Election rigged against Clinton!

Watch out, this is their new game.

>The group, which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked.

>A group of renowned computer scientists and lawyers have urged Hillary Clinton to challenge the election results in three key states after they gathered "evidence" to suggest the election results were potentially manipulated.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/wisconsin-michigan-pennsylvania-election-hillary-clinton-hacked-manipulated-donald-trump-swing-a7433091.html

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/activists-urge-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html

Other urls found in this thread:

michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8716_45458---,00.html
jhalderm.com/
thestranger.com/slog/2016/11/22/24704679/computer-scientists-and-election-lawyers-are-privately-lobbying-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-the-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wild Russian conspiracy accusations in 3...

>(((Bonifaz)))
>(((Halderman)))

Just post this.

>renowned computer scientists
is this, dare i say it, the new /mexicanintellectuals/?

michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8716_45458---,00.html
>All voters in Michigan use optical scan ballots.
Michigan only uses paper ballots, no electronic voting.

Hopefully.

should look into their background.

(((experts)))

I FUCKING CALLED IT

GEORGE SOROS RIGGED IT IN FAVOR OF TRUMP SO HE COULD BUY UP THE STOCK MARKET WHEN IT PLUMMETED ON THE DAY AFTER

I FUCKING CALLED IT

>audit the votes in Pennsylvania
Good thing Pennsylvania law already requires post election vote audits of random counties

Even fucking Nate paper plate is calling out this bullshit. Fucking faggots.

You mean /mexicanscientists/ who proved that #transgenderismisnotamentalillness?

yes, shillary did better with paper ballots

WANNA KNOW WHY?

Cause many people got caught, either throwing away votes for trump from the absentees ballots

And her fucking rigging the vote by using dead or stuffed ballots.

All they are trying to do, is shift the" vote rigging" against trump. So it looks like she lost by him cheating. And it's character assassination against trump.

>John C. Bonifaz (born 22, June 1966) is a Boston-based attorney and political activist specializing in constitutional law and voting rights. He is the President and co-founder of Free Speech for People.

>In 2006, John Bonifaz ran for the Democratic nomination to be Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in 2006 against incumbent William F. Galvin.

>it's character assassination against trump.
They're trying hard to damage trump's creditibilty, first it was

>he's not gonna build the wall
>he's turning back on his promises
>he said he now believes in climate change
>he's turning around
>he said he likes clinton foundation
>he's betrayed his supporters

and now

>he won because election was rigged/hacked

What's next?

>shift the" vote rigging" against trump
he was the first to call out the vote rigging pre election
meanwhile the dems argued "muh russian hackers" exposing the shit they were pulling off behind closed doors
its the same nonsense as liberals now claiming the media was reporting in favor of trump and smeared hillary which ultimately caused her to loss
>i create the world, how I want it to be
seriously if they keep going like this scientists will uncover a man made black hole on earth before 2020

My guess is they'll start with 3 states then they'll spread country-wide rigged election lies

>The group has already held a call with Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and campaign general counsel Marc Elias to argue that while they have not found conclusive evidence of a hack, the pattern in their results merits an independent review.

>not found conclusive evidence of a hack
>not found conclusive evidence

jhalderm.com/

Well let's face it, it was obvious right from the start that Trump couldn't win a fair election, he gave his butt-buddy Putin a call and he made arrangements

this fucking image is killing me rn rn fr rn 100 100

Russians played you. Wake up.

>Okay, look. He has 290 electoral votes, she has 232.

>Six "faithless" electors have declared themselves. If they follow through, he gets 284.

>Michigan, which has 16 electoral votes, is still too close to call. If this group of people, including "voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society," are correct in their belief that "they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked," then New York magazine says Clinton would still need to take Michigan and overturn Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in order to win the electoral college.

thestranger.com/slog/2016/11/22/24704679/computer-scientists-and-election-lawyers-are-privately-lobbying-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-the-vote

Michigan was called for Trump. He has 306. It's over, he's the next president.

No we don't, why do you think Detroit had so many issues including their computerized ballot system malfunctioning. Midland also uses computerized voting.

>Michigan was called for Trump
When? By how much? If they contest it could it turn around?