to deport Taco and stop Kebab from coming here. That's it.

Trump didn't write the Art of the Deal. The ghost writer already said he regrets doing it.

He basicly lied about everything like a politician would , but he was not a politician , so he lied about that also

The JIDF would never badmouth their favored candidate.

This is to placate retarded liberals so they stop protesting you fucking idiots.

No shit.

>Trump says that he's always embraced a healthy dose of sensationalism and controversy to pique the media's interest.

>"I play to people's fantasies," he writes. "People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular."

uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-business-philosophy-from-the-art-of-the-deal-2015-6

The only reason I wanted Trump to win was for the supreme court slots

So I don't really care

> Trump isn't doing all the shit the media made up about him
How horrible.
I feel so btfo.
whatever will i do.
NOT

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY USING THAT PICTURE.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES MAD DOG MATTIS HAVE TO DO WITH TORTURE?

HE SERVED HIS COUNTRY AND STILL SERVES IMO WITH DISTINCTION.

FUCKING MSM. I"M FARKIN PISSED MATE.

MSM COLES CARPARK 5 MINUTES.

Because he doesn't have to bring it back
Because the torturing never stopped.
Just look up John Kiriakou, the man currently in prison for exposing the fact that Bush's torturing continues under Obama.

But I'm talking to a shill, so sage.

Good.

I voted for him because he's not Hillary Clinton. I'm glad to see he's not as much of a retard as he made himself out to be. Pleasantly surprised.

Ok MSM I read the article.

Based Mad Dog.

MSM MACCAS McFLURRY ON ME.

This.
We knew from the start that this is how it would go.

/thread

>Torture useless

sure buddy how do you know nazis arrested all these commies and resistants ?

>Trump voters
>critical thinking
Pick one and only one.

Reminds me of an Eminem lyrics: i'm really a sheep in wolf's clothing, who only reacts when he gets pushed.

fuck off kiwi. America is the greatest nation on earth, we don't need your fucking input.

You fucking Abbo

>---> Reddit

He transcribed Trump's words. He's done nothing since then, and is bitter that Trump never hired him after that. Don't believe anything that kike says.

>Believing politicians in the first place

wakey wakey, slpeey head.

then
>MSM: TRUMP IS HITLER OMG
>us: no he's not
>MSM: YES HE IS GRRR DRUMPF

now
>MSM: HAHAHA TRUMP ISNT EVEN HITLER Sup Forums BTFO HAHAHAHA

Do you think most people here have a serious vested interest in his what Trump does?
I think most of us are just happy he won and BTFO the reps and dems.
The media butthurt is an added bonus.
Whatever he does while in office is just freebies.
And the media trying to make out every thing he does/doesn't do is bad or w/e or betrayal is just as funny to me.

>there are people itt who are unironically serious

you stupid half spic abbo.

he literrally said a fucking wall. I want a fucking 50 ft wall, not some fuckin fence

Another campaign blood oath broken.
Regretting my vote now

Also this.

Yea man thats why we supported him for torture, Jep thats it.

Dumb Fin, believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Do all his kids have secret service protection?

wtf? I hate Trump now! I guess I'm #StillMentallyHill

This isn't surprising .

We all knew trump would say crazg bizarre shit at his rallies and we would all kek and his antics would get him tons of media attention.

Its how he won
But nobody who wasnt a retard really believed the madman.

Torture famalies of terrorist?
Send back millions of established immigrants?
Prosecute hillary?
Registry for muslims and a ban?
Etc
Etc

Come on now.

Some people just never understood it. That's where the issue lies. Trump is a billionaire but he acts like your funny uncle who says crazy shit about life and politicd and everyone laughs yet he never walks it back because you all know hes not THAT extreme.

Liberal cucks took him literal and think hes hitler.

The guy is pretty even keeled. Trump from the campaign is just his persona