Why is he painted in such a negative light by the MSM and normies?

Why is he painted in such a negative light by the MSM and normies?

He took the ultimate redpill. Society wronged him and he decided to fight back.

Other urls found in this thread:

laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php
sbsheriff.us/documents/ISLAVISTAINVESTIGATIVESUMMARY.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you even read up on his 'Rampage' he died as he lived. A disappointment.

What the actual hell is "msm" that I see you faggots talk about so much ? stop making up shit and talk clearly

>hated seeing Asian guys with White girls
>his only recorded acts of violence before he went on his Day Of Rampage was when saw hot blonde girls with Asian guys
>made numerous posts online attacking Asian guys with White girls
>what caused him to 'snap' was the day he was beat up & broke his leg when ER went to a college party and saw a bunch of blonde white girls talking to a group of Asian guys and ER tried to push those girls off a cliff which lead to a gang of students to chase after him (see link below)

No he was extremely bluepilled to the utter maximum. And the beta king.

Isn't he part asian himself?

Lol alright user, I'll bite. how did anyone wrong him? I guess every girl he met should have just thrown their panties at his feet if they didn't want murdered, right?

yeah, asian mum white dad

his father is a kike and his mother is malaysian

Uhh you're pushing this idea. If he really felt such shame from being Asian, he would've admitted it or at least hinted at it in his memoir. He certainly hasn't had trouble admitting other shit he shouldn't.

>see pic related

He is half Asia. His mom was Asian, and the only person in his life that ever loved him.

Lovely thread OP

>that mouth

How many cocks did he suck to achieve this look?

Are you fucking stupid? I posted the link right there for you

"I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes.How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them?"

And he lost. No one likes losers.

Anything link for you - in the official police report below :

sbsheriff.us/documents/ISLAVISTAINVESTIGATIVESUMMARY.pdf

"Disturbance with Suspect Elliot Rodger and a Couple at Goleta Beach : May 6, 2014" - A whThe female called her boyfriend's cell phone to find out what was going on. The female learned that the driver of the BMW said, "You're lucky to be an Asian guy dating a white girl. It's too bad she is such a horsefaced slut." The BMW drove away from her boyfriend without further incident. "

It's like MSN but MSM is messenger for autistic faggots

ER is a product of a hypersexualized society and a total deregulation of sex.
I don't condone him, but this may happen if you promise free sex and it doesn't happen. We should expect more and more ER in the next years.

Beta white cuck couldn't compete with the BBC

All normies must hang.

maybe i would've liked him if his top score was bigger

maybe girls would've liked him if he was bigger as well

Wasn't he like 5'4 with a 4inch pecker...

Man this poor guy was built to shoot up a school

>his dick is still probably bigger then your micro dick-gypsie

Seeing Asian men with White girls (AMWF) literally drove him to kill

hm maybe we should bring some african rapefuges in like the others