Nate Silver goes on racist rant against "whiteness"

On Tuesday, Nate Silver went on a twitter rant blaming whiteness and white heroin users for Trump's victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-7mZUp9pA
youtube.com/watch?v=ifwaQXK_Q3c
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nate Sliver senses Asuka closing in, and is panicked.

Gas the whites opium war now

Actually that's not true. Since not all whites are heroin voters or Trump supporters, there could be a fraction of non-voters/shillary supporters who make up for all Heroin users. Therefore no Trump heroin correlation.

He really lost it

Man he is assblasted to hell and back.
Have the doctors taken away his belts and shoelaces? They need to.

>Black communities voted overwhelmingly for Hillary. So anything correlated with blackness - crime, rape? - will also be correlated with the POTUS vote.

Right, Nate?

I dunno, that sounds more like he wants to make people aware that correlation /= causation

So higher IQ and lower criminality too? Good to know!

It's not like it could make his predictions any less accurate.

I only read this tweet so I don't know the backstory. But this seems like he's trashing dumb polls that reveal shit like 'more heroin voters voted Trump!' or 'people convicted of hate crimes voted mostly Trump!'. Anything that is mostly white people logically also mostly voted Trump. It has nothing to do with heroin or hate crimes because race explains the biggest part.

Fucking jews, man

>Anything that is mostly white people logically also mostly voted Trump

Wrong

>Nate Boron
this faggot is irrelevant now
he couldn't predict a sunset

Nate Feces

He gave Trump a 30% winning chance which is better than his peers or polls or betting/prediction markets

he did pretty well actually

Whatever you say Nate Silver.

Nate silver is a Jew.

>But I can't associate crack with the black vote
Man

the 99% estimate wasn't from him, moron

Is heroin usage actually higher in white counties? I would have thought it would be more prevalent in multicultural cities where white people are more likely to be disenfranchised.

its like the more polls he gets wrong the more hair he loses

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

That's why I put a big MSNBC logo over it

heroin possession is a felony in most of if not the entire country. anyone convicted will lose their right to vote forever. i imagine most junkies either couldn't or just didn't bother to vote.
The eternal jew lashes out in defeat once again

Post your rare Nates

Nate Gluon

On november 9th I woke up just a little after when Florida was called, I think it was 4 or 5 AM here the first thing I did was to go on Sup Forums and the first thing I saw was that picture I knew at that moment who was winning without even looking which states were called for who

Heroin use is huge here in bucks county pa. Now it has to do with the proximity to Philadelphia which has the highest grade white powder heroin in the US but rich suburbs are flooded with dope just a lot of productive users that don't have to commit crime to get their fix. Bucks county was trump I'm pretty sure. I'm one of them I get high one weekend per month and when I go down to cop there are white rich people walking around the worst streets in Philly I used to go dressed for work before cops kept stopping me and telling me to get lost. They don't seem to arrest you however if you don't look like a junkie and don't cause problems they just tell you to go somewhere else so not as many felonies from that

Sure, but only a few days before the election

/Thread

Nate (((Silver)))

He's lost it lads, sad!

He's right though.

Heroin is the drug of choice for white and asian people.

>whiter countries shifted to Trump
We white now.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-7mZUp9pA

youtube.com/watch?v=ifwaQXK_Q3c

As white as the whitest toilet in India, maybe.

Whats the deal with this guy anyway? he had a flawed model and now he needs to properly update it. Why the incessant whining?

>tfw no asuka

>As white as the whitest toilet in India
Every toilet in India is pearly white

That's funny, because if you look at the actual data you can clearly see a massive swing towards Trump relative to McCain in blacks, latinos, asians, and the poor.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html

Maybe whiter counties shifted towards him, but it was presumably the blacks and the latinos within those counties who made up the bulk of the swing.

>doing heroin

There's a 64.5% chance he posted this while drunk.

at least heroin is an enjoyable drug. niggers are so dumb they get hooked on crack.

He gotcha there man.

And the Jews have the nerve to call whites rascist

>these are the kikes that /leftypol/ and Cernovich are defending.

In the game of life, what good is a silver medal?

>Nate (((Vacuum)))

W-what the Jews are racist?!

>Nate Foam
>his opinion matters now

>t.heroine addict

Hey, that's literally racist.

