Let me redpill you on girls:

Let me redpill you on girls:
>girls are fun to be around
>girls have dreams
>girls are smart, usually smarter than men
>girls care about things that matters and talking to them is much more interesting than talking to boys

I know because i'm gay and all my friends are girls

g.a.y
a
y

degenerate

u know nothing

I learned my lesson the hard way: don't become friends with pretty girls.

this is pretty funny, sounds like you regret being attracted to men.

>>girls are smart, usually smarter than men
hahahahahahahaha
>>girls care about things that matters
you must be a faggot

I don't know a single woman that I would put in charge of anything important.

Are you saying the opposite of what's true for comedic effect?

Yup, you sound very gay to me.

>girls care about things that matter
>talking to them is much more interesting than talking to boys

I have to say

this is excellent b8, Norway

>>girls are fun to be around
Yes
>>girls have dreams
Yes
>>girls are smart, usually smarter than men
Their median intelligence is a little higher but very few very smart and very dumb girls exist compared to men
>>girls care about things that matters and talking to them is much more interesting than talking to boys
Just no. Some girls yeah but most girls are boring sjw sluts

You cannot be friends with girls.
Tease one of your mates about being fat, then try teasing a female 'friend' about being fat.

Enjoy the dissonance of considering xx as 'friends'

If you're lucky, your mother is the only women you can be friends with.

That's it.

Your female friends will stab you in the back over the most useless shit. When, not if.

BAIT and GAY

If women are so smart why do they have lower IQ and lower mathematics test scores on average compared to men?

I'm assuming you guys have a large test group to throw around generalizations for ~3.5 billion people who have nothing to do with eachother

Just fuck em and run and leave while you can. They're fucking crazy.

That's because real men don't become besties with faggots. We can tolerate those of you who don't act like squealing queens, but that's as ear as the friendship goes.

What's your definition of 'things that matter'?

Are you a catcher?

Let me red pill you on girls, OP.
Girls have a pussy and a womb.
If you chose wisely, they also have a sexy body that's nice to look at.
Literally nothing else of value.

/thread

>posts a pic of an immoral homewrecking talentless dyke as evidence of female superiority

Okay captain friendzone

Girls are also insecure
Girls are also petty
Girls are also greedy
Girls the pretty ones are also lazy

Listen bub, girls arre for fucking. That's about it.

I don't want to hear what they have to say, or what they think. I just want them to look pretty
Fuck and suck me on demand. And otherwise, don't get jelly, when i look at other girls, cause i like pussy.

That's what girls REALLY are. Fuck toys. Until they become to ugly or old, then they are old farm equipment.

Is that picture shooped? I may need a barf bag.

>I know because i'm gay and all my friends are girls

U FUKKIN CUNT M8
Back when i was in high school, every fuckin gay cunt had all the girl friends. Seriously, what the fuck is that all about? Is being submissive and retarded attractive to girls?

>be on Sup Forums
>hear the words "girls are fun to be around"
This timeline is getting fucking weird

Are you gay? Shes hot as fuck

If it's shopped, I didn't do it.
Straight off of plebbit.
I like the borderline annies.

She's got the chest of a 10-year old boy. Are you a pedophile sodomite?

>girls
>fun
>dreams
>smart
>caring
>talking instead of gossipping
no you faggot

>Let me redpill you
>proceeds to lie

>girls are fun to be around
Sure

>girls have dreams
About useless shite, usually, but sure

Naaaaah. They're possessed of a rat-like cunning but they're not smarter.

>girls care about things that matters and talking to them is much more interesting than talking to boys
Maybe if you're the kind of gayfag who thinks D-list tabloid stories and getting the arse ridden off you by giant dicks are things that matter.

I just want their pussy

It's a shame that we aren't allowed to explore the physiological and mental differences between men and women more as it gets flagged as sexist but men and women really do have opposite forms of intelligence. Used to teach lessons in blacksmithing for leisure weekends and the women never seemed to understand how the different components would all come together. It would be 'why are we doing this?' whereas men would see the finished product and understand what each component was.

>being friend with girls
>fucking girls
don't delude yourself, they like submissive fags because they're their 'friends' who always support them, buy shit for them, treat them always right no matter if they fuck up
I don't advocate treating woman as shit, but they need to know their place, if the girls don't feel 'game' they don't feel the competition or some kind of risk why they should be with you (in bed of course)

just because this happens in 20% of the world doesn't mean you can't do it anywhere else
grow up, learn a language, fuck bitches, explore

Fuckin hot

HAHAHAHAHAH

oh my sides

thanks for the laugh this morning

>They possess a rat-like cunning

HAHAHAHAH, TOOO funnay. hehehe

I work with a majority of women in my work place. I fucking hate it. But I have to entirely agree. A "rat like" cunning. So true.

A
FUCKING
CHRISTMAS
PRESENT

I bet there's a dildo inside

Yeah if period is a thing that matters and duscussing new beautyblog on youtube is interesting for you.

I'm not taking life advice from someone who not just sucks cocks but sucks shit covered slimy dicks frresh from his or someone else's arsehole.

Don't you ever think about all that shot and snap mucus and what it does to your teeth and tongue?

I need to fucking puke. I hope you're happy cunt?

Go back to /fit

I actually agree with this.
part of the problem is that they now exceed men in careers and getting degrees because they simply have more social leverage than the average guy.

it really, really fucking sucks.
which means they will have more experiences in life and will achieve their dreams easier.
the only thing holding them back would be estrogen making them more passive by nature.
but it's not as simple.

it's the same at parties. males don't give a fuck about all the guys there. they wanna know what girls there are so they can hit on them. the guys there are all just subhuman degenerates, rivals and faggots in their eyes because they hold nothing of value. so fuck male friendships if there is nothing they have what you want.
I don't believe in dudes helping you to wingman a girl either.

>I'm gay
Who are you to tell people what they know about women is wrong

Don't become friends with any girls

This

Your post is formatted to reddit like. Lurk more child

GO WAY SPOOKY SKELETHOT

Indeed. I'd definitely ensure the survival of our race with her. Bitch would be too busy being knocked up to think about anything else. I'd fuck her raw.

He's gay, their powers don't work on him.

Chrischan? how did you figure out how to proxy? who taught you

>1 post by this user ID

digits confirm

which makes him even more submissive, he's got nothing manly in him

Based burger. You got good taste in women, those tits are the fucking best (aswell as those nips). Smooth as fuck body, really fuckable face.

Wish i knew her name