Are we the new right or the alt right?

are we the new right or the alt right?

We were never either one from the start.

this
we Sup Forums
we only exist in the internet

>the alt-right is made up
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
>Sup Forums is not one person

I'm ctrl-alt-delete.

This board is going to turn into Detroit given all the negro mods.

Alt-Right is the opposite of Ctrl-Left.

this copypasta is correct.

We dont need a symbol nor a name. When you label yourself you give the enemy a face to attack

and also shit like this happens

the alt right was created by the media to give a name to everyone not supporting them

same with the literally who they claim is the leader

WE ARE LE GRENOUILLE

PRAISE HIM

Our name is not important. What is important is what we're going to do.

/thread

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan.

Trumpian

i'm visiting paris

its pretty nice

he definitely browses Sup Forums

where else would this shit be happening?

holy shit

Time to Ben Garrison this goy

Paul "Gas 'em all" Watson

Paul Joseph Watson is a faggot pussy cuck who needs to get his skull smashed in with a bat

Thank you for spencing the record

PJW was always an opportunistic shill. He just realized there is more money in the /r/the_donald le civic nationalism crowd.

Well. We're a chaotic coalition of people that mainly just don't want the globalists, media, and normies to win. We're the Seperatists..?

Thank you for being a tone-policing redditor cuck

sounds like pol is both.

Sup Forums is Always Right

It seems my record has been spenced again

fuck oooooooofffff

Im not even right wing, just racist

Antifa shill GTFO

NO ENEMIES ON THE RIGHT

Yeah and the Shift-Ups control the world.

hahah no

you were always either one

tho anime MAGA fags are ok as he says, but those delusional NAZI anti semite racist fags were always out of hand, and they were the majority on Sup Forums and forced unfunny shitty jew/racial memes on everyone. all they did have nothing to do with any conservative movement but muh white supremacy bullshit to circlejerk, which has no influence on society.

Look at me. I am Sup Forums now.

Sup Forums is contrarian. Many people believe it's bad and don't want to be called that, but it's actually good. It means Sup Forums will oppose everyone who goes full retard and ruins our countries/cultures, no matter what their ideology is.

We don't support. We oppose. We oppose those who try to control, abuse and/or destroy us.

Being contrarian doesn't imply anything positive or negative, necessarily. karachan is contrarian but the exact and opposite of fourchan pol because being a racis nationalist is more of a norm in poland.

We are those who Kek favors.
We are those who summon the digits.
We are those who shape history.

We are the chaos before the light and dank memes are our weapons.

cry more

Neither. Alt-right is a label made by the left, some like Milo have decided to try and go along with it.

New Right is new to me, trying to brand this movement it will only make it easier for the MSM and political establishment to label it and link nazism to it by holding up&portraying anyone caught with fascist views as the norm in the "New Right".

We've been so effective so far because they haven't been able to tie us down with a label, an ideology or anything else. We got Clinton to attack Pepe for Kek's sake m8

"Hey guys I know you want to keep your homelands and all, but you're cutting into my google adsense money so i'll just co-opt your movement and call you racists thanks bye"