Nate pls go.

DAS RACIST!

(((Silver)))

fucking jew

I know I'll get called a cuck but I'm sorry regular white folks. I'm a hispanic person that can see how much racism you are suffering at the moment. In case you have been doubting your sanity, yes it appears there is an effort to erase you from history.

Kill all whites!

PS:pls buy my new mass effect game whitey

I mean, I'm just saying if people who spouted shit like this were subject to public floggings or even just a good old fashioned beat down every once in awhile I'm sure we'd hear a lot less of it

PAJEET WITH THE 10/10 COMEBACK, OTHER user IS NOW IN PERMA-SHAMBLES!

He has an unemployed twin with a full head of hair. True story.

It kind of seems they're trying to provoke a response. Spencer was phase 1. Phase 2 will be false-flag RWDS and it getting pinned on Trump.

I don't think you want to be talking about race correlation there Nate

>Every toilet in India is pearly white
thats because you don't use them

>2016

I know this may be too subtle for most of you, but he's right.

You taking offense to it is logically equivalent to a black taking offense when someone points out that crack use is correlated with blackness.

Either you protest too much or you're incapable of understanding that correlation is a poor tool, which is his actual point.

There is no reason to hate on Nate though other then being liberal kike. He just made sense with the polls that were given out, which all had Clinton winning by a bit. Other liberals complained he was too giving to trump.

Thanks for correcting the record.

>muh whites got Trunp the vote.
Nate Chromium has got to be the worst pollster ever.

>PS:pls buy my new mass effect game whitey
No wonder cd project red has overtaken their throne

Majority of 75k+ income people voted Trump. Not a drug user demographic. The poorest (

Faggot.

Four years ago we thought R-Money was going to win in a landslide and the only person predicting another four years of Obama was Silver, unlike every other pundit who kept asserting it was 50/50.

If you're not listening to him, you are stupid.

I said Trump would win in a landslide in November. What does that mean? He's a moron, he couldn't see through his own bullshit. He believed what he wanted despite all evidence to the contrary, and left himself small out by making that prediction right before the election. Stop excusing his incompetence and/or delusion, whichever the case may be.

Trump campaigned that heroin needed to be shut down and was wrecking communities. So yeah, there probably is done cause behind heroin counties leaning Trump

Fucking based

He should worry more about the catastrophe that is his hair instead of the evil whitey boogeyman.

Fucking incredible.

MONSTER VOTE.

ITS A LANDSLIDE!

Got me there son of abraham.

Nate Kike

On that faggot part or on you being a retard?

Are you a retarded faggot?

fully sikh bro

>You will never have a white slave

He also predicted Trump would lose in a landslide and his shit got all fucked up. So his educated guess is as worthless as an uneducated one.

>if you don't listen to some guy that predicted something right when he had a 50/50 chance of getting it right you're stupid

Whites overdosing on heroine is the best.

Because he's not an impassionate statistician seeking to perfect his models. He had a personal stake in this.

Does anyone still doubt the resent towards whites and blatant attacks against whites? It's pretty apparent these days.

>off by one

Given this faggots track record I'll never believe another word he says.

they're playing a dangerous game. They really think they are safe.

The guns and bats are ready. Believe me.

He said it was 90/10 for Obama on the eve of the election.

When Nate Silver makes a call like that, he means 1 in 10 times Romney wins. He doesn't mean Obama was guaranteed victory.

Conversely, when he says someone has a 30% chance to win, that means 3 in 10 times they will. If you had approached him and asserted better odds than 30/70 he would have offered to bet money.

That's how Silver operates.

Wrong. Odds is about probability, not about future prediction. The person who offers the closest odds to the actual outcome, even if they lose, loses the least money.

HELLO FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE
MAN I HATE WHITE PEOPLE

Drumpf supporters BTFO as always!

An incestual redneck trailer trash junkie = your average drumpf voter

Educated, conscientious city dwelling person of color = your average Hillary supporter

See a pattern?

The obvious answer is a white only society. Demographics can be changed. If a population is causing problems that population can simply be removed or eliminated - cleansed from the nation.

It's going to be a White Christmas for all.

I'm sure they made exceptions for Hitlary voters.

Indian toilets are pearly white.

Because nobody uses them.