German Court Says Islamic ‘Sharia Patrol’ Legal

>A German court has thrown out a case against a group of extremist Salafist ‘sharia police,’ for the second time, claiming they have not broken the law.

>Mr. Lau and six accomplices took to the streets of the western city of Wuppertal in 2014, telling people not to drink, listen to music, attend nightclubs, or gamble.

>The case centres on the claim the men breached a ban on political uniforms after they donned orange vests bearing the words “sharia police.”

>The law was originally brought in to criminalise organised Neo-Nazi and Brown Shirt patrols in Germany.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/22/german-court-says-islamic-sharia-patrol-legal/

The funny part is that if you use Torrent in Germany, you will end up in jail in under 5 days.
But bashing germans on the streets? Nah.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/22/munich-shopping-centre-evacuated-after-reported-shooting-germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany#List_of_significant_terrorist_incidents_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>telling people not to drink, listen to music, attend nightclubs, or gamble.

Don't see the problem here, really. Court decision was understandable. It's not like they stoned the offenders or something.

What's with the media coverage right now?
They were in fact ruled illegal because of their name and nature and Sven Lau is incarcerated for other criminal acts.

Stop spreading bullshit from your favelas.

>The funny part is that if you use Torrent in Germany, you will end up in jail in under 5 days.

hahaha, no. Been torrenting for over 12 years or more. Never anything.
You get caught if you download german media shit or music.
Download original versions of movies from yank torrent sites etc, nothing happens.

And fyi, these people dont really exist anymore. they tried it 1-2 times and got beat up.
This is an extremly old case and our law works slow as fuck.

So is OK for a group of ppl to enforce their own laws on others, despise the fact that the original country doesnt allow that?

What if I wear some brow shrits and just do the same in Germany. What are the odds of I being detained?

Theres no "enforcing" you stupid monkey hue.
all they did was go around "dont drink brother or allah hates you" and everyone just laughed at them.
This shit does not happen anymore anyways.

Oh my god. They just told people to stop being degenerates. Cry me a river, junkie.

Dude, just a few months ago you had a bloodbath in the streets.
How the fuck this "doesnt happens anymore"?

Not happening now is not the same as "not happening anymore".

Lots oh Achmeds on Sup Forums, I see.

This. Not worth a thread.

hello retarded faggot muslim. it's not your job.
saged because germany is beyond saving. luv germans still.

What fucking bloodbath mate?

hans playing defense after being gaped for muzrats...

just another day on Sup Forums

We recently had a lot of cases where rape got a lesser punishment than "hate crime" comments on facebook. This country is so cucked it isn´t even funny anymore. Can´t describe the hate thats brewing deep inside of me!

is shariah police the new SA ?
will the new hitler be a mudshit ?

This attack:
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/22/munich-shopping-centre-evacuated-after-reported-shooting-germany

ALways remembering that a few weeks ago, another attack was averted just in time.

Oh, and what about those cunts that burned a 10 million euros hotel because "there wasnt enough Nutella for us in this shitty country"?

Great, my hometown is now famous for two things: Flying elephants and a group of Muselmänner in safety vests...

We are in every single way better than your shithole of a country.
Don't let Sup Forums memes lead you to creating these embarrasing threads.

Also what bloodbath? Look at pic related and speak again.

I hope Merkel doesnt win again.
Realistic speaking, AfD has no chances of winning, but fuck, at least bringing awareness to the ppl they can.

Why is that trying flying too?

The thing is that your cuontry is better than mine.
But we are going in oposite directions.

Right now, without the leftists fucking our economy and taking our rights, we are trying to improve while you guys live in paradise on Earth and are destroying everything for fear of being called nazis.

If you dont pull yourself together from this, soon enough you will be in the same situation as us.

In a country the size of brazil, west-europe looks like one big blob. So probably talking about france and belgium.
Not that germany has completely been saved, is that because of police efficiency, who knows.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany#List_of_significant_terrorist_incidents_in_Germany

>theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/22/munich-shopping-centre-evacuated-after-reported-shooting-germany
Dude, HES IRANIAN.
He targeted arabs and turks. Are you really that fucking dumb? that wasnt some jihadist attack. it was a persian boy who lost his shit after being bullied all his life by turks and other shitskins in school.

jesus christ you people are so fucking dumb.

Like always, the fault lies with "true" Germans. They are scared of Arabs and Turks and like getting bullied by them. If the sharia faggots tried approaching Deutschrussen or the like with this shit, they'd get their shit pushed in hard.

Yeah its because of our agencies, if they are allowed they are extremly efficent.

Every other week theres a new raid on shitskin activity recently, most prominent a about 500 police officers strong raid on salafist clubs.

So progressive.

I like how the hue monkey bailed when he noticed he has no clue about anything on that subject.
Probably off to rob a fat old european at the beach.
Or sling shit at favela visitors, who knows.

I dint bailed out. I was poo in loo.
Still here, watching your damage control.